Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat (32433 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by cardoctor(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Really?
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hush15: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2018
Bellings:
The is not true that compound I know can't contain 1000 people tankless of the hall stop saying things that are untrue, I know APC has won Lagos all this hype is not needed.

Thats not true. Lets wait till election day. They dont haven't won anything yet and isnt it an insult that a mere 1000people was event at the event in an area they claim to have strong hold.....

the stories is all lies and mind you, the biggest shocker is about to play in the history of Lagos. They spend more, true but the bigger they spend, the harder thier failure will be because lagosians are tired.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by ozoono(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2018
this one just learn from master LIE MOHA-----, pls complete

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hush15: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74288097:
THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFON himself!

According to The Economist, the Buhari “government has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, GoodluckJonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity.........culled from the Economist Magazine via Sahara reporters!

BBQ, but in your tiny bbq mind, you know this is not true....

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by RevenGeMission: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2018
And GEJ being the nicest man on earth isnt suing for defamation ??

GEJ is a very very nice man

Ode
openmine:
he gave you $5m because you are what exactly?
Its obvious that if APC members want to make some little fame,they just call the name of GEJ and throw any charge attached to it!
Oryah you have been noticed,Thank you!
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hush15: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Everyone knows how GEJ shared state resources just to win the presidential ticket even if some of his zombies would dispute this.

Somehow they are dumb enough to think that borrowing to pay salaries, looting of our commonwealth, states owing several months of salaries, zero infrastructure, lack of savings, depleting of foreign reserves, and with our love for imported goods coupled with a drop in oil price that recession was not their making or it was very much avoidable.

Shared State resources how, me i dont know o. afterall, its this same people that said so. Them too are shating state resource, Buba Galadinma has said he knows Buharis Family member who didnt have a dime but are now billionaires. Gandollar too sharing resources, to wipe away his corruption videos and winning awards left and right to correct his corrupt personality. Tinubu thier daddy and oga patata sharing Lagos like he is sharing cake nko, he is greedy that he sent his his boys to cover kogi and ogun state to extend his sharing formular... who are the real sharers of State resources, ask yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hush15: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2018
yomi96:
The nation again!! See these people won finish us with beta sakamanje, you $5million, who you be, how many vote you fit bring, not surprised,no be APC again,election don come, lies and deceit Na their motto

Dont mind the eedddiiiooottt. Ordinary primary, he couldnt win or influence. na that one them give 5million dolrs to come support GEJ....

this people don mad finish.

Do people still read the Nation newspaper sha?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by SarkinYarki: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2018
why will anyone give 5 million dollars to a non entity like you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Rollins777(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2018
My people,please google PDP presidential campaigns in Alkwa Ibom 2015, you will see that Buhari 2018 crowd has not yet ascertain his.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Praktikals(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2018
MrSonik:

IF you believe this nonsense then you don't deserve life as a human.
The yorubas will say o kere ninu nkan to Jonathan le se. Meaning: Jonathan is capable of doing worse than what he was accused of
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Ok so this one that has not even become deputy governor has already started blame game.

Sanwo Olu watch out I guess you have not made a wrong choice picking blame game as deputy hhmmm.........

Hamzat so it's now you remember you are offered $5M? So you have be sleeping since 2015 and just woken up now to tell us this crap? Ok nah we've heard you, is that all?

But guys wait a minute I noticed that most people who blames and lies a lot in apc are Muslims especially from SW. Tinubu, Fashola, Oshio, Akande etc and now Hamzat because Ambode was governor for four years I never heard him accused anybody or lie against pdp or play bitterness politics he was busy doing his work. Sanwo Olu too is coming and this dude has never throw any jab against Jonathan rather he is busting going his things.

Just my observation.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Sufisunni: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2018
We all know it

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by grandstar(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2018
ijustdey:
•Says PDP never completed any road project for 16 years

http://thenationonlineng.net/rejected-jonathans-5m-offer-2015-hamzat/

If the infrastructural progress was matched with buoyant economic growth that would be very nice indeed.

Unfortunately, it is not Growth rates have been lamentable and sadly blame should be laid squarely at PMB's door.

His lamentable pegging of the Naira at 197 to a dollar was the foundation of the severe and unnecessary recession the country went through starting from 2016 and ending 2017. The country is yet to recover from it. I doubt very much the country's GDP is back to 2014 levels.

If he had simply continued to use the floating exchange rate system that the country had followed since 1999, the recession would have been completely avoided and at worst, the economy would simply suffer a slow down

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by ocelot2006(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2018
post=74288097:

According to The Economist, the Buhari “government has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, GoodluckJonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity.........culled from the Economist Magazine via Sahara reporters!

Yet the "ineffectual buffon's" performance in the war against corruption far exceeds the present sham under St. Buhari of Daura. That's according to the Transparency International Corruption Perception Indexes of 2014 and 2017. So who's fooling who here. But hey, it's actually fun watching you clowns promote a disastrous failure. For N30,000/month.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by 49cents(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

He comfortably called out GEJ for bribing him with USD5m.

