Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

4 True Signs You Are Just His Next Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 True Signs You Are Just His Next Option (331 Views)

5 Heartbreaking True Signs Of Conditional Love (ALERT!!!) / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Marriage Proposal Is Been Rejected After 10yrs Of Dating- Your Next Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 True Signs You Are Just His Next Option by don9ja4: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2018
When it comes to having a love that continuously goes unreciprocated, it feels like you are a victim of a perpetual black hole. You pour your energy in, but nothing ever comes out of it. But then this new person comes along and alters your state of consciousness so you think you might be a priority, when in reality you are just his next option. If you cannot decipher his intentions for you, then here are the true signs you need to look for to tell if you are just an option:

1. Out-of-the-blue appearances
Though he may have the decency to ask you over a text message about what your plans are tonight, regardless of how fast you respond, he takes forever. So you are left wondering what is actually happening or if you may wind up spending the evening with him. Instead of just carrying on the day as you would normally, you try to forgo meals (just in case of dinner) and check your phone every 5 minutes.
Then, like a bolt from the blue, there he is, either offering the chance to do something fun or messaging a short apology like, “sorry, never mind.” This shows pure unreliability. If he cared, he would respond within a reasonable time or at least give a reason for why he had contacted you in first place. Last minute requests may be pleasant at first, but treat them with caution.

2. I-need-something-from-you calls
Some friends do this too. They call you for help with moving everything out of their apartment but when you need similar assistance, suddenly everyone takes to the hills. If you find him calling up, asking for a partner to a family dinner or someone to take him to the garage to pick up his car, be wary if he has never done the same for you.

READ MORE
Re: 4 True Signs You Are Just His Next Option by Alphafeezay(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Option for hit and run or Option to stay?

(1) (Reply)

My New Year Message / Tips To Seem More Attractive To Guys / Why Are Opobo People So Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.