Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat (32430 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by bluecircle470: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2018
moderatedguy:
No painment here.We want evidences so we can believe.Any agbero can just using GEJ name in vain.

Oh you mean GEJ the dullard? Oh yes he’s a mistaken president. He was a calamity to this country!
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2018
Injiggerwolf:
Just because you're running mate for an APC Gubernatorial Candidate, you now have right to spill Rubbish without no prove. Talk is Cheap
and all the rubbish the pdp has been saying about their apc counterparts are #FACTS huh?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by naijapikin04(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2018
ijustdey:
•Says PDP never completed any road project for 16 years

http://thenationonlineng.net/rejected-jonathans-5m-offer-2015-hamzat/

Keep kwayet... Nonsense

Where is your fact before you recieve slap

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Herkim(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2018
The money was given to him to share among his members so that they could support Jonathan ambition.

nelronaldo:
5m to do what?
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Flyingngel(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2018

According to The Economist, the Buhari “government has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, GoodluckJonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity........culled from the Economist Magazine via Sahara reporters!

i dont know how you manage to sleep at night by calling a former president such name. in as much as gej was unable to rain in people from stealing our common patrimony, it is the same in this present administration.
i know they pay you very well but one thing is that nigerians are over 60% educated to choose their leaders and no matter the level of propaganda be it from APC or PDP we will get it right.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by bigsmoke2(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Criminal ... Post evidence or go to blazes. Wonder how this chained slaves sleep at night. Dirty pigs everywhere!
you sound so pained. Oya take paracetamol. What exactly are you disputing. The fact that pdp tried to bribe him? The abandoned road project or the paltry power generation by the previous admistraton? Our problem with power is not generation. But distribution thanks to pdp who sold NEPA to incompetent discos.

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by tribalmall: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

He comfortably called out GEJ for bribing him with USD5m.

But couldn't mention names of the people there with him that was sent to give the money. Hahahaha
Truth is that most people in government do not have access to the president. This fcuktard inclusive, he had no access to GEJ nor have ever met with him in real life, but calls his name with authority stating how much he bribed him, whereas his kinsmen that brought the stash for him where there with him and he could not make mentions of their names. But calling out someone that doesn't even know his zygote has been formed yet!
Injiggerwolf:
Just because you're running mate for an APC Gubernatorial Candidate, you now have right to spill Rubbish without no prove. Talk is Cheap
MrSonik:
Yet it took so long to finally decide to say it.....

Fooolsss.
IF you believe this nonsense then you don't deserve life as a human.
yomi96:
The nation again!! See these people won finish us with beta sakamanje, you $5million, who you be, how many vote you fit bring, not surprised,no be APC again,election don come, lies and deceit Na their motto
Painful news to our brothers from the foolish tribe. See how they are wailing like their fathers wailed when Ojukwu led 2 million of their kind to their early graves in a foolish war.

Yoruba man talked people from the foolish tribe are wailing senselessly.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by erinalex: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2018
hush15:

you are the one to shine your eyes and be smarter than to believe anything frim the Nations newspaper, a partisan media that roots for tinubu at pwriods like this. Who is Hamzat to start with... a mere commissioner that GEJ will give him a whole 5million dollars and he didnt make noise 4, 3, 2, years ago...

they can do better...
my point still remains.
Anytime you hear news from APC or PDP, either negative or positive; always ask for the same question: Evidence. period !
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by erinalex: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2018
hush15:

you are the one to shine your eyes and be smarter than to believe anything frim the Nations newspaper, a partisan media that roots for tinubu at pwriods like this. Who is Hamzat to start with... a mere commissioner that GEJ will give him a whole 5million dollars and he didnt make noise 4, 3, 2, years ago...

they can do better...
my point still remains.
Anytime you hear news from APC or PDP, either negative or positive; always ask for the same question: Evidence. period ! Non of the 2 parties, like u more than yourself.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by millhouse: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2018
4601CE:
Jonathan is a Thief .
To all those clowns above . So the same Jonathan that shared Billions of naira to Obanikoro, Fayose ,Omisore and many others cannot offer Hamzat 5M Usd .
You’re deceiving yourself
ask yourself of what value is your hazmat to Nigeria’s political space that he is worth that amount ?
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Bizibi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nonsense ingredient.,....
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by babatrigga(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fakers everywhere

Concern me

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ebonyi State Gov, Engr Dave Umahi At His Hometown, Uburu (photos)

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/goodluck-jonathan-visits-ebonyi-state.html
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
millhouse:
ask yourself of what value is your hazmat to Nigeria’s political space that he is worth that amount ?
No coherence
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by akenzua74: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74288097:
THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFON himself!

According to The Economist, the Buhari “government has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, GoodluckJonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity.........culled from the Economist Magazine via Sahara reporters!
It beat my imagination why a woman should be making unsubstantial statement, which economic publication? Is it the renowed Bristish economists magazine that rubbish PMB economic policies as opaque and unworkable? Or Transparency International that noted corruption is on upward trend in Nigeria?
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Muscomide: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Funny how these members of the Lagos cabal are quick to call out the corruption in the opposition, but are blind to the corruption of their Mafia don, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Everyone knows how GEJ shared state resources just to win the presidential ticket even if some of his zombies would dispute this.

