Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (1185 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I Can’t Get Over Her Past / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
good day fellow nairalanders
a friend of my has been dating this particular girl for the past five years now, but the this said girl refuse to offer him sex in the cause of the relationship because of this reason
* the first guy she dated, was the first guy she every love very much and the guy was the first guy who deflowered her, and the guy later break up with her, which cause her depression emotionally.
so for that reason, she is refusing to give my friend sex, because he dont wants what happened in the first relationship to happen to her, so she is telling my friend that the sex will after the guy has married her, that means no sex before marriage.
my friend is thinking of quitting the relationship because she is refusing to offer her sex in the cause of the relationship and the said girl is not a virgin.
please, I need your advice for this my friend thanks.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tell ur frnd 2 open a thread himsef...Den, i can advise him not u

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by faithfull18(f): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
nathdapo:
a friend of my has been dating this particular girl for the past five years now, but the this said girl refuse to offer him sex in the cause of the relationship because of this reason
* the first guy she dated, was the first guy she every love very much and the guy was the first guy who deflowered her, and the guy later break up with her, which cause her depression emotionally.
so for that reason, she is refusing to give my friend sex, because he dont wants what happened in the first relationship to happen to her, so she is telling my friend that the sex will after the guy has married her, that means no sex before marriage.
my friend is thinking of quitting the relationship because she is refusing to offer her sex in the cause of the relationship and the said girl is not a virgin.
The girl should leave your friend. Someone made a mistake once and has made up her mind not to make it again.

Yet, you want her to. Five years and your friend isn't thinking about settling down. All he is thinking about is taking advantage of the poor lady.

I wish I knew the lady personally.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by amaniro: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
faithfull18:

The girl should leave your friend. Someone made a mistake once and has made up her mind not to make it again.

Yet, you want her to. Five years and your friend isn't thinking about settling down. All he is thinking about is taking advantage of the poor lady.

Talk of a nairaland feminist.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by faithfull18(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

Talk of a nairaland feminist.
No, I am not a feminist. I am all for doing the right things, the right way.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
faithfull18:

ok, thanks for your contribution
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
I wouldn't even advice my own blood son or even my brother to do no sex marriage let me give u a story then u will kw how to advice your friend.

I was dating this girl and at first all was going well(i wll make d story very short). Each time me and dis girl want to have sex she never wants d lights on even if it's d blue bulb or white bulb she doesn't want it she wants complete darkness, so on dis faithful day I decided I must see wat I am always Chopin with natural light, and to my surprise dis lady a mature girl is been circumcised -now just listen before people start quoting me wrongly, most girls know very well dat since sex is nothing to them day just tell u no sex till after marriage becus if u see dat place con chop am join e just b like say na log of wood u day fucke, ,and u might 80% end up running for your life, some ladies here will start quoting me wrongly or attacking me but I kw send them, becus they kw it is the truth, this girl no matter how u finger her bro u are just wasting ur time, abi na fuckeing, ,,bro oyo na ur own, ,,u go sweat for watin no send u, mind u she fit fake am o

Now imagine say she open her mouth tell me say NO SEX TILL AFTER MARRIAGE, ,and I go fall put, ,,life for hard me, ,,,,bro dat girl isn't ok .make u guy rest for d lady, ,,make d real owner come carry her

But with time u go kw, bro make dat your guy forget dat girl

Another tin 2 things causes divorce
1. Infidelity
2. Poor Sexual satisfaction

If I see lady way write no sex till marriage I day quickly delete her contact immediately

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice by OgaBuhari: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2018
faithfull18:

will you shut up and keep quiet
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 27, 2018
@op, your friend is very unserious. how can he date a lady for 5 years without marrying her and still be expecting sex outside marriage with her? what is wrong with him?
besides, when has dating become a licence for having sex?
please, help me tell that lady not to change her mind on that decision she made.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by faithfull18(f): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2018
OgaBuhari:
will you shut up and keep quiet
No, I won't son.
Re: I Need Your Advice by dauddy97(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Concerning "No sex still after Marriage" is not in my dictionary. The girl I am dating presently is my heart and I don't even want the ant to sting her. When I asked her out, she told me will I follow her own instructions by not having sex with her still marriage. Due to the love that I wished to date her I said Yes. But, I didn't mean it. Believe me or not, when we started and I showed her all it takes to date a girl. I swear, it wasn't up to three months the girl told me to sex her. Although, we do romance,kiss and the rest. So, na fake girls dey say those kind word for mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2018
dauddy97:
Concerning "No sex still after Marriage" is not in my dictionary. The girl I am dating presently is my heart and I don't even want the ant to sting her. When I asked her out, she told me will I follow her own instructions by not having sex with her still marriage. Due to the love that I wished to date her I said Yes. But, I didn't mean it. Believe me or not, when we started and I showed her all it takes to date a girl. I swear, it wasn't up to three months the girl told me to sex her. Although, we do romance,kiss and the rest. So, na fake girls dey say those kind word for mouth.
thanks bro
Re: I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:
I wouldn't even advice my own blood son or even my brother to do no sex marriage let me give u a story then u will kw how to advice your friend.

