Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 (38641 Views)

Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2018
We sane Nigerians love you sir.

Sai Baba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by BruncleZuma: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

And as usual them go leave message follow messenger...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am not a big fan of Buhari but Atiku has very little to offer if he can't do an issue-based campaign

Buhari will beat this guy soundly.

4+4 is an occultic sign? What did you expect Buhari to do ? Take off his shoes and show 8 toes? 4 from each leg?
dat one won't b called 8 fingaz in da air...

it will b "8 toes in d air"!
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by emkz: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku, for the umpteenth time, please hire consultants to manage your campaign.

The statements you dish out are ill-thought-out, ill-advised and late. The four plus four sign has gained too much traction for you to use this weak analysis to attack it. I don't see you winning, but I need you to run a campaign to put APC on their toes, like APC did to put PDP on their toes in 2014/2015. Let Buhari defeat you marginally and not with a landslide.

Articulate your issues and sell them aggresively. With these statements you are issuing, you are giving the APC bullets to use against you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
TRUSTEDGUY:
Likes for Atiku Share for Buhari.

1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by gaskiyamagana: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Nathdoug:
ATIKU IS INTELLIGENT
THATS WHY I LIKE HIM..
JUBRIL IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND THERE IS HUNGRY IN THE LAND FAKE FARMERS ARE DONATING FAKE MONEY TO JUBRIL ALL OF A SUDDEN.
SAI BABARIANS ARE CHANTING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH..
I PITY NIGERIAN YOUTHS ESPECIALLY THE AFONJAS THAT THINK POWER WILL COME TO SOUTH WEST 2023..
SPIT ON ZOMBIES
MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU GUYS
MAY THE MAYHEM CAUSED BY THIS ADMINISTRATION HIT YOU DIRECT OR INDIRECTLY
Holy spirit, holy ghost, holy salvation, holy deliverance, holy healing, holy micheal come touch this one, abeg quick quick.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by jrusky(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Pls apc read the last paragraph and kindly coynter the constitution pls

They have shown you apc rats what it means to stop telling lies because the more you apc lies the more you make fool of yourselves. Everyday you wake up you cooked up silly figures either as per defectors or donations or your fake corruption fight. The other time apc claimed MADUEKE singlehandedly loot 90billion dollars and our total GDP plus our foreign reserve has never since independent reach 50 billion dollars and the dullard lifeless rats in apc claimed only one soul looted 90billion dollars what a stupid talk?

I'm unrepentant Buhari hater I had hated him from when I was growing up in our barracks days and will hate him till eternity my hatred for him it's not about apc pdp stuff but because he is a demon and unrepentant bigot.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Nathdoug(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Holy spirit, holy ghost, holy salvation, holy deliverance, holy healing, holy micheal come touch this one, abeg quick quick.
SAI BABARIAN SPOTTED
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Baba go slow and steady, all the way till 2023.

4 + 4 = 8yrs, haters can go and die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by unite4real: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2018
If i remember very well, the four fingers gesture was started by national assembly members and PMB responded with same gesture.

Why are the members that started it not tackled on this
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by SAconnect247: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2018
I thought they said he's Jibril and he can't even bring out his left fingers lol! Nigerians ain't as smart as we think! Some dull old men playing with your brain and we share the beer parlors gossip

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Decryptor(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2018
912:

That is how Obi was on the debate the other day and was giving fake figures like no man's business.

He later shared some internet links to international journals and websites to back up his claim. React to that and stop whining like a puppy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by gaskiyamagana: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2018
Nathdoug:
SAI BABARIAN SPOTTED
American Wanted......... Atiku
Failed project.......... Atiku /Obi 2019
Failed party......... PDP
No Future Ambition..... Nairaland Atikulators.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by ironheart(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am not a big fan of Buhari but Atiku has very little to offer if he can't do an issue-based campaign

Buhari will beat this guy soundly.

4+4 is an occultic sign? What did you expect Buhari to do ? Take off his shoes and show 8 toes? 4 from each leg?
you just made my day with this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Obaradikegwu(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku never got to refute the news that he singlehandedly donated five(5) billion naira to the Buhari campaign in 2015...

I wonder where the part of this constitution was when that happened, if it ever did...

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by tayo4ng(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2018
APC and propaganda since 2015
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2018
buhari is a failure
atiki is a known corrupt entity

Please vote 4 others try something new

stoo being a foolish Nigerian
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by jrusky(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
SAconnect247:
I thought they said he's Jibril and he can't even bring out his left fingers lol! Nigerians ain't as smart as we think! Some dull old men playing with your brain and we share the beer parlors gossip

Bro you didn't get the game I supported pdp 100% to say whatever because same thing apc did against them in 2014/15 so it's pay back time since apc had decided to turn Nigeria politics into bitterness, revengeful politics let the game continue. Naturally I hate apc with passion because they lie extremely too much.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
ironheart:
you just made my day with this comment

LOL... i am happy i did grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Tinolee(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku is in Pain!
Propaganda will not win election �!
The recent attack on the personality on Buhari-Osinbajo will fail!
We are not going back to Egypt ��!
Forward ever!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by donnie(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

4+4 is an occultic sign? What did you expect PMB to do ? Take off his shoes and show 8 toes? 4 from each leg?

