Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds (8288 Views)

Tinubu To Lawan: "You Can Easily lick Your Wounds" / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Rollins777(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2018
A learned man should not allow the illiterates to deceive them,google Goodluck Jonathan campaign in akwa Ibom to see the massive crowd and he still lose the election, so don’t justify Buhari crowds as he has won the 2019 elections.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Healing those wounds is the first step towards a better country

Rwanda had their healing and reconciliation
Now the 1994 disaster is behind them, and they are forging ahead

Nigeria in the other hand has had since 1970 to do same

But due to the type of human beings we have that occupy that sosve, we have not had same
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74289234:
Nairaland security or ipob security. wink cheesy grin
U better go siddon and think about your life.
When your leader comes out publicly to say he missed his dearest dog, 'Jack' more than all the people he caused to die.
That should be a concern for you than this security of screenshot job you are doing online!
Mr screenshots! grin cheesy wink cheesy grin
The other kind of men I detest after armed robbers are cowards like you...be who you are..a hateful bigot..atleast the bigots from igboland and yorubaland don't hide it..fvcking slimy coward of a man.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The other kind of men I detest after armed robbers are cowards like you...be who you are..a hateful bigot..atleast the bigots from igboland and yorubaland don't hide it..fvcking slimy coward of a man.
This kid is in pains cheesy cheesy wink
Chai.
Oya, dance skelewu for us Mgbor! grin cheesy wink
We don laugh tire cheesy wink wink grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Butoneday2(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2018
Yawn angry
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by WaffenSS(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2018
mrrights:

Calm down bro. Trust me, Hashim is better by far.

Hashim is a Global business man with investment in 4 continents of the world in telecoms, energy, infrastructure and oil and gas.

He his a celebrated global human rights figure

He his a top level democratic organizer, who was the youngest member of G34 that facilitated our return to democracy.

He his a principled man, who walked out of PDP as it's publicity Secretary on the basis of principle in as far back as 2005 when it wasn't fashionable to do so.

He his many things roled into one.

And guess what?

His company is currently producing about 500 megawatts of electricity for Nigeria as an independent power producer, with no kobo from government.

I can continue to mention, but this is just a little

I don't know where you people got the idea that business success equates to fitness for leading a country.

Americans said the same thing about Trump, a 7 time bankrupt lunatic; behold the result.

Real business successes don't dabble in politics, they influence it.

Rex Tillerson was forced by Trump to leave a successful career at ExxonMobil to join Trump's cabinet as Secretary of State. He failed and was kicked out.

Dangote, Adenuga, Zuckerberg, Gates, Bezos, Slim, Oprah, etc. None had any interest in politics because most of them have powerful lobbyists who get things done for them quietly.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2018
We don't have WOUND we have healed a long time ago...

We just can't continue with about 10million people that lack REASONING, EASY TO DECEIVE AND COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR PREDICAMENTS

WHAT EVER WOUND YOU'RE HEALING YOU'RE DOING SO WITH YOUR FELLOW POLITICIANS

HERE ARE NIGERIANS BEING HIRED AND PAID AFTER PROTESTING AGAINST AMNNESTY INTERNATIONAL... A BODY THAT CAN PROTECT THEIR RIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF 2K... STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE.... YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO BE SHARING SAME COUNTRY WITH 10million PEOPLE THAT IS DRAGGING ME BACKWARDS WHILE OTHERS ARE MOVING FORWARD

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74289453:

This kid is in pains cheesy cheesy wink
Chai.
Oya, dance skelewu for us Mgbor! grin cheesy wink
We don laugh tire cheesy wink wink grin cheesy wink
Your stoopidity and cowardice must be divinely gifted..
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by SuperS1Panther: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2018
All these ones that always pan to the blackmailing tactics of conquered Osus. They went to war and they lost. They do not have any right of entitlement.

Which wrong do you want to right? Were they not given FAAC or JAAC or VAT? Were they stopped from.electing their own leaders?

Thank God you are just on the voting paper to make it longer.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by lagdmark(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
tongue

Brains being played like ping pong grin

Better align with Yoruba.

They are the ONLY ones who can give Biafra / Presidency.

Hausa / Fulani no go gree.

FACT - you don't have to like it
Yoruba self too small, Hausa /fulani show Mko Abiola pepper, now next is tinubu. Only Buhari is just tolerating him for now, after 2023 bye_ bye Yoruba.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2018
unfortunately for you, we dont do gutter languages.
Go and meet your mates mgbor the kiddo! cheesy wink
Back to whoever send you come!
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2018
lagdmark:

Yoruba self too small, Hausa /fulani show Mko Abiola pepper, now next is tinubu. Only Buhari is just tolerating him for now, after 2023 bye_ bye Yoruba.

Eyah. OBJ's real name is Chukwuma Obikwenu...

Didinrin grin
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by olajizz01(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2018
This guy too want to play and scam them small.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Fifanuhu: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2018
Hmmm na wow for brother
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by 77up(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2018
Oya go niggae , go there , go divide igbos vote !