But couldn't mention names of the people there with him that was sent to give the money. Hahahaha

Truth is that most people in government do not have access to the president. This fcuktard inclusive, he had no access to GEJ nor have ever met with him in real life, but calls his name with authority stating how much he bribed him, whereas his kinsmen that brought the stash for him where there with him and he could not make mentions of their names. But calling out someone that doesn't even know his zygote has been formed yet!

Zygote!
Chai

You are bad
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Akpacha(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2018
Apc members always believe abusing Goodluck Jonathan would increase their chances of winning election. I doubt if it would work this time.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by pbells006: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2018
$5 Million dollars to do what? Hazmat I beg your pardon please for what see pot calling kettle black. $5 Million dollars and you are running for deputy governorship post sorry.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by miraclea: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2018
What's the difference between Jonathan and lag state government these men in apc will never look @ the future
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by lagdmark(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
why will anyone give 5 million dollars to a non entity like you
Can you imagine a tout like Hamzat rejected $5m
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by lagosrd: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Criminal ... Post evidence or go to blazes. Wonder how this chained slaves sleep at night. Dirty pigs everywhere!

Their slave master has taught them lies even the most insignificant and irrelevant to be by rigging also 2ants to tell lies. If APC government is serious, the Lagos Ibadan expressway should hav3 been completed by now.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by divineappo(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

He comfortably called out GEJ for bribing him with USD5m.

But couldn't mention names of the people there with him that was sent to give the money. Hahahaha

Truth is that most people in government do not have access to the president. This fcuktard inclusive, he had no access to GEJ nor have ever met with him in real life, but calls his name with authority stating how much he bribed him, whereas his kinsmen that brought the stash for him where there with him and he could not make mentions of their names. But calling out someone that doesn't even know his zygote has been formed yet!
I like ur sense of reasoning, u are intelligent
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by hahn(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2018
Someone should come and bribe me with that money. Abeg
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by iwadobo: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2018
You that couldn't win the primary despite the support of a seating governor. How important are you? What is your position in Lagos State political landscape? Are you Asiwaju to be offered $5m ?

You contested with Ambode, yet you couldn't succeed Ambode . You are only fit to be a spare tyre to his successor . You accepting that humiliation is a pointer to the fact that you are weightless. In 2015, where was Sanwo Olu? Nowhere! Now , they brought him from nowhere to lord it over you . And you still think you are a political force ! You were so treated because your leaving the party is of no political value. Liar.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Whazar(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2018
MrSonik:
Yet it took so long to finally decide to say it.....

Fooolsss.
IF you believe this nonsense then you don't deserve life as a human.
those zombies will still believe they always masturbate to their looter's shit
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by meccuno: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
post=74288097:

[/s]
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by meccuno: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2018
[s]
SaintLucia:
Each time I watch the situation on Venezuela on TV I always give thanks to God for giving us Buhari. Nigeria and Venezuela were the only two countries among the oil producing countries that fully depend on crude oil to survive without thinking of diversification of their economy when they were making huge profit from the sale of crude oil. Now that the price of crude oil has refuse to even reach $80 since the fall of this commodity in 2014 the Venezuela government has been finding it difficult to survive, their currency has become useless due to devaluation, inflation is high and meanwhile Nigeria economy under Buhari has stabilize with the little resources he met, infrastructures is presently going round the federation and some idiots still want us to bring PDP back despite the fact that this PDP was borrowing money to pay salary when the price of crude oil fell but Buhari was able to bail out many states from economy down melt.
[/s]
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by bluecircle470: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Criminal ... Post evidence or go to blazes. Wonder how this chained slaves sleep at night. Dirty pigs everywhere!

I feel your pain! You’re pained.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by moderatedguy: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2018
Goatpato:
5m dols... Hahahaha which influence u Get
no mind the Mumu............he's even a deputy aspirant
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by kakaG: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2018
ijustdey:
•Says PDP never completed any road project for 16 years

http://thenationonlineng.net/rejected-jonathans-5m-offer-2015-hamzat/

“Our work as Nigerians is simple and our campaign will be very easy because PDP destroyed this country for 16 years. They spent N1.7trillion on power for 16 years and they were unable to give the country just 2,950 megawatts"

The situation ijn Nigerian can be likened to the life of a woman who by every standard knows her boyfriend is cheating on her, but keeps pretending it is not true and continue to suffer in silence.

Isn't it very clear by now that these people have nothing to offer. You used the same reason to win elections, used during your first term and still in use of this 16 years PDP rule to fool gullible Nigerians. APC tell us something we don't know already joor.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by seniormallam(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2018
and all he could get now is a deputy to sanwo-olu who was supposed to his chief of staff b4 ambode was given d ticket
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by moderatedguy: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2018
bluecircle470:

I feel your pain! You’re pained.
No painment here.We want evidences so we can believe.Any agbero can just using GEJ name in vain.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by ClearFlair: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

PMB till 2023. Your hate shall consume you. Never forget that you're an inconsequential nonentity. Have a nice life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Dumebi Kachikwu - Sahara Reporters / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.