Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert (47232 Views)

Emotional Moment Yinka Ayefele Triplets Wanted To Take Over The Stage From Him / 8months after, Davido Enters Nigeria In A Low Key, Club With Zlatan And The Rest / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Gistvic: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido closes the year with his grand annual end of the year headline concert which happening at the Eko Atlantic tagged " City of David"

Davido is really full of surprises as he enters the stage from above.

He also trilled his fans with his popularly banging song "Ema Dami duro"

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/davidoliveinconcert-davido-enters-stage.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Gistvic: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by crisycent: 6:33am On Dec 28, 2018
This one get as e be o....

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by oluwatosink: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2018
'City of David' lol cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Make that cable just cut... grin grin

E be like sky diver

35 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Tolani0167(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Reminds me of that pastor

Am a civil engineer and am in need of a job or contract

5 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2018
See as him grip body fear wan kill am grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2018
I like this guy Later he will tell us how much he realised from the concert

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Peterdredd(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2018
grin

‘I Masturbate With A New intimacy gadget Every Day’; 34-Year-Old Woman Reveals. ==> Pictures

wink

Man Chops Off Brother’s Hand During Christmas Fight. ==> Graphic Photo
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Starboytwo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who remember that wrestling guy
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by myners007: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
dAVID the slappist

2 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Proud afonja boy
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Centcanada: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
How e take better 2018?
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Paulfroshman: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido Slapped Kizz Daniel Backstage At His Davido Live In Concert 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7G0zF4QjFI

Chioma Reacts To Davido Bringing His Daughters On Stage At Davido Live In Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBi7TSBXV-s

1 Like

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by nicolartsdesign: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
v
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by davibid: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
G
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by millionboi2: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fear won kill m

See as he humble

8 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by babyfaceafrica: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
next!!
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Davidstar5(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm smh

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by gift2xl: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
m.j pattern
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
I've lost every bit of respect for this nigga.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by BluntBoy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
See as him grip body fear wan kill am grin

grin

He didn't even make it look good at all. He looked like a fried chicken being dropped into the cage of a lion.

44 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Kylekent59: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Number one downfall of a man is Pride.

He is always felling as if he should be worshiped. When pride gets into your head, you start misbehaving, there your doom lies.

My advice is that he should have a good manner of approach, he should stop his disdain attitude.

I know some of his fans are ready to quote me, yes quote me but know that no matter how rich you are you can still fall.

1 Like

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Greatfullheart: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
kiss
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
I've heard of the slap incident, but I'm sorry I'm reserving judgement until I hear Davido's side of the story. And I'm sorry because I'm gonna believe his side of the story.

Davido doesn't come off to me as someone who will act irrationally by slapping Kizz Daniel's manager just at the mere sight of the said manager.

Come on guys let's use our heads.

I guess that's why they rushed to social media to try to sell us their lie before Davido comes with the truth.

Why did Kizz unfollow Davido you may ask, of that I will say because Kizz feels courtesy demands he stands in solidarity with his manager. Again, he'd feel Davido shouldn't have slapped his manager no matter the provocation.

In all, I am saying that Davido may not be a phenomenal singer, but I think he's a great person with a phenomenal character.

AWOL's one cent!

1 Like

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by 1miccza: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nonsense boy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by shachris02: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
looks like a Dr struiss character.
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Gregdcutie(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Props was a disaster......He looks so scared out of his mind. When you use such props lightening is key plus the confidence of the artiste. Someone should have advised to take a lesson or two from some foreign artistes that have nailed this props in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.