Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Us Visa- Entry Issues - Poe- Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa- Entry Issues - Poe- Urgent (1140 Views)

USA Travel Port Of Entry Issues...comment / Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

Us Visa- Entry Issues - Poe- Urgent by anupamak: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2010
Hi All,
I am from India. Recently I have gone through a very very nasty divorce and ended a relationship with my very very abusive husband. The 4 yrs of marriage were very very horrible for me as i was undergoing a lot of physical torture. Now i am out of it. The company where I work understood my situation and has given me an L category visa. Now my doubt is tht, bcoz of the divorce proceedings i cld not go to US immediately. Now tht i am free i am able to go. I am pregnant right now and have sufficient funds to support my delivery and plus i will b working in US. my brother is already in US and my parents are on visiting visa. so all hve asked me to come over to US.
now i jst want to know till wchich week can i enter US.
Wht is the procedure at POE. pls guide. Will they ask a lot of questions.
How are pregnant women judged. Do they hve doctors who will check them at the airport or wht is the procedure.
I really hve to get out frm India as this is the last chance i hve left for a peaceful life.

Thanks,
Anupama
Re: Us Visa- Entry Issues - Poe- Urgent by Vicjustice: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2010
anupamak:

Hi All,
I am from India. Recently I have gone through a very very nasty divorce and ended a relationship with my very very abusive husband. The 4 yrs of marriage were very very horrible for me as i was undergoing a lot of physical torture. Now i am out of it. The company where I work understood my situation and has given me an L category visa. Now my doubt is tht, bcoz of the divorce proceedings i cld not go to US immediately. Now tht i am free i am able to go. I am pregnant right now and have sufficient funds to support my delivery and plus i will b working in US. my brother is already in US and my parents are on visiting visa. so all hve asked me to come over to US.
now i jst want to know till wchich week can i enter US.
Wht is the procedure at POE. pls guide. Will they ask a lot of questions.
How are pregnant women judged. Do they hve doctors who will check them at the airport or wht is the procedure.
I really hve to get out frm India as this is the last chance i hve left for a peaceful life.

Thanks,
Anupama
I'm still trying to figure out why you pretend to be what you are not. Well, i'm Nigerian enough to distinguish Nigerian English wherever it is written or spoken.
Now, given that your fundamental claim is not credible in my judgement, i'm therefore doubtful of the genuineness of the entire story. Sorry, if you feel me arrogant, but i just felt the need to be honest with my opinion. No offence meant.
Re: Us Visa- Entry Issues - Poe- Urgent by coolier(f): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
To the best of my knowledge, an L category Visa is a type of work permit(non immigrant) that allows foreign companies also operating in US to transfer certain classes of employees from their overseas branch to USA operations. I suppose if you have that, you're entering US legally to live and work, so your pregnancy is in order. But then you don't want to be far too gone in your pregnancy before you board that plane in order not to give the wrong intentions, you're resuming a new job, remember? not coming to US on maternity leave.
Re: Us Visa- Entry Issues - Poe- Urgent by DrKitaun(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2010
Una get time to dey waste sha !

Germany /schengen Visa. . . . .pls Help Me Out, Pls! / Landed Property Document For Uk Visiting Visa / Oshogbo Is Middle Belt. Discuss.