That's Jubril's latest trick to cover his palm. If you know, you know tongue
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by bighorlus(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2018
Why am I not surprised? Atiku has been privy to first hand information on the internal workings, campaign financing and riggings of both parties. he knows the games. 2019 will be interesting.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by lilytender: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
I have found out that Nigerians are very difficult to please, they prefer to be flogged than pampered. As a matter of fact, the average Nigerian is so foolish, that if this administration should return things the way the met them when they assumed office, Nigerians would still applaud that as a political point.
You can imagine, someone took dollar exchange rate from 1$/180naira to 1$/400naira, and after about 8months of hardship, this administration struggled to bring it down to 1$/330 naira and again, the foolish Nigerians started applauding again.
Nigerians just love suffering, else how would some people still be campaigning for this administration, because of rice and wrappers? That would finish and wear out before 4 years elapse? Well what do I know? Nigerians learn the hard way

Your lord and saviour caused the dollar surged as a result of his looting and sharing. So keep your mouth shut before I forcefully shut it for you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by IloveToMess: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Decryptor:

He later shared some internet links to international journals and websites to back up his claim. React to that and stop whining like a puppy

What do you expect, Yorubas are in pain that Obi defeated Oshibanjo hands down they now resort to fake figure propaganda. Lol losers they will see what will happen on election. Nigerians are wiser now, we cant continue this suffering for yet another 4years while we pave way for them(yorubas) to have a chance at becoming president come 2023. Oshibsnjo after his bitter defeat at the debate now goes about telling his people to vote Buhari so they can rule after him hahahahaha..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by lilytender: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a failure

Only fools support this government

A man who can't take responsibility for any thing

Even his wife accuse him of not being in control of his government

You need another brain.

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by lilytender: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
make dis Man visit yankee nah!

air fare is jez 500 to about $900, dat is recharge card money to him.
I don't mind shunnin all those our online nairaland e-beggerz to contribute to Atiku's transport fare.

Jagaban would gladly borrow him his private jet to & fro d journey sef!

grin

FBI plan for Atikuloot if he steps one toe in America.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by dochenaj: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2018
Babalawoniger:
I just tire for this man called Atiku. Must u react to everything?
Atiku is no more campaigning on issues.
He has lost this election already.
Did APC win the 2015 election campaigning on issues?
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Jidibia(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
amamahdaniel:
I have found out that Nigerians are very difficult to please, they prefer to be flogged than pampered. As a matter of fact, the average Nigerian is so foolish, that if this administration should return things the way the met them when they assumed office, Nigerians would still applaud that as a political point.
You can imagine, someone took dollar exchange rate from 1$/180naira to 1$/400naira, and after about 8months of hardship, this administration struggled to bring it down to 1$/330 naira and again, the foolish Nigerians started applauding again.
Nigerians just love suffering, else how would some people still be campaigning for this administration, because of rice and wrappers? That would finish and wear out before 4 years elapse? Well what do I know? Nigerians learn the hard way
In this 21 century, I am pained that Nigerians still elect their leaders based on religious and ethnic sentiments and not based on credibility. This country can never ever progress with such mentality and attitude of the masses. In fact, Nigerians should be called suffering and smiling people.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by propsvila: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari has already set all machinery to rig 2019 Election, If nothing urgent is done Nigeria will wait for another 4 years of impoverishment, loss of jobs, contracted economy and high level of inflation.
PDP Supporters should leave Twitter and Nairaland go to the field and educate the eligible illiterate voters because APC is fully out to brain wash them and gain their votes.
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by DaRuud(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2018
LET'S GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN !!!

Ecstasy154:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to recent report of 12 million Nigerian farmers making donations for President Muhahammadu Buhari’s reelection campaign.

Atiku expressed doubts over the donation and advised President Buhari “to shun the use of state resources and machinery for the upcoming 2019 presidential poll.”

The former Vice President also wondered why Buhari flashed double four hand signal during his budget presentation at the National Assembly last week.

Atiku said this in a statement yesterday by his Special Assistant to Public Communication, Phrank Shaibu.

He continued, “The other day, a man who scored 15,424,921 votes to win the 2015 general election was reported to have been nominated by 14 million APC members at the presidential primaries for 2019.

“Now, over 12 million farmers have donated to his campaign. Are they indirectly spewing out outrageous figures of people they intend to claim voted for them in the coming elections?

“Could that be why the President was flashing an occult double four hand signal that has gone viral? What did the hand signal mean?

“Does it mean that the President has jettisoned the idea of a free and fair election and telling Nigerians that no matter how they vote, he will return for a second term of four years?

“In any case, if the farmers who just took a loan through the borrowers anchor programme and have not liquidated the facility can donate this huge sum or any sum for that matter, it means the ‘Association of widows and children of all those slain by Boko Haram and herdsmen will donate N5billion to the Buhari campaign.

“In fact, the 23.1 million youth who lost their jobs between 2016 till date will donate about N12billion to the Buhari campaign.

“Assuming but not even conceding that such a huge sum of money was donated to President Buhari by Nigerian farmers as his handlers would want Nigerians to believe, wouldn’t such donation be in contravention of Section 91 (9) of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) which says no individual or other entity shall donate more than N1m to an aspirant or a candidate,” he said

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/27/2019-atiku-interprets-buharis-four-fingers-gesture-lawmakers-speaks-12-million-farmers/

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Okeji(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Lolzzzzzz! Atiku is already sensing defeat...... Hmmmm
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Okeji(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Lolzzzzzz! Atiku is already sensing defeat.... Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.