I was dating this girl and at first all was going well(i wll make d story very short). Each time me and dis girl want to have sex she never wants d lights on even if it's d blue bulb or white bulb she doesn't want it she wants complete darkness, so on dis faithful day I decided I must see wat I am always Chopin with natural light, and to my surprise dis lady a mature girl is been circumcised -now just listen before people start quoting me wrongly, most girls know very well dat since sex is nothing to them day just tell u no sex till after marriage becus if u see dat place con chop am join e just b like say na log of wood u day fucke, ,and u might 80% end up running for your life, some ladies here will start quoting me wrongly or attacking me but I kw send them, becus they kw it is the truth, this girl no matter how u finger her bro u are just wasting ur time, abi na fuckeing, ,,bro oyo na ur own, ,,u go sweat for watin no send u, mind u she fit fake am o

Now imagine say she open her mouth tell me say NO SEX TILL AFTER MARRIAGE, ,and I go fall put, ,,life for hard me, ,,,,bro dat girl isn't ok .make u guy rest for d lady, ,,make d real owner come carry her

But with time u go kw, bro make dat your guy forget dat girl

Another tin 2 things causes divorce
1. Infidelity
2. Poor Sexual satisfaction

If I see lady way write no sex till marriage I day quickly delete her contact immediately
lmao, thanks bro, me to no understand my frnd galfrnd oooooo
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2018
nathdapo:

lmao, thanks bro, me to no understand my frnd galfrnd oooooo

Bro make ur guy leave dat girl, ,,,make he kw go start watin he kw fit finish, ,,,,,becus last last if ur guy kw fit knack dat girl well, ,,na war everyday, ,,na lazy man dat girl go call ur guy o

If d woman hate sex and ur guy like sex after marriage na war, ,,na different excuses everyday

What was your guy thinking agreeing to a lady way open her mouth say no sex b4 marriage, .

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by baralatie(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
grin lipsrsealed
so you want advice on how you should hammer your friend bae on his behalf Ba!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by faithugo64(f): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Your friend abi you grin whoever it is
Wants to quit a relationship of five years because of sex?
Does it mean the lady has nothing els to offer?
Are there no other good qualities to be found in her?
Hope you are aware that it takes more than sex to keep a marriage?
You want to let go of a good woman because of sex angry
Put a ring on it, five years is enough
Take her to the altar and have as much sex as you want

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by AryEmber(f): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2018
faithugo64:
Laye! They can never think of that, shebi it has not reached a decade yet. That lady will be silly to give in to him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by boiz2men(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Nothing disgusts me more in a lady who isn't a virgin telling me she wants a no sex relationship.

One kobo, she nor go see.....

Na she go break up wetin nor start.

Foolish girls

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by faithugo64(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2018
AryEmber:
Laye! They can never think of that, shebi it has not reached a decade yet. That lady will be silly to give in to him.
He waited for five years just to have sex
If its not sex, then he should go ahead and wife her
Re: I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
baralatie:
grin lipsrsealed

so you want advice on how you should hammer your friend bae on his behalf Ba!

guy u do high, me no fit try dat 1 bro;l
Re: I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Bro make ur guy leave dat girl, ,,,make he kw go start watin he kw fit finish, ,,,,,becus last last if ur guy kw fit knack dat girl well, ,,na war everyday, ,,na lazy man dat girl go call ur guy o

If d woman hate sex and ur guy like sex after marriage na war, ,,na different excuses everyday

What was your guy thinking agreeing to a lady way open her mouth say no sex b4 marriage, .
hahahaha np b like bro
Re: I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
faithugo64:
hahahaha no wahala, thanks bro, i go tel ma guy
Re: I Need Your Advice by nathdapo: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
boiz2men:
Nothing disgusts me more in a lady who isn't a virgin telling me she wants a no sex relationship.

One kobo, she nor go see.....

Na she go break up wetin nor start.

Foolish girls

thanks bro, haba u tink fam well, witin i go gain, afta all u no virgin
Re: I Need Your Advice by ednut1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
How u go date gal for 5 years. In that 5 years am sure u(we know its u) have cheated. Abeg free d gal
Re: I Need Your Advice by Wuraola01(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
nathdapo:

If I digested this well, ur friend is obviously dating her cos of sex cry. He's now considering quitting d relationship after dating her for 5 years. Is ur friend okay at all undecided

When will guys learn dat there's more to a relationship than sex? Is it when pigs start flying angry
Re: I Need Your Advice by Wuraola01(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
faithugo64:

Abi kiss

Seconded.
Something dat d guy sef go do tire for marriage

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Exposes Girlfriend Who Tried To Hook Him Down With Pregnancy / .r / Petite Or Tall Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.