Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking (56562 Views)

Come In Here, And See How Buhari Pampered Boko Haram Yesterday / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC / Photos Of A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2018
In 2015 When Mr Buhari was contesting for President said ‘Boko Haram will be a Thing of the Past if You ELECT Me’.

In 2018 Buhari is now saying ‘Boko Haram will be a Thing of the Past if You RE-ELECT Me’.

Buhari fooled you in 2015, shame on him. But if he fools you in 2019, the shame will be on YOU! Reno tweeted .

The statement came on a day Boko Haram took the second largest city in Borno state and hoisted it's flag after sacking the MNJTF in Baga.

Buhari has kept the underperforming service chiefs in office beyond their retirement ages a situation that has greatly reduced the morale of troops and offcers according to media reports .

Here is what Nigerians are saying about Buharis statement in Uyo Yesterday

Source :
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1078899302980698112?s=19

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by DrGoodman: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2018
That president is so out of touch with reality that I start to wonder if he was the same person who made this same promise 4 years ago and failed woefully. Our soldiers are now being used for target practice by the same rag tag team Jonathan nearly wiped out?

Jonathan killed those boko people so much that there was an outrage in the north over reduction of the northern population.

317 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by tsephanyah(f): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
The best part about my post is that they're so dumb, no one would ever steal them.

20,019 Sai Atikulooted

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2018
tsephanyah:
The best part about my post is that they're so dumb, no one would ever steal them.

20,019 Sai Atikulooted

What APC has done to you might be difficult to reverse it's not a CURSE it's an admonition.

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by mbaboy(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2018
In a battle field you don't reinforce failure. Buhari must be retired back to Daura in 2019

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by zombieTRACKER: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Anything that has plans of voting for Buhari is a Fool....

That thing has no brain or bearing

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Righteousness89(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2018
WORDS ON MARBLE
" If a Dog Bites you the First Time, That Dog is Mad...
If the Dog Bites u the Second Time, You are Mad"

I refuse to say Anything more than that!

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by RZArecta2(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari is a bloodthirsty demon cool

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Bizmagnet: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by emeijeh(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
That's Dullardino FC for you.
Failed president.
When it comes to governance, Buhari is a Jon Snow

APC is a scam...... The earlier we kick them out, the better for us.

4 years of backwardness must be corrected in February 2019.

71 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by slawomir: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Isoright

Terrorists are like hydra, when their head is choped off then expect an instant head as out growth from other parts of the body

And because of this you cannot wipe out terrorists and their activities
You can only reduce their activities

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Lucifer66(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Anytime I see buhari name I just hope to see that he didn't wake up last night.
What kind of foolish man is this?. Asking for another 4 years to wipe out an insurgency that GEJ almost destroyed in his own term.
Infact I rather take Atiku over this man.
Sadly sowroe has no chance.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by ClearFlair: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Next level. PMB till 2023. I thank God for PMB and PYO.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nigerians right now trying to choose between incompetent buhari vs corrupt athiku be like:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by LibertyRep: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
PMB is already demystified. If he had not won in 2015, we would have thought he was the best president Nigeria never had especially on security, himself being a Retired General.

We would have believed he would lead from the front and pursue Boko Haram across the border.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Decryptor(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
He has already fooled some people with the promise that their stammering dwarfed brother will become president in 2023 grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by deafeyez: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
get out jub.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
In 2015 When Mr Buhari was contesting for President said ‘Boko Haram will be a Thing of the Past if You ELECT Me’.

In 2018 Buhari is now saying ‘Boko Haram will be a Thing of the Past if You RE-ELECT Me’.

Déja vu...

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by sunnymix: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Zombies..

18 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by OmoManU: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
angryh
Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by AllenSpencer: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
[s]
KikBuhari2Daura:

Buhari fooled you in 2015, shame on him. But if he fools you in 2019, the shame will be on YOU! Reno tweeted .

The statement came on a day Boko Haram took the second largest city in Borno state and hoisted it's flag after sacking the MNJTF in Baga.

Buhari has kept the underperforming service chiefs in office beyond their retirement ages a situation that has greatly reduced the morale of troops and offcers according to media reports .

Here is what Nigerians are saying about Buharis statement in Uyo Yesterday

Source :
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1078899302980698112?s=19

[/s]

Gibberish!
Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by AllenSpencer: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
emeijeh:
That's Dullardino FC for you.
Failed president.
When it comes to governance, Buhari is a Jon Snow

APC is a scam...... The earlier we kick them out, the better for us.

4 years of backwardness must be corrected in February 2019.

Wake-up and stare at the reality facing you.
Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Sholaco: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
All this stunts wouldn't make buhari to lose election grin

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Goatpato: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okay don
Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by sunnymix: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Sholaco: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lucifer66:
Anytime I see buhari name I just hope to see that he didn't wake up last night.
What kind of foolish man is this?. Asking for another 4 years to wipe out an insurgency that GEJ almost destroyed in his own term.
Infact I rather take Atiku over this man.
Sadly sowroe has no chance.
verily I say unto you that what u wish for another man so shall it be for u....Amen

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Mitchewww(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
He is in luck.

The educational system has been crippled since 80s.

The citizens have been so battered that a loaf of bread can get you votes.

The crop of politicians we have in Nigeria now can only win elections in a nation like Nigeria.

And the worst of them all is Buhari.

No sane country can make Buhari a Councillor..

Dude have left reality a longtime ago

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by nairalee(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
What's wrong with what he said? Please all of u should take out time to investigate what type of PAST exactly is Buhari talking about. U know there are different types of past

1) Simple Past tense
2) Complicated Past tense
3) Past participle
4) Past continuous
5) Past political

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by emeijeh(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Wake-up and stare at the reality facing you.

STFU

5 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Asshurbanipal: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
We have tried buhari and has failed. He has also admitted failure. We will not reinforce failure
Let's try someone else

9 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by Lucifer66(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sholaco:
verily I say unto you that what u wish for another man so shall it be for u....Amen
Fvck off zombie.
How is your 20k salary like?
Dullards should stay off me.

12 Likes

Re: What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking by BeijinDossier: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Basil welcome back. Let's get back to job

Asshurbanipal:
We have tried buhari and has failed. He has aldo admitted failure. We will not reinforce failure
Let's try someone else

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.