Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (27878 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by dunkem21(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=EMMAUGOH post=74169701]See as they quickly tag it Sarrki supporters not Kwarans again.
And the mods are pushing this to front page [/quoteF]
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Zaikon(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:
Trash from an apc minion! Kwara is pdp otoge ni ilu eko!
Lol

U want to apply the method to lagos the way they are using for u guys in kwara ¿ it cant work u cant compare the way they milk kwara dry to the to development i. Lagos. U can only hear otoge in kwara.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Oponu

Come walo Ra ekoo WA

Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2018
olagbola55:

Oponu

Come walo Ra ekoo WA

Ode

Oponu ni e abi?
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
See as they quickly tag it Sarrki supporters not Kwarans again.
And the mods are pushing this to front page

See mumu wey never enter ordinary Erin-ile dey here dey talk rubbish

It will shock you dat ur beloved senate president wont b part of 9th assembly

Oponu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by tuniski: 6:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Zaikon:

Lol

U want to apply the method to lagos the way they are using for u guys in kwara ¿ it cant work u cant compare the way they milk kwara dry to the to development i. Lagos. U can only hear otoge in kwara.

Enuff is enuff in Lagos. That is otoge ni ilu Eko!
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by abdulgafarola13(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki our leader
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by bender79: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:
Kwara is pdp and yet you failed a simple test of house of Representatives election. Shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by misano(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2018
The report is so biased. See even the reporter is adding his own opinion.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by bender79: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2018
4+4# next level sai buhari, sai Abdulazeez, saraki cohorts and slave can go and swim lake chad

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Ven97: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:
He turn Kwara to king ship title where one family inherit, we won't allow you to become strong okro that knife can't call otherwise we will use Malta to pound your power dynasty
English don suffer for your hand.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Reinah(f): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2018
Haha

Let me just hope it truly turns out well for APC.. Spoke with an okada rider on Friday and the convo was like:

Me: "This coming election, who you wan vote for?"
Him: "Na the person wey Saraki put down for us na"
Me: "but these past years, the state has......."
Him: "Anyhow anyhow, Saraki na still our own..na our pikin"

I realized he was lost to nepotism and did a little preaching to him, from his looks and demeanour when I alighted from the bike, I can say I gave him reasons to go have a rethink.

The point is, the people who would vote are not on SM, they don't even have the time to attend all these conferences to boo people so you really can't say yet.

The highest rigger wins but 2019 will be so full of surprises kiss

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2018
Ven97:
English don suffer for your hand.

Yes suffer for your head
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Taofiq01: 6:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Calling this report biased is a Bleep load of understatement. What happened in this video is called KARMA( which is a bitch by the way).

Abdulrahaman Abdulraazaq nor APC has ever contributed a dime to the particular event they intend to shout their stale slogan. But their psychophants adviced them to go shame Saraki at the event, boy they never expererit...

Take your time to watch the video(s), there are a couple of 'em out there. You can clearly see AA and all the APC guys embarrassed as Bleep. I felt sad for him, why was he deceived that much i wonder. If you are not a confused fool, of all the places you intend to disgrace Saraki, you picked the Emir's palace? You must be fucking insane to think the people of Ilorin would go ahead to disgrace the Senate president in such event.

And nobody cheered for him, you should change this misleading title. Get your shit straight.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Zaikon(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2018
tuniski:

Enuff is enuff in Lagos. That is otoge ni ilu Eko!

The godfatherism should continue in kwara?
wehdone sir.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by bellooyin(f): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Abeyjide:

O ti ge is for kwara
. Ko ti to ge until I build mansion for GRA
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Taofiq01: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2018
bellooyin:
. Ko ti to ge until I build mansion for GRA

Tell them.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by lafex: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
2019 is going to surprise so many..
Where do you think that 4 +4 comes from?
The security of this country is being ran by the North, they have now openly started promoting the Islamists agenda for 9ja and we are fighting about party and insignificant political touts when 2 men we did not vote into office are running this so called country(so says Buharis Wife aka suicide bomber from Yola) look at how she has warned us twice...

Rubish from the pit of hell
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2018
damilare442:
Link to the video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQf-T-98xjI

All I see in your video is an open, blatant rejection of the APC candidate. You are clearly an APC apologist. Your reportage is amateurish and empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Jowanson: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki is a seasoned politician..... The APC working committee are his boys....People dont know how politics work...its all about interest ( personal)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
Pain de your Igbotic eye with the video you just watched ba ?

There is no pain anywhere. All I heard in that video is ' Sai Bukky' and 'Shehu Ole'.

When will you realize that thinking only igbos oppose Buhari is a sign of mental backwardness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Triangles1:
He turn Kwara to king ship title where one family inherit, you can not become strong okro that knife can't cut otherwise we will use Malta to pound your power dynasty

Simple spelling is even a problem for you.

Malta kó, Mauritius ni

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Topmaike007(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Zico5:
I give these people few years, they will surely run back to Saraki. This is how Nigeria politics is played. It's sure the Apc government can never do bettter, our politicians are that greedy. Saraki is an intelligent man, he may not have the capacity of Tinubu but surely he knows what politics is all about. He will wait to gain back the momentum
they are not after APC dey just don't want saraki rule again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by toplinetrtrend: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2018
sogodihno:
saraki dynasty has fallen

And to those Ipob miscreants that will call for Tinubu head too, go and compare Lagos to kwara, and see why people are saying "o to ge" in kwara. if saraki have done half of what Tinubu did in Lagos, people wouldnt have been Calling for his head today.

Tinubu the nightmare of Ipob.

Maybe you should also compare revenue in Lagos to that of Kwara.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by logon599: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Pls what does O to ge mean?

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74170173:
Next year elections is against the people that love the nation versus the thieves...

Everyone should vote for the candidate of their choice.

As for good, honest and hardworking Nigerians, we are with Sai Baba!
BUHARIST

A buharist is a person with Automated Praising Configuration (APC). The APC comes with 4 additional coded programmes:

1. Every failure of Buhari is caused by 16 years of PDP.

2. Every criticism of Buhari is corruption fighting back.

3. Everybody in the world is a looter except Buhari and those like Babachir and Akpabio who have pledged loyalty to Buhari.

4. Every economic hardship, prevailing national poverty and unemployment is because Buhari has blocked people from stealing.

When you meet a person with this automated "reasoning" pattern, don't waste your time arguing. Always remember that nothing makes sense to a robot except pre-installed programmes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2018
logon599:
Pls what does O to ge mean?

Enough is enough
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by Triangles1(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

Simple spelling is even a problem for you.

Malta kó, Mauritius ni

Political jober man, the spelling is not affecting Seun so let it affect jobless folks like you all online, I know you get the message, pls help me correct the spelling in away your employee will understand. Thank you.
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by logon599: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Harbioye:

Enough is enough

Ok thanks

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
Re: VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq by selectedhero(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2018
When you read a report from BMC, you know without doubt that it was cooked up. Their reports are always hate speech induced by their being in pain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / APC Campaign In Gombe- Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.