Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws (3038 Views)

Sexual Attraction Cums First / Can You Love Someone Without Sexual Attraction / How To Ignite Sexual Attraction In A Woman(secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Preciousgirl(f): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to you all first all.
Fellow nairalanders please help with your advice and thoughts on this issue.

How usual is sexual attraction among in-laws? I mean father in-laws, brother in-laws,sister in-laws, etc

I am with my husband and senior sister and I don't like how my husband relates with her.my husband turns restless all the time in my sister's presence. He intrudes in my sisters conversations and I have caught him on many occasions gazing at my sister.

Please, am I being overly jealous or I should be concerned as I am now?please help.can in-laws lust after each other?

Please how do I handle this matter ?

Thanks very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by kunleweb: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preciousgirl:

How usual is sexual attraction among in-laws? I mean father in-laws, brother in-laws,sister in-laws, etc

I am with my husband and senior sister and I don't like how my husband relates with her.my husband turns restless all the time in my sister's presence. He intrudes in my sisters conversations and I have caught him on many occasions gazing at my sister.

Please, am I being overly jealous or I should be concerned as I am now?please help.can in-laws lust after each other?

Thanks very much.

One person needs to be spoken to about the situation,either your hubby or the lady tp tell.them.liberty is gradually becoming something wlse. Turn a blind eye,and watch the seed.metamorphose into.something.else

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by basmur(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Are you all living in the same house?

Is your sister not married?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
I dont know.. Talk to his mother
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by CreepyBlackpool: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
your sister is collecting your husband's d!ck behind your back.
Shikena

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by MJBOLT: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
your sister is collecting your husband's d!ck behind your back.

Shikena

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Preciousgirl(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
basmur:
Are you all living in the same house?

Is your sister not married?

My Sister is also married but she comes around often

1 Like

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Preciousgirl(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
dingbang:
I dont know.. Talk to his mother

He will be mad at me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by wisdomremz(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preciousgirl:

My Sister is also married but she comes around often

then she should limit the rate at which she visits

1 Like

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Beblessedbaba: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preciousgirl:

He will be mad at me
speak to your sister my dear
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Preciousgirl(f): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
wisdomremz:

then she should limit the rate at which she visits

She might also take offence

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by pedrilo: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Caution ur man.
Anytin is possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by ManTiger(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
You husband is sexing your sister already or he's lusting after her. Period!

Watch your sister more closely.
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by bobbybrown007: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
the best thing for you to do is to speak to your husband and also your sister, because if you over look it ehn it will be worse and also if he does it then it will be an abomination for both families, even if you have to forge a lie and also plan it will your people at home, you just have to keep your home safe.
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by andyanders: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Very sensitive issue and for me, handle this with care. If you confront your husband, he might turn it against you and if you also approach your sister, she might blow up and even blow the whole accusation on you by telling whosoever that wants to hear her if she and your husband is secretly dating, that you are accusing her for what she never did.

It is possible something is going on between them behind you hence her frequent visit. As you stated, if you tell your mother, she might turn against you and if it comes open, your husband would do away with you and your entire family also would blame you.

For me, just have a device hidden in your living room whenever your sister comes, and go away and allow two of them to express themselves. Never behave as if you are suspecting them.Let the device record their conversation. With evidence, first confront your sister, then back to your husband, OR, confront your husband and if no child is involved if you find out any form of relationship, file for divorce.

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Thanks very much.
Ntoorrrrrrrrrr
If I were your HUSBAND, I would have impregnated your sister since.
You LADIES worry a lot.
The moment MEN marry you ladies, the next step is to ship your relatives into your husband's apartment.
Some Come in as visitors, end up as permanent residents eventually become CITIZENS, further pushing the head of the Family out.
Despite all these, you ladies find it very difficult accommodating your MOTHER In Laws and husband's Siblings.

How I wish I could get your hubby's line.
I will encourage him to start sleeping with her, since you ladies now encourage men marry one and get an entire family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by youngbelieve(f): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
embarassed undecided

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by faithfull18(f): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is serious, nothing may be going on but still nothing is impossible as well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by fox26: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Thanks very much.

She is pregnant with your hubby's baby
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Hintona(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wooyoo
I wonder why this issue reminds me of the kardashians undecided
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by Preciousgirl(f): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2018
fox26:

She is pregnant with your hubby's baby

Oh pulease
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Preciousgirl:

Best person to talk to is your husband. Tell him you're highly uncomfortable with the way he relates with your sister and that you've caught him staring after her sometimes.

Men don't like issues. You'll find that the minute you complain, he'll be the one distancing himself.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by GOFRONT(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2018
shocked

And I told Engr James that I love his wife's beautiful younger sister who recently came to visit them from school........Engr James didn't want to take me serious.

Little did I know he is a shareholder in his wife younger sister's punana....

Op, If you check very well, your hubby and your sister fit don go far!!!!!
Re: Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws by lhawarl1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Preciousgirl:

you don ready to lose your hubby bah?

(1) (Reply)

NEED A GOD FEARING MAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. / Lady: Why I Finally Married My Mugu(plan B) / Video Of Another Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen Eating Poo In Dubai For $50K Goes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.