Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (66617 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto / Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Akolawole(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari cheated this man and Nigerians

I don't know your age but his cohorts were swimming in corruption then.
U married Dikko, Chief A.M.A Akinloye, Akin jide and the likes....
#20 was the highest denomination but these people kept bundles upon bundles in soakaway pits etc.

Though Alhaji Sheu Shagari hardly steal but his NPN looted Nigeria dry so it inevitable to overthrown them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
He's looking for trouble if he doesn't have permission to share such pictures by the Family

Supported. I think he took advantage of the old man.
I doubt the old man knew his photo was being taken and if he had the capacity to object to it.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by farmwah: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Am sure this BigYansh most be seeing by his yansh and doing poopoo by his eyes �
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by farmwah: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
NoGender:

Even though i dont support Buhari in anyway, my dear when we see truth let's say it.

How can you say that man that's looking like eba wey dem swallow vomit is looking better than Buhari.

Infact come and stand here.

Am sure this BigYansh most be seeing by his yansh and doing poopoo by his eyes
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by azimibraun: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
doublewisdom:
Who's the ugly man in the mirror?
Gov Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Akolawole:

I don't know your age but his cohorts were swimming in corruption then.
U married Dikko, Chief A.M.A Akinloye, Akin jide and the likes....
#20 was the highest denomination but these people kept bundles upon bundles in soakaway pits etc.

Though Alhaji Sheu Shagari hardly steal but his NPN looted Nigeria dry so it inevitable to overthrown them.

you see why you Buharist dont have sense ? where in our constitution does it recommend military overthrow as means of changing govt? if Buhari didn't like the way shagari was ruling the best thing he should have done is resign from the army and contest for president and not take find bought by tax payers money to illegally remove a govt ...For your information under Shagari Nigeria was at it's zenith as giant of Africa , with the largest rail network in Africa , 1 naira equivalent to 1 pound , the biggest airline in Africa and the middle East with 33 operational aircraft, our military was it's height then with an Air force with 30 Alpha jets, 22 sepecat Jaguars ,29 L39 Albatoross, 20 mig 21 ( all bought by shagari) ..please what was Buhari in hurry to overthrow him for ? didn't he make things actually worse than ever ? are suggesting since Buhari has messes up now a youngvofficer should overthrow him?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by KIDfurniture(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
God wipe out all of them 1 by 1.. politicians since 1960 .. please wipe out only ththe evil ones . Ibb, obj,tinubu, saraki, all of them God of all gods..
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by desmond2pk: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari cheated this man and Nigerians

But buhari keeps going around as if he was cheated by ibb

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by mu2sa2: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
He's looking for trouble if he doesn't have permission to share such pictures by the Family
I don't think so. He is displaying the pic of shagari while he was alive. The health worker is proud to be caring for shagari - that's the point he appears to be making.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by babaowambe: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=Mariangeles post=74275424] grin

If they come looking for you hmmm....who are they?
]
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by desmond2pk: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari destroyed your past, and present, and he is about to destroy your future.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by babaowambe: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
Who are they?
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
desmond2pk:

But buhari keeps going around as if he was cheated by ibb

Buhari is one of the worst kind of creature you can meet on earth

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
At 93 he still looked better than Buhari at 76
hmmmm, you can't compare them together.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by madgoat(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

Rubbish... Ur brain refuses to mature.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by mungoparks: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
and what's my business, make dem go bury am jare. undecidedand what's my business, make dem go bury am jare.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by ImperialYoruba: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
At 93 he still looked better than Buhari at 76 aged well

grin grin
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by ojoj(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:
You better pray to get to such an age....
anyone that mocks an older person will live miserably and die miserablly......law of Karma....
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by adecz: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
The man never recovered from
the torture meted out to him by Buhari in 1984.

RIP to a true man of integrity....
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by greggng: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
RevLikeBigYansh:

Yet he died before the person he look better than...stop hating it won't help u
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
colestephan86:

Where is his shagari Benz, I could remember my dad had that Benz then

Richman pikin
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by fkj950ax(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
The health worker needs to be sued by the Shagari family for Invasion of Privacy and Breach of Patient HealthCare Provider Confidentiality.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by consumingfire: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
doublewisdom:
Oh boy your eye sharp ooo.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad we use to sing sumthing like dis in 1983 or so. " Shagari fo ganna baba olode yinbon fun.La ila ila....." Rip to him.Thanks to the UPN free Education in those days. NPN and Pd pigs nah same same

hmmmm u be grandpa o

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Decryptor(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad we use to sing sumthing like dis in 1983 or so. " Shagari fo ganna baba olode yinbon fun.La ila ila....." Rip to him.Thanks to the UPN free Education in those days. NPN and Pd pigs nah same same

Oh...so you are a product of free education by that dead otapiapia ambassador?
No wonder!
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Kenekingisback: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
A perfect gentleman that the Major sacked for no just reason.

He would be sacked next year as compensation for your sack in 1983.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by colestephan86: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
grandstar:

Richman pikin
Lol. The original name of the car was concord Benz, that car till date is the most comfortable sedan I have ever entered till date.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by bionixs: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
NoGender:

Even though i dont support Buhari in anyway, my dear when we see truth let's say it.

How can you say that man that's looking like eba wey dem swallow vomit is looking better than Buhari.

Infact come and stand here.
haha haha! this guy ,you no go kill person for nairaland
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by anyimontana(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
doublewisdom:
kogi state governor bello..lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Me and alhaji shehu shagari during my NYSC days at sokoto state 2011

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Ayobami7(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Sirmuel1(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2018
doublewisdom:

na wa for you oh!!! How your eyes take reach there? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Ekweremadu's Kidney Donor Visa Application Letter To British High Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.