Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert (47251 Views)

Emotional Moment Yinka Ayefele Triplets Wanted To Take Over The Stage From Him / 8months after, Davido Enters Nigeria In A Low Key, Club With Zlatan And The Rest / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by DonBenny77(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
E be like proper frog
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by zealousayo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Aah
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by bigtt76(f): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Exactly.... The fear humble am sef grin

chadahh:
local setting. they should have dimmed the bright lights and put a spotlight on david. the boy looks terrified sef grin grin
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by medropoly(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
so make i fry egg? angry angry angry
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by molas02: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
grayht:
Make that cable just cut... grin grin

E be like sky diver

U B BAD PERSON
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Gregdcutie(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Papitrend:

When your enemies see you walk on water,they'll tell you it's because it wasn't deep enough, what should he have done,fly down himself or should have done a cartwheel,you're entitled to your opinion but let's do away with the hatred and bad mouthing and if you think you're so good,why don't you show us a video of you doing the same,Mr perfect flier
We're too close to the new year so I'll forgive your manners. If what you saw In my comment above reflected hatred and bad mouthing then I'm sorry your problems are way more than you can fanthom.
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by KingThreatzz: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
How Owen Hart died
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Larryslim(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awol1:
I've heard of the slap incident, but I'm sorry I'm reserving judgement until I hear Davido's side of the story. And I'm sorry because I'm gonna believe his side of the story.

Davido doesn't come off to me as someone who will act irrationally by slapping Kizz Daniel's manager just at the mere sight of the said manager.

Come on guys let's use our heads.

I guess that's why they rushed to social media to try to sell us their lie before Davido comes with the truth.

Why did Kizz unfollow Davido you may ask, of that I will say because Kizz feels courtesy demands he stands in solidarity with his manager. Again, he'd feel Davido shouldn't have slapped his manager no matter the provocation.

In all, I am saying that Davido may not be a phenomenal singer, but I think he's a great person with a phenomenal character.

AWOL's one cent!
Davido just said he didnt slap him,i think something is wrong because now kizz daniel manager is saying he doesn't know who slapped him
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Larryslim:

Davido just said he didnt slap him,i think something is wrong because now kizz daniel manager is saying he doesn't know who slapped him

You See?

The story is changing.
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Offpoint: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Starboytwo:
Who remember that wrestling guy
Gold-Dust?
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by jerrybliss(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol want to imitate Michael Jackson. Lol
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Djmhyke(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
He remind me of Usher.
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by ajl: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Crap, shakara, copy-copy. When will you local talents be original for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by jetson06: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shut the Bleep up...

Awol1:
I've heard of the slap incident, but I'm sorry I'm reserving judgement until I hear Davido's side of the story. And I'm sorry because I'm gonna believe his side of the story.

Davido doesn't come off to me as someone who will act irrationally by slapping Kizz Daniel's manager just at the mere sight of the said manager.

Come on guys let's use our heads.

I guess that's why they rushed to social media to try to sell us their lie before Davido comes with the truth.

Why did Kizz unfollow Davido you may ask, of that I will say because Kizz feels courtesy demands he stands in solidarity with his manager. Again, he'd feel Davido shouldn't have slapped his manager no matter the provocation.

In all, I am saying that Davido may not be a phenomenal singer, but I think he's a great person with a phenomenal character.

AWOL's one cent!
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by mechanics(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lolz.
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Ayobami7(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮德

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.