Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (99665 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / How To Make Women CHASE You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You by Donshaga(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Did I ever tell you the magic “F-word” that makes a woman start to chase you?

It’s completely innocent and rejection-proof. And when you sneak it into a conversation with any woman you want, you’re going to at least triple the chances of her chasing you.

She’ll be 3X as likely to start hitting on you, out of nowhere…

3X as likely to ask for your number…

And 3X as likely to make the first sexual move on you… and sleep with you that same night.

So what is this magic “F Word”?

It’s not that vulgar word you might be thinking about… Nope...

The magic word is “friend”.

Next time you’re flirting with a girl you like, call her your “friend” as much as possible.

For example, if she says something nice to you, you might respond with:

“Awww, thanks for saying that Annie, you’re such a good friend.”

Or if you’re at a party you could say, “Hey best friend, what are you up to?”

This word will MIND F@#K the hell out of her…

Because look, a “friend” is a good thing. It’s a positive attribute. You’re not dissing her or being mean.

But it also implies a platonic relationship, not a sexual or romantic one.

And if she’s attractive, she’s not used to a guy putting her in the friend zone like that.

She’s used to being in control and having power over men. But not anymore...

Using this “F-word” will instantly set you apart from other guys and make you a CHALLENGE.

It works like magic… and it starts the psychological process of her chasing you…

And that’s just the beginning.

There are dozens of techniques you can use next, to keep her chasing you, and even get her to make the first sexual move on you;
which I've revealed right here ----->>>>> https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

But when you stack them together, the effect is ridiculous.

You can use them to hook up with a new girl, or to get a girlfriend, or to change a girl’s opinion of you.

Whatever you do…

Just USE em, man.

-Chris Uzor

1 Like

Re: Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You by kunleweb: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fact. I agree

Lalasticlala

Farano

MissyB3

Food is ready
Re: Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You by Sincinnati: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
There’s a very biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig element of truth in this. I can relate.

But then of what use is such information shared in public? Nairaland girls would now know you’re just playing games with them and them go dey give you that yimmu face anytime you try that with them.

Anyway, thank God I’ve never chased any Nairaland girl.

1 Like

Re: Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You by HallaDaTruth: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
I completely agree with you, girls like to friend zone guys but they hate it when you do it to them. Through out my days on campus I discovered that the girls I chased never gave me attention, but the ones I ignored were always dying for me. There are several girls in my area I don't give a damn about, but I notice how they want me badly, am not boasting, am just giving facts

4 Likes

Re: Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You by zlatan33: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2020
truth,but after the deal don done, check siggy and let us help you
Re: Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You by Delphnewsdotcom: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Donshaga:
Did I ever tell you the magic “F-word” that makes a woman start to chase you?

It’s completely innocent and rejection-proof. And when you sneak it into a conversation with any woman you want, you’re going to at least triple the chances of her chasing you.

She’ll be 3X as likely to start hitting on you, out of nowhere…

3X as likely to ask for your number…

And 3X as likely to make the first sexual move on you… and sleep with you that same night.

So what is this magic “F Word”?

It’s not that vulgar word you might be thinking about… Nope...

The magic word is “friend”.

Next time you’re flirting with a girl you like, call her your “friend” as much as possible.

For example, if she says something nice to you, you might respond with:

“Awww, thanks for saying that Annie, you’re such a good friend.”

Or if you’re at a party you could say, “Hey best friend, what are you up to?”

This word will MIND F@#K the hell out of her…

Because look, a “friend” is a good thing. It’s a positive attribute. You’re not dissing her or being mean.

But it also implies a platonic relationship, not a sexual or romantic one.

And if she’s attractive, she’s not used to a guy putting her in the friend zone like that.

She’s used to being in control and having power over men. But not anymore...

Using this “F-word” will instantly set you apart from other guys and make you a CHALLENGE.

It works like magic… and it starts the psychological process of her chasing you…

And that’s just the beginning.

There are dozens of techniques you can use next, to keep her chasing you, and even get her to make the first sexual move on you;
which I've revealed right here ----->>>>> https://pages.convertkit.com/acd0bd6b58/7954b5d6fe

But when you stack them together, the effect is ridiculous.

You can use them to hook up with a new girl, or to get a girlfriend, or to change a girl’s opinion of you.

Whatever you do…

Just USE em, man.

-Chris Uzor

Bullshit man! [url=delphnews.com]CLick Here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.