Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,432 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed (44624 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by lordswill03: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Who told you that you would have made it if there was rapture? Please next time stay at home if you don't have money instead or coming here to tell us your life history.

We are already facing lots of challenge in the country
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by 9jaRealist: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
no, that’s not how. rather my dad slept with his sister and birth me

No wonder you have mental issues undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by ofiko123(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2018
baby you wan see my wire omo change your aza omo change your aza..
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2018
You can't be sure that Davido saw you. The fact that he looked straight at you does not mean he saw you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2018
he fingered u...r u sure? grin
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Twizzy30(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2018
i swear this particular girl is dumb.. cheesy
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Lhimeet(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Dem never assault you sad

Stay in your house, you no go gree angry

All this concerts are never favorable to a lady going as a regular

It's either you're on a VIP ticket or just forget it!
undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Lhimeet(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Vinstel:
Wetin go even carry me go any Nigerian artiste concert sef? Unless na VIP I dey, you no fit see me 10km from the venue sef
Exactly!
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by westim(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2018
See this one o, U beta talk true. Dem dey finger ur pussy e dey sweet U. U cum say Davido see U. Madam he was looking at anoda person and you thought he was looking at you. Alaye, Leave trash for LAWMA.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Mart1994(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mizwisdom:
You see, some male species are heartless, why spend your money attending demonic infested shows where evil reigns? Please females, avoid attending male artist shows you will not hear. Be wise, their songs objectify females, that's why things like these happens
Bloody feminist spotted.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Atom007(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
jomoh:
I doubt a star will see his/her fan being assaulted and still go ahead with the show. It’s simply impossible.

If anyone has ever being on a stage or being privileged of speaking to a crowd, they’ll know it’s impossible to notice what is really going on.

You can only gaze at the crowd, the human brain is not advanced to process the information at that point especially when it’s busy with other activities(singing, jumping, dancing) and most probably had been distorted by the influence of weed.

It is impossible because life is now legbegbe life. No more pain for other humans, gragra on stage is d one blinding ppus eye. But some musician throw shirt to d crowd n see how people fight for it. The same thing too wen ppu r molested. Some see but can't halt due to d ongoing swagger things they r doing in stage, that's all

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by jomoh: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Atom007:

It is impossible because life is now legbegbe life. No more pain for other humans, gragra on stage is d one blinding ppus eye. But some musician throw shirt to d crowd n see how people fight for it. The same thing too wen ppu r molested. Some see but can't halt due to d ongoing swagger things they r doing in stage, that's all

I beg to differ.

He sees it but his brain/mind won’t process it. That is what is called gaze. No matter how high you get or the adrenaline pumping through your blood, if your brain can process that your fan is in trouble at your concert and you have the power to stop it, you would stop it.

He was looking but his brain wasn’t processing what was going on.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by SAMBARRY: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
9jaRealist:

I have mental issues undecided
I see
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Phyde: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Another way of begging, he will credit your account soon grin
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Mizwisdom(f): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mart1994:

No need for insult. I said the fact, no decent lady should attend any male artist concert until they stop objectifying females. One shouldn't expect decency in such places. I hope people listen
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Banter1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Davido finally apologized to the lady and promised to replace her stolen belongings

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by theworldbest(f): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
Fake give-aways got me grin

Bro guess you've forgotten me on ur other post... kindly reply so I can take down my details
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
theworldbest:

Bro guess you've forgotten me on ur other post... kindly reply so I can take down my details
sorry, I was rather busy. I've saved your details. I'll get back to you. You can take 'em down.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
theworldbest:

I don't receive emails cos I used a 10minute mail in creating this account. Sorry for not responding
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by theworldbest(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
sorry, I was rather busy. I've saved your details. I'll get back to you. You can take 'em down.

Aiit thanks
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
domino4211:
Afonjas..
They can do strange things grin

grin like the whole of your Tribe foolishly followed your chest beating soldier boy who finally ran away leaving behind the Mumu tribe to wallow in hunger and bashing from the Wisdom embodied Afonja soldiers.

Nothing is as strange as a whole Tribe being foolishly led into war they already lost before starting.

Dundee United
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
But am not sure she can borrow money to go to church.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Olaiya26: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Am so concerned about that virginal aspect o.

You didn't wear pant or tight to the show or what?

Did you widen your legs while he dip his fingers in it?

Out of 10hoodlums around you, there would be 3conscience personnel there who could save your ass or rather draw an attention.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by 9jaRealist: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
SAMBARRY:
as a product of my dad's rape of his sister I have mental problems and anti-male angst.

Obviously! undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by 9jaRealist: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Banter1:
Davido finally apologized to the lady and promised to replace her stolen belongings

Kudos to him for trying to help out the female fan...

However, "apologize" is an incorrect term unless he actually did something wrong to the woman. Otherwise, it's more appropriate to just say that he is "sorry" for what happened to her. Unfortunately, Nigerian English (anchored upon an increasingly poor education system) often conflates both terms.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Mart1994(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mizwisdom:

No need for insult. I said the fact, no decent lady should attend any male artist concert until they stop objectifying females. One shouldn't expect decency in such places. I hope people listen
First thing, am not sure a lot of decent ladies attends such concerts.
Secondly, if you look around you u can bear me witness that it's only females who wanna be objectified that will be objectified ( talking about slay queens, video vixens, prostitutes) so, I think it's those ones u should preach your gospel to.

Third, sorry for the insult. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by p3kdudu(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by SAMBARRY: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2018
9jaRealist:

Obviously! I raped my mom undecided
clearly
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by SAMBARRY: 5:20am On Dec 29, 2018
9jaRealist:

I and my family are rapists thats what Explains my mental issues and shortcomings undecided
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.