Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals (17851 Views)

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP / Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
musicnmagic:
I hardly comment on nairaland nowadays
Because of too much BMCs
Honestly seun really need to do something about this partisan issue, its making alot of people hate nl
I'm really tired of argueing with BMCs
It weakens me and it makes me to start avoiding nl

Seun do something asap
To avoid this hate ish, specially between yorubas and igbos

A forum like this is suppose to unit everyone not stir up bitterness and hatred for ones tribe

I love afonjas, I love the igbos, I love arewas
Please let love lead nairaland
If you love buhari, vote him
If you love atiku, vote him
Dont insult your fellow man for a politician that dont give a bleep bout you.

My 2 cents though
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Your past post

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by breezycute: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Its a lie. "You cannot close your shop and be chasing thieves" Fighting corruption isn't on their agenda
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Afamed: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
myboy2111:

Your past post
Thank you for exposing the hypocrite, he thought we have forgotten his past post.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by festsamuel(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
even if atiku is dea devil I must vote for him.....u can't imaging the kind of dry,boring and lifeless Christmas I celebrated today..........APC MUST GO

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by JubiGold(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku fighting corruption ayam off to bed. pls wake me when the joke is over

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by bluefilm: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Plz, I'm tired of reading this type of nonsense jokes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by JubiGold(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
festsamuel:
even if atiku is dea devil I must vote for him.....u can't imaging the kind of dry,boring and lifeless Christmas I celebrated today..........APC MUST GO

devil can't vote angel...bros go vote d devil as u also a devil

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Afamed: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
festsamuel:
Some are like you, who prefer Barabbas the thief to Jesus Christ

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hahahahaha..... cheesy wink.

AT LAST, we have....... THE JOKE OF THE YEAR! grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Rotimi47: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Everyday "PDP reveals"; Abeg na when this revealing go finish.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by musicnmagic(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
myboy2111:

Your past post
I wont reply any quote again
I'll just clear the air for you bro

I never claimed being a saint
Like i said in my first line of my post

That ''I hardly comment nowadays''
But the good news now is m changed
I dont play sentimental card anymore

So change too
Drops pen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by olajide8(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
mediaNGR:
The People Democratic Party, revealed one of their presidential candidate, Alhjai Atiku Abubarka plan for Nigeria is to 'Fight Corruption'

Atiku who has been blacklisted in USA for many years because of the money he embezzled during his time as vice-president to the former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, between 2003 to 2007.

He has called one of the notorious corrupt politician in the Nigerian history.

They wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/pdp-revealed-one-of-atikus-plan-it-to.html

Abeg make una come see NEWS O!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by duality(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
If corruption is what Buhari is fighting?

Then Yes!!! Any fool can fight corruption.

What Atiku will do is to lock up the grass cutter and convict him from detention.

Take all APC apologist and convict all of them one by one on corruption grounds.

Rubbish Tinubu and Buhari on corruption grounds.

Let's stop this nonsense jare. Any fool can fight corruption if you call what the present government is doing as corruption fight.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by toplinetrtrend: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
mediaNGR:
The People Democratic Party, revealed one of their presidential candidate, Alhjai Atiku Abubarka plan for Nigeria is to 'Fight Corruption'

Atiku who has been blacklisted in USA for many years because of the money he embezzled during his time as vice-president to the former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, between 2003 to 2007.

He has called one of the notorious corrupt politician in the Nigerian history.

They wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/pdp-revealed-one-of-atikus-plan-it-to.html

Mr blogger. Check the second paragraph of your post and you will agree that it makes you look stupid
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by neutrotoba(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
How can someone fight against himself?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by onubijoe(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
All this mentioned are for APC government .

myboy2111:
PDP =Liars and looters
Atiku =liar and criminal fugitive
Obi= liar and bribery taker
Followers= Confused wailers
PDP Jokes= Text to 419

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
We no longer trust people who claims they want to fight corruption.

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by fyneguy: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=musicnmagic post=74166338][/quote]

hahahahaha change?

No! You know tribalism will not favour Atiku. That is why you are advocating it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by baysol: 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
ArcFresky:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No all of us are illiterates naaa...please tell Atiku....

He can tell those ones that wear his printed shirts and collect #500
Atiefku wey wan fight corruption go get knockout from corruption itself. Person wey never enter wey don carry kiloton of corruption and lie baggage. Abeg, wetin concern fish with raincoat.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by chocolatelady(f): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
I was wondering if the PDP patronizers have all gone to bed. Abi, they are ashamed of their master. Fighting corruption indeed. I said that if PDP make a mistake of fielding Atiku as their candidate, the election will be a walk over for Buhari. PDP never learn. Na wa oooh!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by awoluyi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
I do not believe that Atiku and Corruption can ever fight. The only condition that can make the two fight is if Metuh is the referee.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by omowumi9: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
He thinks saying that he would fight curruption he has been accused of will make us vote for him. NO!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by goslowgoslow(m): 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
musicnmagic:
I hardly comment on nairaland nowadays
Because of too much BMCs
Honestly seun really need to do something about this partisan issue, its making alot of people hate nl
I'm really tired of argueing with BMCs
It weakens me and it makes me to start avoiding nl

Seun do something asap
To avoid this hate ish, specially between yorubas and igbos

A forum like this is suppose to unit everyone not stir up bitterness and hatred for ones tribe

I love afonjas, I love the igbos, I love arewas
Please let love lead nairaland
If you love buhari, vote him
If you love atiku, vote him
Dont insult your fellow man for a politician that dont give a bleep bout you.

My 2 cents though
Merry Christmas Everyone.
My dear don't worry yourself even the moderators are bias, they don''t apply the rules properly so what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by danot1030: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Atiku fighting corruption ke? Anyways we already know that as usual this is just one of those scam Atiku plays to excite his gullible followers who likes feeding on lies but will know and he knows too that he doesn't have the capacity to fight corruption, Atiku by template is wired to loot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by BizBayo: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
He should go and fight Anthony Joshua first, if he wins then I'll believe he can fight corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by danot1030: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2018
awoluyi:
I do not believe that Atiku and Corruption can ever fight. The only condition that can make the two fight is if Metuh is the referee.

Or rather Atiku and corruption can only fight if the treasury is so dry that he has nothing to loot again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by Felixv: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Obi said — you don’t leave your shop and chase thieves.

Jonadrunk said - stealing is not corruption -

Athithief says - I will fight corruption — yeah tongue in cheek.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals by BrokenCock: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2018
We dont need anybody to fight any corruption!it's useless and a waste of time in power. Simply obey the laws as a leader and the elites will be forced to comply.
APC scammed us in the name of fighting corruption meanwhile they are obtaining from the senior thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah / FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan / Chidi Ibe Rejects Proposals From Governors, Inaugurates Imo Ohanaeze Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.