Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,563 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed (44635 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Jayslicky: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2018
She just seeking for attention, i'm sure she didn't even attend the concert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Npfn: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Big lie you want to chop your own 1million naira girls can lie davido paused so many times even gave a warning at a time army was even invited davido is a nice man he appreciated a guy that was busy saving the ladies when the heat was on an davido blessed him with one million naira

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by SirLakes: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Attention angry

Make I no talk am finish

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by fkj950ax(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2018
This is what Davido could have done.

https://www.facebook.com/uniladsound/videos/530790037264643/

It's been done many times over.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Rinsola32(f): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2018
helinues:
I thought Davido only went for NYSC. Has he also applied for military services?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by juniorstar(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Davodo go dey right in front of you but him no fit see u cos him dey high on sometin. Abeg no vex
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by hisexcellency34: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Wehrey. Davido kill you there
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido the copycat mr follow follow. Na by force to carry show go Eko atlantic if u no get enough security? undecided
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by mozona(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2018
hmm... pele
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by boxypane(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2018
What did she expect!? Nigerian artists ain't loyal to their fans. She's lucky she got out like this.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Glorylynn: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2018
Ode ni baby yi sha,when he saw people beating you I am sure the only thing that flashes through his mind is that they just caught a pick pocket because you actually look like one. tongue
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by goldman777: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2018
She just seeking Davido,s attention concerts like that are usually very ruff with the crowd outnumbering security 50 to 1
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Kharol1234: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2018
davido na police officer abi davido cum drag u from house to cum watch him show....wetin consine am if dem rob u
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Mrpojj(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2018
ZWorld:
A Nigerian Lady, who says she was once the biggest fan of Davido, has narrated how she was sexually assaulted at his concert.

The Lady, identified as, Karimah, @hrh_karimah took to her Twitter page to write the below… She also shared a photo of the injuries she sustained.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lady-accuses-davido-of-ignoring-her-while-she-was-being-robbed-and-sexually-harassed-at-his-concert/

She is a stupid girl
Only rapture abi....
Be like pple no dey knw Wetin de come out from there mouth atall
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2018
Npfn:
Big lie you want to chop your own 1million naira girls can lie davido paused so many times even gave a warning at a time army was even invited davido is a nice man he appreciated a guy that was busy saving the ladies when the heat was on an davido blessed him with one million naira
So ladies were saved.
Dt means there was really an assault.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by permit225(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2018
Awon modernize babiala...only 4 those wit big brain if u know den u know...
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Boyooosa(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Don't bringeth forth thy parent in this poo, u decided to be a dirty girl and so be it.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2018
madone:
Sorry girl am not sure Davido saw you. Am a stage person too sometimes you look into the crowd like u are seeing people The truth is you just gazed and nothing more..u see nothing but heads.
Wazzup bro can I get to know you're Stage name I'm an upcoming Artist
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by towyeenbell2: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2018
ZWorld:
A Nigerian Lady, who says she was once the biggest fan of Davido, has narrated how she was sexually assaulted at his concert.

The Lady, identified as, Karimah, @hrh_karimah took to her Twitter page to write the below… She also shared a photo of the injuries she sustained.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lady-accuses-davido-of-ignoring-her-while-she-was-being-robbed-and-sexually-harassed-at-his-concert/

I no get any shin shin pity for you .
Westin you dey go find for davido concert ?
Na wetin your eye find na wetin im see ...onpe!!!!
If dem man like he burst your gasket cylinder ,KO Kanye.
Shey be you told your MOTHER only rapture can make you not go to Davido's concert ...ehen oya na shey rupture don shele for your gasket cylinder.....buhaaaaa.... mtcheew ..akogba Omo Pau bi ibon.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by chuksohams(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2018
So terrific
So sorry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by McKayConcept(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Do you know u can start making good money like me from mini Importation..... DM to get onboard and make good cash.
WhatsApp: 09032335253
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by agarawu23(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Expecting something in return as usual. Na him send u message?
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Gabzzz(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2018
Lol, what did you expect the dude to do
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by aadoiza: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2018
'I was assaulted and sexually harassed' bleh bleh bleh.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Writer94: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2018
undecided undecided undecided idiot, wetin carry u go dia
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Slimguy0(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Your mother told you not to go yeah?
Okay.... That's all I need to hear.
Defiant child
You'll get home and your mother will be like "Shey I told you not to go"
Please we have more pressing issues to attend to.
Good morning everyone.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by dadebayo1(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2018
I am not sure he saw her.. Cos i am aware he stopped the show several times to call the attention of security to a lady that was been assaulted... He also stopped the show several times when some guys were fighting in front... So probably he did not see her...

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by charliesyndrom: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2018
dis story get as in dey sound 4 ear
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by NairaExam690(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Olosho looking for recognition, the one that preruzzi enter Don do I beg...
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Born2Breed(f): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2018
ZWorld:

Next time stay at home, don't go to late night shows with a male companion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by ipobarecriminals: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2018
angry cheesy grin sad cheesy grin angry sad grin undecided undecided u dnt have money but dey rob u,steal ur money,Atm card,phone,fingered ur deep sea pusi(And nobody saw dis except Davido abi).I think say nah only Fayose/Dino sabi drama.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Dream Ogbu Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Their House In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Two Airforce Officers Arrested For Locking Boy In Car Boot (pictured) / Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.