Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert (47252 Views)

Emotional Moment Yinka Ayefele Triplets Wanted To Take Over The Stage From Him / 8months after, Davido Enters Nigeria In A Low Key, Club With Zlatan And The Rest / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by AntiWailer: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Falz made the best entry of all
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by ayobaye(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
grayht:
Make that cable just cut... grin grin

E be like sky diver
The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it. Ika ni e.
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by teekaybells(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Na now e come kukuma resemble shrek well well...
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Modupex(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Slapper cheesy

check my signature jare
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Modupex(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Slapper cheesy

check my signature jare
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Dicksonpal: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
I wonder who rigged that line... Risky shit
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by anambraamaka: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
angry
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Reelmii: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

grin

He didn't even make it look good at all. He looked like a fried chicken being dropped into the cage of a lion.
e bilike someone that was sentenced to death by hanging

3 Likes

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by mynaijadj(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okay

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Didi2d(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
This entrance looks stressful
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Groovenaija360(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by BluntBoy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Reelmii:
e bilike someone that was sentenced to death by hanging

grin
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Melison(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Foolishness in higher places

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Jonadull: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Earthbound:
I've lost every bit of respect for this nigga.
You’re not alone

1 Like

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by macodollar: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Starboytwo:
Who remember that wrestling guy
Owen Hart
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by SEEDORF441(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido you fumble

You forget 48 laws of power

Law 19
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Starboytwo:
Who remember that wrestling guy
Shawn Michaels??
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by RexTramadol1: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido na comedian ahswear!

OP sef funny..... from above, which of the above bikonu?
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Kvggfio32: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
O bi o badest
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Flat heads wishing he can be their king in their red potor potor land! grin
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gregdcutie:
Props was a disaster......He looks so scared out of his mind. When you use such props lightening is key plus the confidence of the artiste. Someone should have advised to take a lesson or two from some foreign artistes that have nailed this props in the past.
Chris Brown kills it all the time!
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Grupo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tolani0167:
Reminds me of that pastor

Am a civil engineer and am in need of a job or contract

That wayo US Pastor
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Papitrend(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gregdcutie:
Props was a disaster......He looks so scared out of his mind. When you use such props lightening is key plus the confidence of the artiste. Someone should have advised to take a lesson or two from some foreign artistes that have nailed this props in the past.
When your enemies see you walk on water,they'll tell you it's because it wasn't deep enough, what should he have done,fly down himself or should have done a cartwheel,you're entitled to your opinion but let's do away with the hatred and bad mouthing and if you think you're so good,why don't you show us a video of you doing the same,Mr perfect flier
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Groovenaija360(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by axeman10(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
He looks more like one of those Telly Tubbies chatacters smiley
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by tejiri4(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Next slap Will go to chioma, Davido is a kid
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by chuksanambra: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
Awol1:
I've heard of the slap incident, but I'm sorry I'm reserving judgement until I hear Davido's side of the story. And I'm sorry because I'm gonna believe his side of the story.

Davido doesn't come off to me as someone who will act irrationally by slapping Kizz Daniel's manager just at the mere sight of the said manager.

Come on guys let's use our heads.

I guess that's why they rushed to social media to try to sell us their lie before Davido comes with the truth.

Why did Kizz unfollow Davido you may ask, of that I will say because Kizz feels courtesy demands he stands in solidarity with his manager. Again, he'd feel Davido shouldn't have slapped his manager no matter the provocation.

In all, I am saying that Davido may not be a phenomenal singer, but I think he's a great person with a phenomenal character.

AWOL's one cent!
[/s]

Stop typing nonsense online.

Here is how Davido nearly got killed in 2012 for trying nonsense.
https://www.nairaland.com/975319/davidos-arrogance-got-him-slapped

I guess at that time, you weren't yet online

1 Like

Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Horlaidex(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Exactly like a ninja turtle grin
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by Godpunishhaters: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
See how he was suspended in the air like a common criminal cry
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by KyrianOkeke(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
chadahh:
local setting. they should have dimmed the bright lights and put a spotlight on david. the boy looks terrified sef grin grin

You won't blame them... They are not used to making such grand entry
Re: Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert by notoriousbabe: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Copy cat. He copied it from James Bond

When devil fails to destroy you, he sends you girlfriend from Cross-river state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video / Queen Ure Weds Pastor Silas Briyork Newman (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / See The Hilarious Picture Phyno Updated On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.