Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium (36499 Views)

Is G-5 Turning To G-6? Reactions As Udom Visits Wike In The Presence Of Ortom / Governor Emmanuel Opens First Rice Mill In Akwa Ibom / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

If truly you are from akwa Ibom and you see idom winning, my guy you are simply playing yourself. Akpabio will win the state hands down . Let not ague, let just wait for the election result . You can save this post for future reference .

Akpabio will not deliver the whole of Annang to thr APC talkless thr whole state.

He will divide votes but defeating thr PDP will be difficult.

Bookmark this.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2018
olaric:
APC is evil and evil is APC. APCs are are breaking all unpopular records. The worst political party in the world, the worst president in political history anywhere in the world, the most intolerant people in the world; just name it. APC knows how to dish out insults, but can't take same when others do likewise to them.
so pained even on christmas.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by quickberry(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
What is autocratic in this now undecided

Even APC in every state is frustrating their rival not to talk of opposition!

A typical example is what happened in Lagos, Imo and Ogun State!

A godfather is trying to impose his machinery and the sitting governors opposing it!

Go round the Lagos environs and see for yourself, you can hardly find JIMI Agbaje's poster anywhere cause they are removing it, arresting the pasters or posting theirs on his undecided

Despite Jimi's cries to the police nothing is being done about it!!! So who is autocratic undecided

An Oba even publicly takes side with a particular party so who is autocratic

You see our security agents/law enforements agents playing partisan politics undecided

The order time shocked shocked shocked on a radio station I heard how some parties wanted to use a public facility in Abuja, despite meeting all the requirements, they were not allowed to do so!

Not once not twice!!!

What is APC afraid of So they can do it and others are not allowed to do it

Right Mtcheeew
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

A godfather is trying to impose his machinery and the sitting governors opposing it!

Go round the Lagos environs and see for yourself, you can hardly find JIMI Agbaje's poster anywhere cause they are removing it, arresting the pasters or posting theirs on his undecided

Despite Jimi's cries to the police nothing is being done about it!!! So who is autocratic undecided

You see our security agents/law enforements agents playing partisan politics undecided

The order time on a radio station I heard how some parties wanted to use a public facility in Abuja, despite meeting all the requirements, they were not allowed to do so!

Not once not twice!!!

Right Mtcheeew

Useless rant.
NB:unwiseANDbogus
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Kabongo1:

Akpabio will not deliver the whole of Annang to thr APC talkless thr whole state.

He will divide votes but defeating thr PDP will be difficult.

Bookmark this.

Akpabio was the structure of PDP in akwa ibom and you know that, unless you want to play yourself . Since he left, that structure as collapsed . APC is winning Akwa Ibom . I can bet all my money on that .
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2018
Kabongo1:

He wasnt working with UBA. If I may ask, before Attah made Akpabio a commissioner, was Akpabio relevant politically?

This proof you know nothing . Isomer was working with UBA bank in Lagos before akpabio pick him up and helped is life .
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Guy I'm from Mkpet Enin LGA government of Akwa Ibom state . I schooled at uniuyo for 4 years . When it comes to politics and winning in akwa ibom . Udom is a no match to Akpabio. Put udom, attah and enifiok Luke together . Akpabio will crush them all at the polls .

Haha.. you are no longer a lagos boy, please the least you could do is deny your heritage for crumbs.

I think lies have taken over...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Shut up and stop spreading lies
Go to Oshodi,Apapa,Ipaja,Mile 2,Orile etc and see Jimi's posters everywhere
I just passed through Oshodi, I did not even see a single poster!

I myself have seen where they are carrying out these atrocities on JIMI Agbaje's poster so no be say undecided

Your propaganda cannot work on me I know what I am saying!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Ihenzy(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Politicians
Lol
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

Haha.. you are no longer a lagos boy, please the least you could do is deny your heritage for crumbs.

I think lies have taken over...

Awka Ibomites who resides in Lagos dude. You want me to take you round uyo ?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Awka Ibomites who resides in Lagos dude. You want me to take you round uyo ?

Please move along with your lies, your posts and comments gave you out, you can go through your timeline and see for yourself..

I have nothing against that, we are all Nigerians but its not that deep to lie about your heritage.

You dont know Akwaibom more than Akwaibom.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by nelcliff(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

Do you truly believe Gov Udom has an overwhelming chance of winning in the election?

1000℅ Yes.

If you know you know.. If you don't know, then you have been blindfolded by the APC agent around you.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
nelcliff:

1000℅ Yes.

If you know you know.. If you don't know, then you have been blindfolded by the APC agent around you.

