Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (66615 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto / Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Rhea(f): 2:09am On Dec 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A worker with Médecins Sans Frontières, also known in English as Doctors Without Borders, has joined a host of other Nigerians to mourn the loss of former Nigerian president, Shehu Shagari, who died on Friday, December 28th, after a brief illness.

Ibrahim Ashafura, took to Facebook to reveal that he was supposed to take care of Shehu Shagari on the day he died as he shared a picture of him looking after the ex-president.

He wrote; Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi rajiun. May your gentle soul rest in paradise. I was supposed to take care of you today. I still can't believe you are gone. Shehu Usman Shagari. Former President.

Shehu Shagari died at the age of 93 at the National hospital in Abuja.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/picture-of-shehu-shagari-before-his-death.html

I hope the family gave you permission to share this picture. Otherwise, they will fry you like dambu nama
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by DrGud: 3:03am On Dec 30, 2018
colestephan86:

Where is his shagari Benz, I could remember my dad had that Benz then
shocked :oFormer ajebutter spotted shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by kammali: 4:19am On Dec 30, 2018
RIP baba very soon buari is coming to meet u in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by rummmy: 4:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Him and his vice died the same year....... Buhari self

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by sayisayi(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari will choose him as new running mate for 2019. First post humous political duo in history.
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by ashjay001(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2018
NoGender:

Even though i dont support Buhari in anyway, my dear when we see truth let's say it.

How can you say that man that's looking like eba wey dem swallow vomit is looking better than Buhari.

Infact come and stand here.

U dey mind d fools? Someone seated on a wheelchair o! And, he's already garnered over 220 likesshocked

Enemies of progress
Re: Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja by Konquest: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A worker with Médecins Sans Frontières, also known in English as Doctors Without Borders, has joined a host of other Nigerians to mourn the loss of former Nigerian president, Shehu Shagari, who died on Friday, December 28th, after a brief illness.

Ibrahim Ashafura, took to Facebook to reveal that he was supposed to take care of Shehu Shagari on the day he died as he shared a picture of him looking after the ex-president.

He wrote; Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi rajiun. May your gentle soul rest in paradise. I was supposed to take care of you today. I still can't believe you are gone. Shehu Usman Shagari. Former President.

Shehu Shagari died at the age of 93 at the National hospital in Abuja.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/picture-of-shehu-shagari-before-his-death.html
^^^^
^^^^
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.