Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 (38642 Views)

Festus Keyamo Screened After Apology to lawmakers / 2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by searchlight: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

I am not a big fan of Buhari but Atiku has very little to offer if he can't do an issue-based campaign

Buhari will beat this guy soundly.

4+4 is an occultic sign? What did you expect PMB to do ? Take off his shoes and show 8 toes? 4 from each foot?
stop hiding you are just a zombie
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
searchlight:

searchlight to his father:

stop hiding you are just a zombie
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by nelcliff(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

tell ur oga to visit d states 4 nu year holiday, until then...

Big fool . that's what you are... Full stop
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by chukseric504869: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
talking gibberish.pmb till 2023
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by marvinsync(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2018
clearly non of the zombies here read the article

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by adollyboy(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2018
I don't understand all these statements.it makes no sense to me at all.just talking for talking sake!
Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by Balyz: 12:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

Oga abeg its not all Nigerians...There are millions of folks who see it exactly the way you see it..that incudes me..

Just say irredeemable APC supporters who are mostly from the SW because they are delusional enough to believe 'their son' will be President in 2023..Their brains are no longer working due to wickedness,selfishness,envy,narrow-mindedness and greed.
Buhari Amaka grin

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Modarun:

[s]
it is proven by research the very moment someone starts a sentence with “I am not a fan of”just knw he is exactly that which he tries to prove he isnt.
There were killings under Goodluck and the PDP, but under Buhari it has not only increased but spread to areas where there was relative peace.
Under Goodluck and PDP there was poverty, but under Buhari and the APC Nigeria has not only experience extreme poverty, we are now the poverty capital of the entire World.
What exactly are you holding unto for your preference of Buhari over Atiku? Nothing but sentiments. I would prefer you come clean than this sham you trying to pull.
One Atiku was never the substansive Head of State Buhari was for 2 and half years before he was kicked out, Atiku was never an executive President, he was a mere V.P, but Buhari is for close to 4years., yet on both occassion Buhari has failed woefully. Yet you want us to believe your support for a failure is born out love of country? Lol bros GTFO! Everyone knows only these 3 group of people supports Buhari.

1. Islamic fanatics, who believe he is propagating Islam.

2. The very microscopic few that dont care about the Future of the country and its unity, those who dont care if the country goes to the dogs as long as they are making money cos they support Buhari.
30k BMC crew

3. The Tinubu zombie part of the Swest whose interest is only to replace Buhari in 2023.

It has nothing to do with love of country and the advancement of the greater good of all, but premordial sentiments. Like i said earlier...

So choose amongst thevabove listed where you belong.[/s]

Too long to read. I often smell stupidity from a mile away.

Re: 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 by babtoundey(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
Modupex:
Both are serial liars and need to be flogged in public

I concur.
Serious flogging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.