Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) (6510 Views)

[watch Video] As Lagos Slay Queens Fights Dirty, Slits Others Bre@st With Razor / #bbnaija Tboss Shows Of Her Br**st / “I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Br**st” – Pretty Lady Begs Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Seegistmedia: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Davido’s Obsessed Fan, Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest Switches Camp? Begs Wizkid To Take Her To Lagos

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/12/davidos-obsessed-fan-who-tattooed-him.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
smh
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
angry
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by olayinks007(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Seriously most Ladies nowadays are becoming irresponsible. All in d name of getting known or wat?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
"Wizkid come and take me to Lagos."

This is what she actually means; Book me a flight to Lagos, have a driver take me to the hotel you booked for me, I will book for Uber to take me upandan while I shop with the money you will send to me. I will let you ravish me in ways none of your babymamas ever have. I'll blow your 'mind' so well you'll rent me an apartment on Banana, buy me a whip and finally become a resident of Lagos.You know Lagos is like New York to us, people from the east"

Vagina is and has always been a source of income.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Sieger: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]This is not very polite young lady. You've got talent in you, develop it and many will be your fan. If other wise you are on your own.
[b]This is not very polite young lady. You've got talent in you, develop it and many will be your fan. If other wise you are on your own.
[/b]This is not very polite young lady. You've got talent in you, develop it and many will be your fan. If other wise you are on your own.
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Danelo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
The guys wey draw that tattoo go don explore the breast well and tell her if she has symptoms of breast cancer grin
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by SaucyBenks(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
And some mumu man will still tell their mom like; Mom meet Ronke, the bone of my bone... grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Cigo1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
I just want to put my kondo there..
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by mikejj(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin any how u do davido wil not baby mama you....the guy that drew the tatoo tho..
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
SaucyBenks:
And some mumu man will still tell their mom like; Mom meet Ronke, the bone of my bone... grin

yea the man wey she don mix her puzzy juice with jazz put for im food na im go act like dat grin
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by SaucyBenks(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
lefulefu:

yea the man wey she don mix her puzzy juice with jazz put for im food na im go act like dat grin
marriage ain't my thing man.... I've seen a lot of bad ladies than good ladies... Even the good ladies, once you poke their virginity, they turn freaks and bad instantly... I really don't know if our Nigerian girls have hope oo
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
SaucyBenks:
marriage ain't my thing man.... I've seen a lot of bad ladies than good ladies... Even the good ladies, once you poke their virginity, they turn freaks and bad instantly... I really don't know if our Nigerian girls have hope oo
As in ehn the bolded words na the real truth

2 Likes

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Uglymind: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol

A lot of men are going to marry rubbish and nonsense
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by amaniro: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
I can't see it open it more cheesy
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Auladimeji1: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Earthbound:

This is what she actually means; Book me a flight to Lagos, have a driver take me to the hotel you booked for me, I will book for Uber to take me upandan while I shop with the money you will send to me. I will let you ravish me in ways none of your babymamas ever have. I'll blow your 'mind' so well you'll rent me an apartment on Banana, buy me a whip and finally become a resident of Lagos.You know Lagos is like New York to us, people from the east"

1 Like

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Vtrd: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
The supply of willing pussy just never ends for those two niggas.

One lady on nairaland was already testifying of davido's goodness in her life.
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Vtrd: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Earthbound:

The girl looks South African.
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by happybee: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
She dey use style style dey beg money..
We know their type.
undecided

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by lordraiden(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Any thing to get famous
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
If you study the geometric analysis of this breast closely, you'll notice one is facing river Niger and the other facing river Benue.

This is the type of breast that give TonyeBarcanista & Abbeybailey maximum erection. grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Earthbound:

Spot on.
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
She looks good
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by CarolineOlawale(f): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Only a filthy pig from the east will do this trash. That region is world-renowned for prostitution!

Descendant of gorillas!

Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Melison(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
No be this girl dey post videos upandan??
Na only rubbish talk she sabi
Hoeloshos everywhere
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Melison(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
As if say no be only fvck u fit give am
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by Siki355(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
I know this gal very well she use to b decent..
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by youngsahito(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
bwest abuse...
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by MannieA(f): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2018
lefulefu:

Na lie.. are u trying to say she won't be loved or she won't find love??Even hoes will get married too.Jane mena has a boyfriend that opened a clothing line for her and bought her a car even with what she does on social media.
Re: Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) by MannieA(f): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Siki355:
I know this gal very well she use to b decent..

really??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Couple Tries To Be Creative In New Pre Wedding Photos / Thread Closed!! / Almost Every Girl Is Cheap These Days. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.