Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,726 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) (17811 Views)

Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna / Shehu Sani Advises Tinubu To Learn From Abiola’s Travails / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by ahmedkoded95(m): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani has advised Senator Dino Melaye to submit himself to police with his legal team.

The Police on Friday stormed the Maitama residence of Senator Dino Melaye, seeking to arrest him.

This is happening two days after the Senator representing Kogi West raised the alarm that the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, had plans to arrest and poison him to death.

Reacting, Shehu Sani in a tweet said,”The police should end the siege on Senator Dino’s House and the Senator should voluntarily present himself to the police with his legal team.The Gaza treatment is unhelpful to the image of the Police,the Government and the nation”.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1079432769850302465?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by RevenGeMission: 2:43am On Dec 31, 2018
i saw the tweet and laughed

then somone arranged the tweet and said

Dino Surrenders , Police ends siege , everything ends

6 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:56am On Dec 31, 2018
The guilty are afraid...

Dino must not be allowed to escape from his house o,
If he should escape and enter the forest or bush and climb the tree.......
THAT IS THE END!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by ImperialYoruba: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2018
This is what I dont get about Nigerian Senate.

1. They are the lawmakers and custodians of constitutional statutes.

2. Law enforcement is not part of their job.

3. If they want Senators accused of crime to be excused from prosecution they should change law and give immunity to Senators.

4. They write law but turn around and try to stop law enforcers from going after offenders.

Which kind Senate is this? Saraki has destroyed the nobility and leadership of Senate.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by Auladimeji1: 4:09am On Dec 31, 2018
No,he prefer climbing trees cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by Racoon(m): 4:13am On Dec 31, 2018
”The police should end the siege on Senator Dino’s House and the Senator should voluntarily present himself to the police with his legal team.The Gaza treatment is unhelpful to the image of the Police,the Government and the nation”.
This is the acceptable thing to do in a sound democratic setting.However how can there be fairness in a system where an irresponsible IGP who is a notorious lawbreaker, partisan and vindictive person heads a police that have only serves as an instrument of state horror against critics of the many gaffes of an equally irresponsible govt?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Monkey Senator

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:09am On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by PassingShot(m): 5:17am On Dec 31, 2018
I am fully in support of the siege until that idiot is brought to justice.

He has refused to honor the police invitation on three different occasions and he must be made to eat the humble pie this time around.

Let Sarathief call a "World Conference" if he likes.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by kaen1317: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Apc will end up making this man more important than he really is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by Auxtin85(m): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2018
I heard Buhari sworn to deal with senators that booed him at the budget presentation, I know Dino must definitely be one of them.

Low life president and his tools of harassment
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by bantudra: 5:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Auladimeji1:
No,he prefer climbing trees cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE

you go mess with police,then good night to you....

you dont mess with police and get away with it....
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by bantudra: 5:39am On Dec 31, 2018
i found this on nairaland....interesting....

https://www.nairaland.com/39606/inec-disqualifies-atiku
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by backnbeta(f): 5:43am On Dec 31, 2018
I blame Dino not...the fear of this IG is the beginning if wisdom. Now that he has drawn attention to himself and his safety in the hands of the police is somehow guaranteed, I think he should surrender and go with his legal team.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Let dino melaye submit himself to the police and the police should stop the siege on his residence from henceforth..
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by kolnel: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Nice

Dino should surrender himself to the police

The police should leave his house

Dino should ask his legal team to join him at the police station

That should be the sequence

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by Pavore9: 5:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Dino reminds me of Tagbo in "One week, one trouble" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2018
The police will leave Dino resident very soon, they want us forget about the many bad news under Buhari watch, the Baga attack, Badeh death. As soon as Dino’s news has the attention they want, they will leave his residence, as for the zombies calling the senators name, continue suffering and smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by idu1(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Exwizard:
Dino
Check up like my last card

Well you could place your order very affordable

How much

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by idu1(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Melaye is not a sensible human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by braveboy64(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2018
if he is innocent then he shouldn't be afraid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by IBIPHIL(m): 6:17am On Dec 31, 2018
make them fish out the idiot, he must face the law, shooting at a law enforcement agent is a big crime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by Felixv: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2018
PassingShot:
I am fully in support of the siege until that idiot is brought to justice.

He has refused to honor the police invitation on three different occasions and he must be made to eat the humble pie this time around.

Let Sarathief call a "World Conference" if he likes.

The last world conference saraki called was only attended by 'black' journalists ....hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by Exwizard: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2018
idu1:

How much
5k each sir

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by dividebyone(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Some people will never said the truth. Melaye is looking for trouble for not surrender himself to Nigeria police for proper investigation. He is not above the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Exwizard:
Dino

how can I get one in Abeokuta, Ogun state. And what's the price, my WhatsApp number 08025774422
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Exwizard:
Dino
Beautiful palm slippers you got here man.
God bless our hustle.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. / Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.