Go split Atiku' s vote since we all know that's his stronghold .
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Sholaco: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2018
It been long I heard 'No referendum no election in biafra land' grin
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by oladele239(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2018
The way at which Hashim posts flood fp one would think he'd even come third

Jokers everywhere cool

Olawepo koor olanlopo ni
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by princetom1(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74289107:

cheesy grin wink

The fact that u are a troll and a tribal bigot will never let anyone take u serious
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Hehehe, TomTom oooo cheesy grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by princetom1(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74290239:
Hehehe, TomTom oooo cheesy grin wink

SMH, i don't expect u to be better than ur principal nau... I pray he comes to the presidential debate o... So that we can see how he will be crushed like a lion crushing a mere cat
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2018
princetom1:

SMH, i don't expect u to be better than ur principal nau... I pray he comes to the presidential debate o... So that we can see how he will be crushed like a lion crushing a mere cat
Now, crawl back to your hole.
Enough boy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by princetom1(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2018
People with nothing upstair... They are not hard to spot
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74289234:
Nairaland security or ipob security. wink cheesy grin
U better go siddon and think about your life.
When your leader comes out publicly to say he missed his dearest dog, 'Jack' more than all the people he caused to die.
That should be a concern for you than this security of screenshot job you are doing online!
Mr screenshots! grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

Leave us true igbos alone and go along with your wahala ipob.
Body go tell u lass lass..
Be happy we replied you this time, that is so unusual of us you know! grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

No, dont lie. It's rather you, butterflyle0, Corrinthians, CilicMarin, Ngenekwenu, deomelo and other fawning APC drummer boys dey look face and are afraid of engaging some people here.

Cilic, butterfly guy and Corrinthians especially think they're so smart and all so-called Igbos are dumb or Nairalanders of average intelligence. So when you come across strong, superior arguments, you run.

I've challenged anyone of you over and over again to take me on here. I will e-incinerate, e-tear and e-maul the moniker from limb to limb like a lion on a sheep. You all run with your tails in-between your legs, looking for easy monikers and arguments to spar with or say some balderdash like e pain am with a meme just to dodge the issue like your bigot of a president.

If you were not receiving regular allowance, your thinking would have been formatted to see the reality.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2018
arabbunkum:
A Yoruba man to heal the Biafran wounds after his grandfather Awolowo's betrayal? Igbos are smarter than that cheap lie.

Obasanjo a Yoruba man who ensured Biafrans suffered very well in the war is presently in the SE, slapping your father's bald head and drinking wine.

Whether you like it or not, we own you wawa niggers.
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
WritePal:

No, dont lie. It's rather you, butterflyle0, Corrinthians, CilicMarin, Ngenekwenu, deomelo and other fawning APC drummer boys dey look face and are afraid of engaging some people here.

Cilic, butterfly guy and Corrinthians especially think they're so smart and all so-called Igbos are dumb or Nairalanders of average intelligence. So when you come across strong, superior arguments, you run.

I've challenged anyone of you over and over again to take me on here. I will e-incinerate, e-tear and e-maul the moniker from limb to limb like a lion on a sheep. You all run with your tails in-between your legs, looking for easy monikers and arguments to spar with or say some balderdash like e pain am with a meme just to dodge the issue like your bigot of a president.

If you were not receiving regular allowance, your thinking would have been formatted to see the reality.
[/s]

How much is a carton of gala?

Last price o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2018
This boy is seriously crying o.
Look at him pulling off his wrapper ready for a fight.
But unfortunately for him, all the monikers he mentioned above can't stoop so low to his level.
We don't do gutter language 'writepal' go fight with your landlord that woke you up from sleep this morning! cheesy grin
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Last price o!
Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by arabbunkum: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

[s]Obasanjo a Yoruba man who ensured Biafrans suffered very well in the war is presently in the SE, slapping your father's bald head and drinking wine.

Whether you like it or not, we own you wawa niggers.
[/s]
Ode

Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Last price o!
[/s]

Lol, iyawoyeebo, have you read that Sanwo-Olu is begging for Igbo votes, as Tinubu has realized the Igbo are the beautiful bride in Lagos politics and hold the key to Alausa. cool

Next time, we won't be satisfied with positions like APC Lagos publicity secretary (Joe Igbokwe), Commissioner of Finance (Ben Nwabueze) or House of Representatives positions, WE WILL DEMAND FOR ONE OF THE
3 SENATORIALL SLOTS and THE DEPUTY GIVERNORSHIP POSITION. Otherwise, no free Igbo votes in Lagos again. cool
Re: 2019: Olawepo Hashim Vows To Heal Biafra Wounds by degamemaster(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2018
mrrights:

How can you be comparing Buhari with a vibrant Hashim?

Anyone else but Buhari. Hasheem is a Nigerian politician from South West, I don't see much love for the IGBOS in him, his words can only pass as a mere political statements to garner the IGBO's votes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) / 8 PDP Assembly Candidates Defect To APC In Zamfara. / Labour Party Wins Senate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.