It's OK. Happy to hear that
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by abokikhalifa: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

Please move along with your lies, your posts and comments gave you out, you can go through your timeline and see for yourself..

I have nothing against that, we are all Nigerians but its not that deep to lie about your heritage.

You dont know Akwaibom more than Akwaibom.

I don't have anything to prove to you . Save this convo. Akpabio is the jagaban of Akwa ibom politics . On the day of the campaign your eyes go shock you on the amount of followers and love akpabio as. Udom just as few months left in that office . If you get liver we can hook up and bet 100 thousand K . Apc is winning akwa ibom .
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Uduakden(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2018
That is power of authority of akpabio, if akpabio was still in pdp brodas forget de stadium will not been used, udom has no choice than to summit to higer powers
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by nko48: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2018
HAPPY XMAS TO EVERYBODY..HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BET AND WIN AND CELEBRATE YOUR XMAS WELL..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..TODAY GAME IS READY , INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAYS GAME..100 PERCENT SURE..TEXT AND VERIFY

1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Indispensable85(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Kabongo1:

Please define what you mean by deliver?

Do you mean the Udom will lose to the APC candidate?

Do you mean Buhari will score more votes than his PDP opponent?

When you are through, we can take it from there.

In the fullness of time,you will understand.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Witwings: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2018
Pls guys how can i send a post on nairaland?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Indispensable85(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

"using the same method?"
grin grin grin

What method are we talking about here wink

You will understand in the fullness of time.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Indispensable85(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

How did Akpabio deliver Akwaibom for PDP?... Akpabio was PDP in Akwaibom.

Everything will be clearer to you by next year.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Witwings: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
JessetariahMD:
mah own be say
Atiku should prepare to enter his new house next year
we hope so o
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The other time on a radio station I heard how some parties wanted to use a public facility in Abuja, despite meeting all the requirements, they were not allowed to do so!

Not once not twice!!!

Right Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by EazyMoh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
olaric:
APC is evil and evil is APC. APCs are are breaking all unpopular records. The worst political party in the world, the worst president in political history anywhere in the world, the most intolerant people in the world; just name it. APC knows how to dish out insults, but can't take same when others do likewise to them.

Lol!
If PMB wins reeelction, will you withdraw your comment?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Preshob(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
why is nobody talking about the negative effect the campaign is going to have on the pitch (grass) of the only stadium that our national football team can call their home ground??��

what a country!!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Stanlyag(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
problem is that all these non sporting activities spoils this pitch and for now this appears to be the only reasonable stadium in Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Greatzeus(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The order time on a radio station I heard how some parties wanted to use a public facility in Abuja, despite meeting all the requirements, they were not allowed to do so!

Not once not twice!!!

Right Mtcheeew
Look at this embittered looser,you figured all this out from your one room corner in Aba or from your husband's 200cm shop grin in onitsha
You are a liar,doubt you have ever step your foot in Lagos sef undecided or just name the area in lagos where Jimi's poster were removed. Go to Awolowo way,ikeja both Jimi,Sanwo olu and PMB's poster are there side by side,some are torn now and some boards have fallen,as a result of time and movement of people,dust etc. Go to third mainland bridge,see different political campaign posters there.
You guys finished Jimi last election because of your insults on Yoruba people,many yoruba people who dont want to vote for Apc stayed at home rather than vote for Pdp because of you people. Jimi will do better without your support,as long as he is seen as Igbo candidate, he will always loose in Lagos. Unless he goes to mudland to be their Govenor grin grin Loosers tongue
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Ikpongiton: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

Can you recall how Udom became Governor?
tell us now,mr talkative .
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by RoyalUc(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ikpongiton:
tell us now,mr talkative .
Mr talkative? Did you follow my line of discussion with Esseite?

If you wish to join the discussion, politely come in, then...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Ikpongiton: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

Attah is a spent force,you should know this If you're not a neophyte in Nigeria politics. Attah is no match for Akpabio in today's politics. Akpabio will always defeat Attah in any political contest over and over again. Akpabio is the most influential politician of Akwa ibom descent today.
Malaria induced dream
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by searay(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
deboysben:
Udom is always a good man devoid of thuggery and bitterness.

Still atikulating obidently
Udom is a wicked man. How long has Ukanafun and Etim killings existed?
How many pensioners are in the grave because of hunger?
How many civil servants are at peace as their arrears are not and will not been paid?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Indispensable85(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ikpongiton:
Malaria induced dream

Your eye go clear next year
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Udom Emmanuel Opens Godswill Akpabio Stadium by Ikpongiton: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Indispensable85:

Your eye go clear next year
somebody eye must surely open next year and that person must be you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Asiwaju Mean? / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.