Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals (17855 Views)

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP / Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by October1960: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Biggest joke of the year !!!!

Atiku one of the fathers of corruption and mismanagement.

If Atiku wins he will make GEJ and Buhari look like geniuses.

Don’t know why we need a crook to replace a dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by musicnmagic(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
I hardly comment on nairaland nowadays
Because of too much BMCs
Honestly seun really need to do something about this partisan issue, its making alot of people hate nl
I'm really tired of argueing with BMCs
It weakens me and it makes me to start avoiding nl

Seun do something asap
To avoid this hate ish, specially between yorubas and igbos

A forum like this is suppose to unit everyone not stir up bitterness and hatred for ones tribe

I love afonjas, I love the igbos, I love arewas
Please let love lead nairaland
If you love buhari, vote him
If you love atiku, vote him
Dont insult your fellow man for a politician that dont give a bleep bout you.

My 2 cents though
Merry Christmas Everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Lipscomb(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
To hell with him,is it going to jail himself?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fight it. Save Pdp, Apc and Nigeria from the monster cos saint buhari has made it a big joke

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Lordofthewest(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nigeria has suffered..Putting Atiku in charge of Nigeria's treasury is like using a goat to secure your yam barn, it's definitely not going to end well...haaa who did we offend in this country that has refused to forgive us?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by funshoquadri: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
For me to believe this THING will fight corruption

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by kindnyce(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
That's ridiculous
Very hilarious
Very heart wrenching

Very unlikely
And a most profound JOKE

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Beetobee(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ewoo! He wants to fight himself! Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by able1993(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
They are very right, they want to use a thief to catch a thief, now Nigeria is very funny....

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by arabbunkum: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
All the haters can go to hell . Atikulated for life

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Kobicove(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku fight corruption?

This must be the joke of the decade grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by tizteezy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hahahaha
We're no more that gullible Sir

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by kunle75(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku fight corruption sha.

Abeg find another news for me

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by funshoquadri: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oga Atiku This is not April. There is nothing like December fool, haba! thief dey catch thief?

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Dee60: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
OGA ATIKU!

YOU JUST DISAPPOINTED MANY OF YOUR FANS!

IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN HALF OF YOUR BASE WILL NOT VOTE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by akilo1: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
What? Atiku want to fight corruption,? Text joke to 419

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by daddytime(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Isn't it funny that even corruption will be laughing at the mention of Atiku...

Member ne...

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by femtex007(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin BMCs food.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by checkolatunji: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Really?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Lionofdjungle: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
How can a corrupt person fight corruption? Obasanjo has said it in his book entitled "My Watch" that he is corrupt. A leopard � can not change its spots.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
[[s]quote author=musicnmagic post=74165839]I hardly comment on nairaland nowadays
Because of too much BMCs
Honestly seun really need to do something about this partisan issue, its making alot of people hate nl

Seun do something asap

A forum like this is suppose to unit everyone not stir up bitterness and hatred for ones tribe

My 2 cents though
Merry Christmas Everyone.[/quote][/s]

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Ayobami7(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by fyneguy: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
musicnmagic:
I hardly comment on nairaland nowadays
Because of too much BMCs

Seun do something asap

4.29pm on 29 October, 2018, this was your comment:

Afolabi Balogun
Afojas at it again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are just an hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by musicnmagic(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
myboy2111:
[[s]quote author=musicnmagic post=74165839]I hardly comment on nairaland nowadays
Because of too much BMCs

Seun do something asap

My 2 cents though
Merry Christmas Everyone.[/s]
All the best with your 4+4 endeavors.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Afamed: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Even the die hard supporters of the fugitive Presidential candidate will not buy this midday bulletin

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by musicnmagic(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
fyneguy:

4.29pm on 29 October, 2018, this was your comment:

Afolabi Balogun
Afojas at it again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are just an hypocrite.
I'm not claiming to be a saint
But M changed now

Change too bro.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by ipobarecriminals: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nd sell anything he see

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by DTaj: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
What Heresy! Blasphemy!

Any promise by Atiku to “fight corruption” is like an armed robber claiming to be the Pope or Imam of Mecca!

Atiku claiming to fight corruption is like these notoriously wicked deceased armed robbers claiming to be heavenly saints of Catholic Church, AnsarudDeen, etc when alive: Anini, Osunbor, Oyenusi, Shina Rambo combined!

Atiku claiming to fight corruption is like referee Mike Dean giving good calls to Arsenal in a Premier League game.

Atiku claiming to fight corruption is like IBB publicly apologizing for annulling June 12 election.

How can a grand looter, Field Marshall of Corruption, fight his fellow looters?

These are ALL PRESENT and FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSES!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by kareemkamil(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Criminal wan eradicate criminal, Atiku I laugh you in Greek cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Afamed: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
musicnmagic:
All the best with your 4+4 endeavors.
Keep quiet hypocrite like you.Internet doesn't forget

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt / Gen Buratai Commends President Muhammadu Buhari For "Defeating Boko Haram" / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.