Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (27872 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

He was.....you can ask around

That was rumour, It's the handiwork of political enemies!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

The same way you sold your destiny for peanut, right?

When you quote people opinions without fact it show you sold your destiny for peanut, I didn't mention your name in my comment but you seems to be fighting for a cause and I don't care, I know Saraki supporter are bloody fighter but NL is not a forum to display your arrogance, tell your father O To ge.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:

When you quote people opinions without fact it show you sold your destiny for peanut, I didn't mention your name in my comment but you seems to be fighting for a cause and I don't care, I know Saraki supporter are bloody fighter but NL is not a forum to display your arrogance, tell your father O To ge.

I didn't read your trash. You are too senseless to make sense.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

I didn't read your trash. You are too senseless to make sense.

You didn't read my trash but my trash read you with your spirogyra fungal brain. Next time quote people with sense not with ability of I can type correctly. Political jober.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Kuginzi: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zico5:

U are just ignorant and pained fool who is licking the ass of politicians. I gave u what u wish me just in indirect way. I'm not a politician and I don't think I like any of them but in what way is Buhari better than Saraki. u are just loser looking for whom to rent ur anger and misfortune on. I am not ur mate o so keep ur stupidity in ur closet.
You're still a kid for insulting others. It means you insult your parent at home. Go & look for your pre-adolescent mate elsewhere to engage in childish argument.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

That was Rumour Is the handiwork of. Political enemies!

It is not any rumour......it is the truth
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
quickberry:

It is not any rumour......it is the truth
Provide any proof or evidence of that else seek forgiveness for peddling untrue.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by quickberry(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Provide any proof or evidence of that else seek forgiveness for peddling untrue.

I didn't peddle anything....you can ask around....he was cursed by his dad
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
2019 is going to surprise so many..
Where do you think that 4 +4 comes from?
The security of this country is being ran by the North, they have now openly started promoting the Islamists agenda for 9ja and we are fighting about party and insignificant political touts when 2 men we did not vote into office are running this so called country(so says Buharis Wife aka suicide bomber from Yola) look at how she has warned us twice...
Take your religious hatred campaign elsewhere it can't work looters are Muslims and christen you carry religious head like say you be prophet .practice what religion preach not religion hatred
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2018
quickberry:

I didn't peddle anything....you can ask around....he was cursed by his dad
Rumuor and gossips from the desperate political enemies ni. QED
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by damilare442: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

All I see in your video is an open, blatant rejection of the APC candidate. You are clearly an APC apologist. Your reportage is amateurish and empty.

Thank you. Professional reporter. Masters in unapologetic supporting.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2018
damilare442:

Thank you. Professional reporter. Masters in unapologetic supporting.

Just like you, who prefers to make lies your friend despite the truth starring you eyeball to eyeball
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by damilare442: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Just like you, who prefers to make lies your friend despite the truth starring you eyeball to eyeball

Got no time for jaundiced and toxic people like you. Will pass.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
damilare442:

Got no time for jaundiced and toxic people like you. Will pass.

Your own kind of jaundice is the mental kind.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by mikolo4us: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sorry your late dead Ass dad did
Kuginzi:

Sorry Mr. Wailer
Are u the one that paid them??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.