Somehow they are dumb enough to think that borrowing to pay salaries, looting of our commonwealth, states owing several months of salaries, zero infrastructure, lack of savings, depleting of foreign reserves, and with our love for imported goods coupled with a drop in oil price that recession was not their making or it was very much avoidable.

Is there proof he shared it, or you still an illiterate??

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Vtrd: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
lol

if GEJ offered this nobody that huge sum, he would collect immediately and clean mouth.

A mere tinubu house boy.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by akigbemaru: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Everyone knows how GEJ shared state resources just to win the presidential ticket even if some of his zombies would dispute this.

Somehow they are dumb enough to think that borrowing to pay salaries, looting of our commonwealth, states owing several months of salaries, zero infrastructure, lack of savings, depleting of foreign reserves, and with our love for imported goods coupled with a drop in oil price that recession was not their making or it was very much avoidable.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by zealousayo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74288097:

According to The Economist, the Buhari “government has cracked down on corruption, which had flourished under the previous president, GoodluckJonathan, an ineffectual buffoon who let politicians and their cronies fill their pockets with impunity.........culled from the Economist Magazine via Sahara reporters!
Bro, you are the only Buhari supporter I like on this forum... Did you believe this? Why did it take him so long to say this? What political clout does he have in Lagos to deserve being wanted to be bribed with over one billion naira.This is just too expensive.
Please note that I'm neither a Jonathan supporter nor a PDP supporter.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by specco(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
This Hamlet sorry, Hamzat has just shown he has no intergrity. Just ordinary spare tyre position(deputy governor) and he's spewing trash. Where were you when Fashola was chosen as Apc candidate, after that Ambode was chosen and now in your face Sanwo-Olu is prefered over you. Over bloated ego. Fabricating stories to form importance.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by abokikhalifa: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
MrSonik:
Yet it took so long to finally decide to say it.....

Fooolsss.
IF you believe this nonsense then you don't deserve life as a human.

You can't believe this but you believe when Nnamdi kanu told you that Buhari was cloned right ?
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by reiddecuti: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
5m$ ehhh!!!!! You're that kind influential and you're a running mate to some person.

Go gather your clan and sell that lie to some them.

STUPID!
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Guestlander: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

But couldn't mention names of the people there with him that was sent to give the money. Hahahaha

Truth is that most people in government do not have access to the president. This fcuktard inclusive, he had no access to GEJ nor have ever met with him in real life, but calls his name with authority stating how much he bribed him, whereas his kinsmen that brought the stash for him where there with him and he could not make mentions of their names. But calling out someone that doesn't even know his zygote has been formed yet!

Is GEJ a spirit or God that cannot be seen? In countries where the institutions are are working well Jonathan and his wife would have been locked up.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Guestlander: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
reiddecuti:
5m$ ehhh!!!!! You're that kind influential and you're a running mate to some person.

Go gather your clan and sell that lie to some them.

STUPID!

The current vice president was a commissioner in Lagos state, even Jonathan himself was a deputy to the kleptomaniac Alamieyeseigha. What then are you talking about? What is your criteria for identifying who is influential and who is not?
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Vtrd: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Guestlander:

The current vice president was a commissioner in Lagos state, even Jonathan himself was a deputy to the kleptomaniac Alamieyeseigha. What then are you talking about? What is your criteria for identifying who is influential and who is not?
Bros, that your big mouthed fellow is a nobody.

I doubt if he has ever met Jonathan before.
He is just a talkative just like many Yoruba attack dogs littering the polity.

Ganduje, a whole governor was shaking and begging like a child when he was offered dollars , and you are telling me a mere foot soldier of a kleptomaniac like tinubu rejected $5million.

I laugh.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by openmine(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And GEJ being the nicest man on earth isnt suing for defamation ??

GEJ is a very very nice man

Ode
I just knew my comments will itch and annoy some unrepentant and ignorance filled zombies who reason from their butts grin
Such is the height of their benightedness!
Were you there when he received the $5million from Gej?
Not even naira but but dollars grin grin
And you blindly and foolishly believed? Kai grin
Any one will say nonsense just to get some attention and fame as long as its related to GEJ!
Seriously,Your odeism is extraordinary! grin grin
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by Aliyumas(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is your new year Gift. Click on this link and get cool cash!!! No scam, its real moneyhttps://utradecoin.com/?ref=EDGXlRh8
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by spafu(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
post=74288097:

We know that your stupidity was inherited. So keep displaying same.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by moderatedguy: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
bluecircle470:

Oh you mean GEJ the dullard? Oh yes he’s a mistaken president. He was a calamity to this country!
Lol tyical Zombie Pls don't digress.We need evidence and witnesses to show that he was offered dat huge amount of money.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by adedehinbo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

he bodly called gej out,let Jonathan come out to deny that,we all know how desperate Jonathan was,just to win Lagos,but we yorubas cares more abt how our tomorrow will look like,not like a particular who re filled with pigs nd idiots
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by UncletC: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
why were you given such money? an ordinary commissioner where you were..... what was the said money for? from here we will determine the truth.
Re: Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat by bluecircle470: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
moderatedguy:
Lol tyical Zombie Pls don't digress.We need evidence and witnesses to show that he was offered dat huge amount of money.

Mumu, the kind of proofs you want after Jonadaunce dish out $2 billion abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes / I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.