Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. (49179 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Nigerians React To Throwback Video Of Jonathan Campaigning / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Haha, I can't laugh ooo grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by yjgm(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2018
You have done justice to the miscreants desecrating the earlier thread. They lack basic knowledge of security of a VIP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by yjgm(m): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

I have been to campaign grounds, and yes, people sit behind the stage because the place is usually filled. Search google. You'll see enough pictures
You still dont get. It is not done when the candidate is a sitting president. It's a matter of national security. That's the difference.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Anambralstson: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Since PDP and their ipob yoots supporters have refused to have sense, this was Jonathan in 2015 at the same Stadium Buhari used last Week.

Now, come explain the empty Seats.

Anambra1st otherwise known as Chino with his numerous handles, come and kneel down grin grin
GEJ campaign in Akwa Ibom in the same stadium 2015, mind you it wasn't regional presidential campaign rally like APC

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Buhari and atiku....

When empty skull that supports Buhari undergoes a research you will know.

They never come up with something meaningful....
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by MikeBetty(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

I tire for them oo! the PDP have been milking the empty Seats they saw at end of the programme even when, they saw a huge and unprecedented crowd earlier that welcomed Buhari..
Dont Misconstrue The Gathering To Welcoming Buhari, The Came To Check If Actually He Is "Jubril They Clone"

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by johnmba: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2018
Mynd44:
This doesn't make sense though.

Will anyone put people behind the stage?

This shouting contest is tiring

Its now obvious that you are one of the BMC.
if you like ban me

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Then can I ask you?

Why are Buhari moving with About 300 Security aides in this campaign, while Atiku of the PDP is moving with only about 15 security aides?

Do you the importance of a life of the President of any country?

You really haven't been to a campaign ground before. You haven't even seen a president sef

Presidents walk through crowds if you don't know. Google is your friend. Please use it

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
Since PDP and their ipob yoots supporters have refused to have sense, this was Jonathan in 2015 at the same Stadium Buhari used last Week.

Now, come explain the empty Seats.

Anambra1st otherwise known as Chino with his numerous handles, come and kneel down grin grin
A lie jor. This is a fake news
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Anambralstson: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2018
johnmba:

Its now obvious that you are one of the BMC.
if you like ban me

APC Southsouth region presidential campaign rally grin cheesy

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2018
yjgm:

You still dont get. It is not done when the candidate is a sitting president. It's a matter of national security. That's the difference.

I'm sure Buhari will campaign in Lagos next year.

Please endeavor to show me the empty spaces that will be left in Surulere. Please

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by zionwinn(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2018
How time flies

Get a browser that pays you for browsing the internet..
Click on my signature below..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2018
I wished GEJ continued ruling this country, and not the current clueless president that has almost erased Nigeria from Map

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Anambralstson: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2018
Gov Udom people's mandate rally September this year in the same stadium compare to APC Southsouth region presidential rally in the same stadium grin

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Otogah: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
We explained to them that Akpabio asked the teeming supporters to pour into field and listen to the President speech, when he was about to make his speech, which accounted to empty Seats we saw at the tail end of the rally, They continued to live in their follies...

Now pigs come and explain the empty Seats in this picture.. grin grin
There is hunger in the land so, people don't mind if they go and pretend they support Buhari just for food or money. but later vote for another party.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by gentlegenius(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Mynd44:
This doesn't make sense though.

Will anyone put people behind the stage?

This shouting contest is tiring
You know that this thread doesn't make any sense, so who moved it to Front page?
You Mods are making Nairaland boring these days. Someone created a useless thread where he is directly calling other people PIGS, and someone reasonable moved it to Front page...
SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Anambralstson: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Mynd44 amazing position grin
GEJ Akwa Ibom state presidential campaign 2015 not APC SS regional campaign with some APC supporters across the country also present still the stadium was scanty grin compare to GEJ state rally

1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Jowanson: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2018
Winning election is not by the amount of crowd you garner during your campaign experience.

