Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (89380 Views)

3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by propsvila: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
People should be careful of what they post online in the name of trending because internet never forgets
What moral right will she have to correct her grand children at old age when her grand children can access the internet to see how she lived her life in her youthful age

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by omowumi9: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Why did you post this in the first instance?
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by kingharzy: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
sukerefakere:
Nonsense and
undecided

You mean this fellow? ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by pascalbenz: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vaseline creww..... Food don land ooh!!!
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by nkem1992: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Leoswaggs:
like a wise man once said; no be to carry big bum bum, is it soft?
u funny die, abeg where the wise man ?
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by sukerefakere(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
kingharzy:

undecided

You mean this fellow? ?
Lost but found
Na him be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Westaslave2(f): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
Husbandsnatcha come see one of ur daughter
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Adam911(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
free world do Wat so ever u want
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by seunmohmoh(f): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
All these undercover oloshos

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by AlphaStyles(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
olosho lawon ore mi
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Samabu07(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/2-slay-mamas-twerking-without-panties.html?m=1
The Op is deceptive and a low life blogger. The nude photos he included wasn't the girl that twerked. He probably for it from some where else and attached it

I have watched the video, its a twerk dance and has noting of exposing her properties as alleged by the Op

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by ajayiopy: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2018
that is why they find it difficult to get married
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2018
You people are just hypos. Yes I love and admire those ladies. more of this plssmiley
If you know their twitter accounts help tell mesmiley
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Brightest04(m): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerians can surprise one any time any day on their understanding of some certain phrases.

Like this one "slay mama"

What is slay mama?

Slay Mama does not mean anything else than "Ashawo"

And

Any guy called "Slay King" is a thief too.

If you like believe .
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by ofiko123(m): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Ladies of nowadays sha...
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Edusouls(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Eve met the devil face to face in eden, since then till now, they are just a tool of jeopardy against all even themselves..no be today water pass garri..
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Nature8(m): 3:06am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Be alert becuz the world is speedily heading for destruction. Are all young ladies turning to Oloshos?
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by tightpussy156: 6:11am On Dec 27, 2018
olosho kobo kobo.na smelly Toto be their asset.it is only a weak man u can use Toto to control not real men.this olosho full everywhere even nairaland self.they market their product in different means so it is now left to you to understand their means. That is the real truth those that will quote me for saying the truth should go through the back door.
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Caseless: 6:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Leoswaggs:
like a wise man once said; no be to carry big bum bum, is it soft?
wise question.
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Avedonn: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2018
sanpipita:
People condemning this video will self-service to it tonight, Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5&6.

Speak for yourself man. Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by CuntMiner(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2018
marvin906:
I weak for Ladies of this generation..
today just made me wanna give up of girls entirely..
was in a pool bar where a 15 year old fine small pikin follow mature guy enter hotel room go squash leaving her siblings behind..

wait are u joking, true true
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Snow87(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2018
A married woman once said that every woman na ashawo weda married or single it all depends on the packaging. With the recent happening I think I concur with her. you hardly go a day without seeing pictures or videos of women showcasing their wares ( cleavage and ass) with reckless abandon. It is in this our generation that women introduce twerking as a career and still fighting for equal rights with the men folks, nonsense and buhari.
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2018
sanpipita:
People condemning this video will self-service to it tonight, Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5&6.

this excuse never tire you
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by marvin906(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2018
CuntMiner:
wait are u joking, true true

Yeap
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2018
marvin906:
I weak for Ladies of this generation..
today just made me wanna give up of girls entirely..
was in a pool bar where a 15 year old fine small pikin follow mature guy enter hotel room go squash leaving her siblings behind..

(coughs)
Uhm How did you know she was 15?? undecided
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by Ubdavis(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2018
I cover my eyes with the blood of satan
Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by marvin906(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

(coughs)
Uhm How did you know she was 15?? undecided

cause her mother said so..

why you be dey cough this girl sha

Re: Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies by AmeLonRo(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
HIGH on HARD HOT drink and OSOGBO weed with low self esteem. tufiakwa. sHould have reserved for the other room AND WITH HER MAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.