Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? (17777 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by greatbuc(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2018
It's a grievous of fence and a sin. Some questions needs to be answered correctly. Why abort a baby without my knowledge? How did you get pregnant when we were not in good terms? When we got back together, why didn't you let me know? How could you let me find out me find out at this sad time? Who is going to pay the medical bills cos I'm off on sabbatical leave to clear my head?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by TruthHurts100: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2018
The end. She's a killer. She can't kill me without my knowledge grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Godblesspmb: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Mr Man, that baby is not yours.simple.
Better let her go and meet the father of the baby if not you will continue training people's children in your house thinking they are yours.
Man open your eyes
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by nijabazaar: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
SOFTDRINK:

What stops her from reporting the defects to the husband?

That they are quarreling is not an excuse.

See, having a baby with defects x a real pain in the ass...its even better to remain childless than havr an xray deformed baby

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Ufedolove: 9:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Too many reasons to abort this relationship. Clearly, the girl has had affairs which led to an unwanted pregnancy. To avoid future problems (of which is even impossible to avoid), she decided to abort the pregnancy (without her husband's consent)

No time for story sef.
Your cousin should decide which offense to base the relationship termination on and they include:

Abortion
Abortion without spouse's knowledge
Alleged cheating
Lack of trust
Lost of love.

For me, I would base it on all of the offenses above.
Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Oyindidi(f): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Op is the husband undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by SOFTDRINK: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
nijabazaar:

See, having a baby with defects x a real pain in the ass...its even better to remain childless than havr an xray deformed baby

You didn't answer my question.

I ask again, why didn't she tell the husband about the defects?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
While I appreciate your angle, what gave her the right to decide alone on something as big as that, Something that was "allegedly" planted by ur husband? To worsen the issue, you couldn't confide in your Hubby's mum or any or his people you were close with even if you guys were feuding (which btw, they still dey make love wey allegedly result in the pregnancy).

nijabazaar:

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Vince77(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
I'll divorce her without her knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin dey there dey form psychic hanty Oyin grin grin grin . Nice try tho.

Oyindidi:
Op is the husband undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by JuanDeDios: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2018
ValCon888:
Its really horrible for her to carry out such an act without her husband's knowledge.

But the totality of the act is not enough for the marriage to crash - if he still loves her. After all, they can always have another kid.

But if he does not love her or want the marriage again, the act is serious enough for him to use as an excuse to start seeing other women.

If a man does not want you, even putting excess salt in his soup is enough reason for him to collapse the marriage .
This is nonsense. She broke his TRUST. Do you know what trust means? What else was she hiding? It's enough to end a marraige.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Ebirra: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2018
nijabazaar:

It seems like u've neva bn cheated on
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by victorian(f): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Kobicove:
I don't see anything wrong in aborting a baby that could have some birth defects undecided

Me too

A friend gave birth to a child with defects they are going through hell as we speak. And the child is really an imbecileee.. I pity them. I told them, why didn't they abort? Why keep such child. They said its a sin to abort.
I say na WA o

Nothing wrong in aborting an slowpoke. They are better off ,not existing sef.

Hmm but op, your friend marriage na wa.

Am short of advice about it.
Cause people like your friend will still reconcile with his wife. And accept her back.. So I have no advice jare.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Bros Lalasticlala I see ur hand o... shocked shocked shocked I had no idea e don reach d oza side fa? Twale baba grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by leksymaxy(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2018
She shd leave fast before I hack her to death one night cuz i dey vex now
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by VULCAN(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2018
You sound very naive.

If Not, you would have read BTW the lines.

The pregnancy belonged to someone else.

I can bet on it.

And for her to go and abort with her landlady shows that the real father may not be around or he may be a married man. Or perhaps he is a student she met after she regained the admission she was pursuing.

nijabazaar:

Would u rather have a child with birth defects....talk is cheao

Secondly, i think as the host of the organism ( still a foetus, not yet full fledged human,) she reserves the right to remove something growing within her that she does not have loving emotions for.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Me too

A friend gave birth to a child with defects they are going through hell as we speak. And the child is really an imbecileee.. I pity them. I told them, why didn't they abort? Why keep such child. They said its a sin to abort.
I say na WA o

Cause people like your friend will still reconcile with his wife. And accept her back.. So I have no advice jare.

Wen you swear for better for worse there are still some issues or trials you can gloss over. No one is perfect neither is any marriage perfect. But the decision to abort should have been taken together. You catch my drift?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
VULCAN:
You sound very naive.

If Not, you would have read BTW the lines.

The pregnancy belonged to someone else.

I can bet on it.

And for her to go and abort with her landlady shows that the real father may not be around or he may be a married man. Or perhaps he is a student she met after she regained the admission she was persuing.

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by victorian(f): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:

Wen you swear for better for worse there are still some issues or trials you can gloss over. No one is perfect neither is any marriage perfect. But the decision to abort should have been taken together. You catch my drift?