So all this back and forth is not relevant...the most important thing is how many people there have their PVC intact and are ready to vote?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by frankfrancis871: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2018
sad

zombies and wailers must understand the only words we understand are boycott and referendum!

foolgerians!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by nifty60(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2018
Youths fighting over irrelevant things instead of fighting for their future which these old men will never grant
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by vacanci: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2018
izzou:

I have been to campaign grounds, and yes, people sit behind the stage because the place is usually filled. Search google. You'll see enough pictures

So what about the Jonathan's 2015 campaign picture above where seats were empty behind him, yet he had overwhelming victory there.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2018
vacanci:

So what about the Jonathan's 2015 campaign picture above where seats were empty behind him, yet he had overwhelming victory there.
OGA your arguement is vague. If it's about security, why were they some individuals sitting there
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by nifty60(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2018
Youths fighting over irrelevant things instead of fighting for their future which these old men are not willing to grant
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
We explained to them that Akpabio asked the teeming supporters to pour into field and listen to the President speech, when he was about to make his speech, which accounted to empty Seats we saw at the tail end of the rally, They continued to live in their follies...

Now pigs come and explain the empty Seats in this picture.. grin grin

Shut your mouth up, irredeemably fawning drummer boy! Everything else aside, can you see Jonathan wearing Akwa Ibom native attire? Even Anerican Ron Kenoly that performed at the stadium for the state Christmas carol evening did same.

But your classic bigot of a president (can't believe he's president. Not mine though) wore his babaringa all the way from Katsina, like he always does. All his wardrobe are Northern, jist as all his thinking, policies and appointments (with a few reserved for Tinubu's boys) are skewed to favour the north.

Ironically, when it's election time, his fake pr boys will dress him up in igbo attires for posters as well as suits. Apart from election posters, please, has anyone seen this bigoted president seen this bigot wear Igbo attire, Akwa Ibom attire or even English suit again?

Jonathan was more cosmopolitan in outlook, views and appointments, a true national leader for all and it showed in his multiple dressing. Same for Obj and Yardua.

I'm sure this CilicMarin, deomelo, butterflyle0, Corrinthians are all Yoruba or Northerners. All your supports are sentimental, tribalistic or for financial gain (like the Mannagrills or ngenekwenu guy cos I know they're not Yoruba).

Tinubu smuggled Buhari to the center through the backdoor using 2 tribalistic parties (ACN, Southwest and CPC, north) pretending as a national party (APC).

SS and SE don't have anything to do with APC. APC is Yoruba/North party. SS/SE don't want it. They were not consulted in the first place. Stop forcing it!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by izzou(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2018
vacanci:

I am not saying its not possible for one to have empty seats. I don't care about their campaign being empty

All I'm saying is that stadiums can be filled even with the president in it
Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Corrinthians(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2018
WritePal:

Shut your mouth up, irredeemably fawning drummer boy! Everything else aside, can you see Jonathan wearing Akwa Ibom native attire? Even Anerican Ron Kenoly that performed at the stadium for the state Christmas carol evening did same.

But your classic bigot of a president (can't believe he's president. Not mine though) wore his babaringa all the way from Katsina, like he always does. All his wardrobe are Northern, jist as all his thinking, policies and appointments (with a few reserved for Tinubu's boys) are skewed to favour the north.

Ironically, when it's election time, his fake pr boys will dress him up in igbo attires for posters as well as suits. Apart from election posters, please, has anyone seen this bigoted president seen this bigot wear Igbo attire, Akwa Ibom attire or even English suit again?

Jonathan was more cosmopolitan in outlook, views and appointments, a true national leader for all and it showed in his multiple dressing. Same for Obj and Yardua.

I'm sure this CilicMarin, deomelo, butterflyle0, Corrinthians are all Yoruba or Northerners. All your supports are sentimental, tribalistic or for financial gain (like the Mannagrills or ngenekwenu guy cos I know they're not Yoruba).

Tinubu smuggled Buhari to the center through the backdoor using 2 tribalistic parties (ACN, Southwest and CPC, north) pretending as a national party (APC).

SS and SE don't have anything to do with APC. APC is Yoruba/North party. SS/SE don't want it. They were not consulted in the first place. Stop forcing it!!!
Let me islamize this jewish cry baby. grin

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. by Corrinthians(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2018
WritePal:

See another shameless ataché by forcer. Shame no dey catch una? cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.