Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. (49153 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Since PDP and their ipob yoots supporters have refused to have sense, this was Jonathan in 2015 at the same Stadium Buhari used last Week.

Now, come explain the empty Seats.

Anambra1st otherwise known as Chino with his numerous handles, come and kneel down grin grin

82 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2018
We explained to them that Akpabio asked the teeming supporters to pour into field and listen to the President speech, when he was about to make his speech, which accounted to empty Seats we saw at the tail end of the rally, They continued to live in their follies...

Now pigs come and explain the empty Seats in this picture.. grin grin

116 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Mynd44: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2018
This doesn't make sense though.

Will anyone put people behind the stage?

This shouting contest is tiring

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by bkool7(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Who be dat musician?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2018
Mynd44:

I have been to campaign grounds, and yes, people sit behind the stage because the place is usually filled. Search google. You'll see enough pictures

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Mynd44:

I tire for them oo! the PDP have been milking the empty Seats they saw at end of the programme even when, they saw a huge and unprecedented crowd earlier that welcomed Buhari..

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2018
Corrintians Orientation01 Yarimo Jonathan Seunmsg

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Mynd44: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

I have been to campaign grounds, and yes, people sit behind the stage because the place is usually filled. Search google. You'll see enough pictures
In both pictures, GEJ or PMB, I wouldn't subscribe to having people behind the stage especially when the CIC is on the stage.

It is a security risk, just like having a president stop at traffic lights

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2018
Mynd44:

In both pictures, GEJ or PMB, I wouldn't subscribe to having people behind the stage especially when the CIC is on the stage.

It is a security risk, just like having a president stop at traffic lights

Of course, no one would. But I can assure you that people fill the stadium to the brim and even outside the stadium will be choked.

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

Of course, no one would. But I can assure you that people fill the stadium to the brim and even outside the stadium will be choked.

Why was there empty Seats behind Jonathan in a state he polled over 900,000 Votes? grin grin

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

Was Buhari a President in this picture? grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Why was there empty Seats behind Jonathan in a state he polled over 900,000 Votes? grin grin

You are not making any sense

I am not concerned about why both Buhari and Jonathan had empty seats. My point is the excuse that the president can't be backing those behind the stage is false. Stadiums are usually filled to the brim and I have witnessed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Was Buhari a President in this picture? grin

That is a picture of a campaign ground

Act intelligently for once please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

That is a picture of a campaign ground

Act intelligently for once please

The person you quoted mentioned Security of the President as the reason the crowd was asked to pour into the arena, and you went to dig out old picture of Buhari campaigning as an ordinary Candidate...

Who is acting like a dunce now, Mr.? grin

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

You are not making any sense

I am not concerned about why both Buhari and Jonathan had empty seats. My point is the excuse that the president can't be backing those behind the stage is false. Stadiums are usually filled to the brim and I have witnessed it

And you went to bring a picture of Buhari as an ordinary citizen in a Stadium?

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

The person you quoted mentioned Security of the President as the reason the crowd was asked to pour into the arena, and you went to dig out old picture of Buhari campaigning as an ordinary Candidate...

Who is acting like a dunce now, Mr.? grin

I can still dig out pictures of anybody to prove that stadiums can be filled to the brim during campaigns.

Or would you want to see that of Jonathan if it will give you rest?

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Corrinthians(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Just call our friend Lala to do the do mbok. We love the shouting match.

I can see the stadium was filled to the brim, and all the seats behind Jonathan were occupied. Only problem is, they were occupied by transparent people, that's why we see just the seats and not those occupying them. grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

And you went to bring a picture of Buhari as an ordinary citizen in a Stadium?

If it is risky to have people behind the president because of security reasons, isn't it risky too to have people behind the president-to-be because of the same reason?

In your bid to sound intelligent, you sounded otherwise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Just call our friend Lala to do the do mbok. We love the shouting match.

I can see the stadium was filled to the brim, and all the seats behind Jonathan were occupied. Only problem is, they were occupied by transparent people, that's why we see just the seats and not those occupying them. grin

One Wawa Dan Wahala above, even claimed this picture had been doctored grin grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by KingKingKing: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2018
Atiku and Nnamdi KANU are, stupid

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Corrinthians(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

One Wawa Dan Wahala above, even claimed this picture had been doctored grin grin
And they call others zombies. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by ORIENTATION101: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Watch how wawa dan wahala change gear.

Meanwhile 4+4

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

If it is risky to have people behind the president because of security reasons, isn't it risky too to have people behind the president-to-be because of the same reason?

In your bid to sound intelligent, you sounded otherwise

Then can I ask you?

Why is Buhari moving with About 300 Security aides in this campaign, while Atiku of the PDP is moving with only about 15 security aides?

Do you know the importance of a life of the President of any country?

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2018
THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFON himself!

According to The Economist, the Buhari “government has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, GoodluckJonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity.........culled from the Economist Magazine via Sahara reporters!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2018
time flies, the pic looking like 2007
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by CilicMarin: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
And they call others zombies. grin

The pain of the internet, where is everybody is a leveller.. angry sad

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by michoim(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
We explained to them that Akpabio asked the teeming supporters to pour into field and listen to the President speech, when he was about to make his speech, which accounted to empty Seats we saw at the tail end of the rally, They continued to live in their follies...

Now pigs come and explain the empty Seats in this picture.. grin grin
Unbelievable. ..PMB is great!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by googlepikins: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Tinubu knows with his fellow business partner he's in a better place than the Arewa controlled government.

Tinubu is not even campaigning so hard for Buhari like he did in 2014/2015. He is wiser now

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding / Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.