Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation (21099 Views)

Jonathan May Be Screened Today By APC, Despite Presidency’s Denial - LEADERSHIP / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP / Yari, Associates Still In APC Despite Closure Of Inec’s Substitution Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by nuban07(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2018
More drama to come...2019 budget not yet presented.
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by CaptainFM1: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:
Ambode and his loyalists can go to hell for all I care! The worst performing governor in the history of Lagos is Ambode, Sanwolu is the incoming governor! By the way Atuku and Nnamdi Kanu are foolish!

Pele
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Orpe7(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2018
JK is okay my Foot!
Customer daada ni. Every 4 yrs u get beaten only to crawl into your shell and wait another 4yrs. Fraaging hibernating snail
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

The is surely Igbo!

They are used to get Rich by all means..

awon ti Evans

Baba ijrbu is igbo
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by SweetGist: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2018
Watch this trending hot twerking video that got everyone talking

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdMKifPFWPi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v4fw7use3keq
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by roscoleefad: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:
Ambode and his loyalists can go to hell for all I care! The worst performing governor in the history of Lagos is Ambode, Sanwolu is the incoming governor! By the way Atuku and Nnamdi Kanu are foolish!
you need help I will advice u to go to yaba apasi
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:
Confusion will will remain in APC
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by quickberry(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Worst performing governor?

Yes.....compare his performance with his predecessors

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by quickberry(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Confusion will will remain in APC

Remnant ni......there is no confusion or whatever you want to call it in Lagos APC
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by gabbylight: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:

And Buhari is the best performing president? Clap for yourself sir. Your foolishness just enters next level even before the election.

Sometimes I imaging how some people chose to be foolish on their own.
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Samnavy: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2018
Tinubu you s going be defeat by 2019.

Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2018
Ambode was forced to endorse Sanwo-Olu in public at gunpoint. We all know that. grin grin It was a golden opportunity for Agbaje to become governor by exploiting the aggrieved members, Ambode's camp and non-Yorubas in Lagos. He could have won easily but either he's not serious or his campaign managers are not good enough
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Borderless: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74286822:
May the best candidate wins...and we all know who that will be!
Definitely not a certain 'Customer daada'! wink

Obviously, you and Sarrki share same grey matter. Very poor command of English and always available to comment on every thread.
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by hush15: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:

you seem cery aggrieved. APC is going down...

go get ready your guns cos thats all you people know
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by sucess001(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2018
Agbaje will win this election. Propaganda or using online agents can't save APC. I am not a PDP loyalists...I supported APC strongly last time out. Check my posts pre 2015.

I have only discovered APC is a fraud....go read animal farm....you ll understand
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by hush15: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2018
WritePal:
Ambode was forced to endorse Sanwo-Olu in public at gunpoint. We all know that. grin grin It was a golden opportunity for Agbaje to become governor by exploiting the aggrieved members, Ambode's camp and non-Yorubas in Lagos. He could have won easily but either he's not serious or his campaign managers are not good enough

He is a serious campaigner but when APC has denied used of every facility and ensure that they filled every space without considering others, what do you expect?

People will decide and not banners or posters. They destroy them all and hurt those that put up such. They even destroy buildings that carries opposition poster incase you dont know. they intimidate them with LASAA and biulding agencies for your information. So tell me, if you were in their shoes, what would you do especially when you know to APC, its a do or die affair. For me o, its the peoples choice, they can decide to remain cheated, oppressed and in penury or claim what rightfully belong to them. as am speaking, VIOs are on standby to resume their rampage. if you know the lions and hyenas that have been starved of the free meal they enjoy in lagos, that are ready to tear lagos to pieces on may 29 should APC enter, you would not even dare vote in APC but its the peoples choice.

you can choose the peoples lagos or the babasowipe lagos... you call.
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by pally123: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2018
I'm expecting a bombshell surprise in the Lagos elections
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by martowskin1(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:

But na wa o, is it not same ambode everyone was praising?

Using him as example to other governors.....

The same ambode u guys use in making noise here on NL....

The same ambode that is the poster boy of FG....

Is surprising how u guys can talk with both side of ur mouth...... SW can never be trusted,. If they can betray thier own.... Who is safe?
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Agromuda(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2018
[quote author=Ruddyman post=74286873]You can't pull down your house and still expect it to STAND.....Maybe not immediately, but one day the result of this Ambode pushing aside issue will SHOW...

How can you denial a sitting governor the right to re-contest? I don't get it...

--------------
Was he denied the right to re-contest?
He was not given automatic 2nd term ticket. At least, he contested the primary election and lost.
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by RexTramadol1: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yen yen yen

Lagosians have been sleeping four close to twenty years

Nawa oh!
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by tribalmall: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
aolawale025:
For Lagos to be on the path of fulfillment, they have to reject god father politics totally
and accept foolish Igbo politics of no development or do you not think if godfatherism is slowing Lagos down at least one Igbo state should have caught up with it ?

Omeokachie:
Ogun indigenes?

Now we know why is the paramount ruler and chief spokesman of Ogun state is....Sogunle grin

How the FB comment of a completely unknown, almost certainly inconsequential (and probably unemployed) boy made it to FP on NL is baffling cheesy
Mgbadike80:
Moving this to the FrontPage with only three comments by BMC agents is very childish of Nairaland super moderators.you guys would eventually degrade this website.
Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by OBAGADAFFI: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:

I better democracies, Ambode's actions will make APC loose Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by AdiDami: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
KingKingKing:
Incoherent ranting by a spoilt b-r-a-t
Pls grow up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Yorubasaredogs: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
It saddens my heart that a group of species that claim to be intelligent would allow themselves be controlled by this creature in human form.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Gandollar(f): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74286822:
May the best candidate wins...and we all know who that will be!
Definitely not a certain 'Customer daada'! wink
The early morning critic helped. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2019: All Not Well With Lagos APC Despite Reconciliation by Deruu4life(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
keep deceiving yourself, do you still believe there is an opposition in lagos? wether all is well or not, everybody (incliding agbaje) knows sanwoolu is the next gov

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timipre Silva Pledges To Work For Better Oil, Gas Sector / Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives / Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.