That's true. She should have told him about it.

Keeping such important info away from her husband is very wrong.

And as its for better for worse. They should seat down and iron things out properly, be sincere with each other and forgive.. Then move on.

Cos some marriages today, couples go through alot and still forgive each other

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Ebirra: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Me too

I say na WA o

What prove does she hv dat d child actually hv defects now dat she didn't tell her husband, or she just removed a bastard
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by nijabazaar: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Ebirra:

It seems like u've neva bn cheated on

Well, technically... Yes
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't have a wife yet, and i don't think i will be having one anytime soon
Gbe body ee
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by nijabazaar: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2018
SOFTDRINK:

You didn't answer my question.

I ask again, why didn't she tell the husband about the defects?

She could have been scared by the xray reports and made the decision impromptu.

The husband might be a staunch Catholic whom he knew will oppose abortion no matter the consequences... In this case, xray deformity. So she went straight ahead. Afterall, she would be the one to bear most (yes, people will definitely heap the most blame on her) of the psychological trauma of giving birth to a seriously deformed child
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by bizhop01: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Simple just abort her too
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by nijabazaar: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Me too

I say na WA o

Thats just the best advice....

Infact, i have sworn to subject my wife to every ante natal test for foetal deformity. Especially, for down syndrome. I can never, would never indulge in having a child with defects. The trauma is just too much
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by victorian(f): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2018
nijabazaar:

Thats just the best advice....

Infact, i have sworn to subject my wife to every ante natal test for foetal deformity. Especially, for down syndrome. I can never, would never indulge in having a child with defects. The trauma is just too much

Am telling you, just too much trauma.

People praying to have imbeciles or down syndrome children ,instead of waiting on God to bless them at His own time with good healthy children
I wish them luck

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Lol, but lemme shock you fa? According to 'him' , what made him more furious was the fact that the first child when she was conceived. The first feeling they both had was that she was prolly down with malaria or typhoid and several drugs were administered to treat a variety of illness that could come to mind not knowing she was a week plus pregnant and the child came out healthy and chubby, fine as hell and her IQ no be here. So it begs the question you be God? Why play god over what you can't determine? Awamaridi nise Olorun. If you like expose ur foetus to the harshest of infrared or x-rays if God dey ur side and the child get PURPOSE he/she will come out unscathed. wink

nijabazaar:

She could have been scared by the xray reports and made the decision impromptu.

The husband might be a staunch Catholic whom he knew will oppose abortion no matter the consequences... In this case, xray deformity. So she went straight ahead. Afterall, she would be the one to bear most (yes, people will definitely heap the most blame on her) of the psychological trauma of giving birth to a seriously deformed child

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by cyntigirl(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't get.. She aborted because she knew that d baby would have some defects due to d X-ray she underwent or it was d X-ray that showed her d baby would have some defects?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by FalklandOIO: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2018
More like preempting undecided ( She claimed the pregnancy was just weeks old at that point).

cyntigirl:
I don't get.. She aborted because she knew that d baby would have some defects due to d X-ray she underwent or it was d X-ray that showed her d baby would have some defects?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by nijabazaar: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
Lol, but lemme shock you fa? According to 'him' , what made him more furious was the fact that the first child when she was conceived. The first feeling they both had was that she was prolly down with malaria or typhoid and several drugs were administered to treat a variety of illness that could come to mind not knowing she was a week plus pregnant and the child came out healthy and chubby, fine as hell and her IQ no be here. So it begs the question you be God? Why play god over what you can't determine? Awamaridi nise Olorun. If you like expose ur foetus to the harshest of infrared or x-rays if God dey ur side and the child get PURPOSE he/she will come out unscathed. wink

See, you shouldn't have that angle of God decides. You decide. The foetus will posses a combination of the couples gene and the environment. In this case, xray exposure is involved. This is xray ooo, not typhoid drug. My hand no dey
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Youngpo413: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2018
victorian:

Cos some marriages today, couples go through alot and still forgive each other
even cheating?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If Your Wife Aborted Without Your Knowledge? by Emaprince: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
FalklandOIO:
Yea, the marriage don end at least for the hubby (tho not settled legally yet). Guy been dey persevere with all the BS but the abortion ish just toppled the apple cart. I reckon it would make for 30% of the eventual capitulation of the marriage. The final straw was some startling discovery he made after she went for service which will remain private as I'm not allowed to disclose that. embarassed

service? Haha haha... I know what you talking. In my NYSC days in camp especially, married women hid all their rings and did their thing Like the single ones did. They came to have fun.. And none of them wants to be left out. They wanted the attention and the sex fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mrs. Tinubu Welcomes First Baby Of 2024, Advocates For Child Welfare / Why Is My Mother In Law Asking For My Genotype? / Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.