Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari (22029 Views)

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari by oruma19: 6:20am On Jan 07, 2019
ur papa is the fool . Ekweremadu the criminal is who u r clapping for. tueh, i spit on ur grave. foolish nigerians, who has bewitched u pple?
OhakweObiora:

Oruma19, you are a fool for bringing in the DSP's name and trying to insult him.

If you are supporting Peter Obi, go ahead and support him but don't use your support for him to insult Ike Ekweremadu because Peter Obi can never be on the same level with Ekweremadu in Igbo land.

Ekweremadu is a leader that knows political strategy like the back of his palm.

Obi cannot win Anambra State but even Gov Obiano respects Ekweremadu and listens to him.

Without the support of Ekweremadu and SE governors, Peter Obi will not deliver SE for PDP/Atiku.
Re: My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari by BaloguAjibade: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2019
oruma19:
ur papa is the fool . Ekweremadu the criminal is who u r clapping for. tueh, i spit on ur grave. foolish nigerians, who has bewitched u pple?

You that is calling Ekweremadu a slave and a criminal because of your paid support for Peter obi, are you not aware that peter obi is the real slave?

Peter obi was a trafficker in fake and substandard drugs, cosmetics and beverages. This was how the thief made his money.

I'm laughing at Atiku because with that slimy and shady character called Obi, he has lost SE to PMB because no igbo leader and politician of note is supporting Obi.

The people on the street will vote how their political leaders want them to vote.

Imagine the audacity of a supporter of a former 419 chief calling the deputy senate president a thief.

Oloriburuku
Re: My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari by MrCuteID(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 depending on your NET PAY ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari by AniEberchiNnann: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Alfredakpodiete:

What are u saying?? Are you that jobless??

Hate it or love it, shagari was an elder statesman. At his age, there was little or nothing he could say as it affects governance. How many 93 year old Nigerians still speak on public matters??

Even bubu at 76 has said that there's a limit at which he can perform!

The DSP did noble by extolling the qualities of the former president.

I know you wouldn't mind being a slave as long as you are the Deputy President of the Nigerian Senate. So before you call him a slave, check out your achievements in life�

Alfred, don't mind the jobless fool. You can imagine a dirty and hungry slave calling Ike Ekweremadu a slave while forgetting that he is a paid slave to the empty slave-rider called peter obi.

Peter Obi is the owner of next cash n' carry, how did he get the money? Obi got the money through importation of fake drugs and products from china. Obi is an unscrupulous fellow who will make PDP lose the 2019 election.
Re: My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari by oruma19: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2019
BaloguAjibade:

You that is calling Ekweremadu a slave and a criminal because of your paid support for Peter obi, are you not aware that peter obi is the real slave?

Peter obi was a trafficker in fake and substandard drugs, cosmetics and beverages. This was how the thief made his money.

I'm laughing at Atiku because with that slimy and shady character called Obi, he has lost SE to PMB because no igbo leader and politician of note is supporting Obi.

The people on the street will vote how their political leaders want them to vote.

Imagine the audacity of a supporter of a former 419 chief calling the deputy senate president a thief.

Oloriburuku
mumu will kill u. Who has time for ur useless politicians that have used ur destiny to play ludo? U and all the idiots u think u r supporting posterity will not be fair to all of u. U nigetians are the reason the country is bavkwards. Grow up, travel and see. Ode olofo. Omo ale jatijati. Orieda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Refuse To Bring Sowore, Others For Ruling On Bail Application / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.