Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Experience With Two Sisters. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Two Sisters. (6179 Views)

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. / Lockdown: 17-year-old  Impregnates His Two Sisters / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Two Sisters. by Jayneek(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
During one of my trip to B/Side in naija, I went visiting a friend we hadn't seen each other a years. He wanted us to go hangout in one of those big places but I was like abeg make we chill local because its been a while.

So he took me to one nice local joint in his neighborhood and that's when I enter better one chance love circle with two sisters. The girls mum was the owner of the joint and she sells both drinks and bush meat pepper soup.

The first day we went there it was the elder girl that was there and she served us and everything. Being a fun and playful guy, my friend and I made the girl laugh and just caught some nice trips with her and her friends that were with her. Trust me they were all beautiful girls but I didn't have any intention at time.

Second day we went there again and this time it was the younger sister that was there. Oh my God the younger sister immediately swept me off my feet. I thought the elder sister was the most beautiful I had seen in that area until I saw her younger sister. Magnificently beautiful beyond my wildest imagination.
I pick up so much interest in the younger girl and expressed myself so much to her that day though I did everything joking so she was smiling all through. It was obvious she likes me as well so I already knew I will definitely have something with her.

After a week my friend and I went there and this time the two sisters were there. While the elder one kept throwing herself at me like we are already dating, the younger one just kept her cool like there was nothing so I had to also maintain with her sister in such a way that the younger one would know am not interested in her elder sister. At a point the elder sister went to buy something so I used to opportunity to collect the younger sisters number so I call her and take her somewhere away from her neighborhood. Unfortunately she didn't have a phone because her phone was bad so I gave her one of my small phones and told her to put her sim later and I will call her the following day.

The following day we went there trust me we could tell that the atmosphere was tensed. Even their mum wasn't as welcoming as she use to be. The elder sister was not smiling at all and she ensure the younger sister didn't come to serve us. Knowing that things are not looking so good, we didn't stay as long as before then we left. When I called the younger girl, she agreed she will come see me in my hotel the next day and she actually did. There she explained to me how everyone is angry with her because her sister likes me a lot but am showing more interest in her as the younger one.
I felt her pain and she told me she likes me as well and I should do anything I feel like doing to her in the hotel room that day. I looked at her beautiful cute face and smiled, but then I told her she should go home, apologize to her sister and we don't need to do something that will definitely not lead anywhere because I will be leaving the country soon.

That's how is deleted her number and I didn't go back to that place until I left the country. How ever I miss the younger girl a lot... Chaiiiii she is really IGBO AMAKA but I be full Edo guy sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Skyfornia(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked funny story but your English be like french. Abeg use pidgin take knack the tori next time.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Jayslicky: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guy you really f*cked up, you had two whores throwing themselves at you and whores are meant to be bleeped , you should have chopped and clean mouth, why are some guys dull like this embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Jayneek(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Skyfornia:
shocked funny story but your English be like french. Abeg use pidgin take knack the tori next time.

Lol... No blame me my brother, na French speaking country I dey.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by kiddoiLL(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jayslicky:
Guy you really f*cked up, you had two whores throwing themselves at you and whores are meant to be bleeped , you should have chopped and clean mouth, why are some guys dull like this embarassed embarassed embarassed
Maybe he was being careful and did the right thing at not jumping at the free pvssy like you would've done.... Nigga's knew he was leaving d country, refused to rake any chances with village people n these Hoes who might later claim he got em pregnant and left..use ur brain

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Jayslicky: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Maybe he was being careful and did the right thing at not jumping at the free pvssy like you would've done.... Nigga's knew he was leaving d country, refused to rake any chances with village people n these Hoes who might later claim he got em pregnant and left..use ur brain
why is condom and postinor available, now you do the thinking.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by lilmax(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jayslicky:
op when you see guys like this avoid them

guys like this go make you carry disease and will lead to your brokeness grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Jayneek(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Thank you my brother. The guy thinks to jump into any free hole is the way forward in life lol

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by kiddoiLL(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jayslicky:
why is condom and postinor available, now you do the thinking.
Bruh what's the point in having sex with a lady you're into when u know you're leaving her soon?? Selfish niggas naim dey do dat poo bro, dem just wan chop every hole dem see.... BTW village people naim Condoms or Postinor go prevent d guy from?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Abortions: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jayslicky:
And u believe this shit of not banging the younger one in his tranquil hotel room U are a disgrace to this community
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by kiddoiLL(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abortions:
And u believe this shit of not banging the younger one in his tranquil hotel room U are a disgrace to this community
Yea he believed him, some of us do because we know not all men are dogs, so wetin u dey find upandan?? Na every deek way come ur way u dey chop??

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Abortions: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Yea he believed him, some of us do because we know not all men are dogs, so wetin u dey find upandan?? Na every deek way come ur way u dey chop??
am a guy b!tch. And i wasn't reffering to u
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Bluezy13(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hehehe...

The posters above chop belle full.
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by kiddoiLL(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abortions:
am a guy b!tch. And i wasn't reffering to u
Aaaaaaw don't cry now.. Need some candy? you're a guy with the gender of a female on a forum.. who's d bítch and wimp now?... who knows? you might be one of em niggas who has boobs n who will gladly HV his deek removed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Abortions: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Aaaaaaw don't cry now.. Need some candy? you're a guy with the gender of a female on a forum.. who's d bítch and wimp now?... who knows? you might be one of em niggas who has boobs n who will gladly HV his deek removed
Lol u suck at It
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Much respect to the 2 girls grin

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lmao hahahahahaha i swear nairaland is better than going for comedy shows.
See the way the post above "i am a guy bitchhh" is making to laugh. That guy don vess, say them say he dey chop dick.
hahahahaha abeg make una nor kill me with laugh o.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by arabbunkum: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Who get your time

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jayneek:

Thank you my brother. The guy thinks to jump into any free hole is the way forward in life lol

Nice story. So what were your initial intentions when u gave her the small phone & controlled her to the hotel room To play a game of scrabble no probably Ludo or what cos ur English stinks. Your liver fail u dying minute when u jam bold smally when ready tongue
You might f00l the rest but u don't f00l me.. Fake Edo slack man angry

If u like still go dey slack for where u dey u go tey for there with nothing to write home about.. Better change undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Fidelismaria: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Igbo kwenu

Op jam small Igbo girl with confidence and hin dey shake like 12yr old boi

Hehege

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Jayneek(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin grin

Igbo kwenu

Op jam small Igbo girl with confidence and hin dey shake like 12yr old boi

Hehege

Yes ooo I shake because I know how them take hold person like Davido. I have a pregnant GF I no fit leave for Igbo Amaka lol
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jayslicky:
Guy go do HIV test fast!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Kenekingisback: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Problems of Year 2018 sef grin
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by cjeriia: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
I have seen this post somewhere b4. Poster you just chronicled som1 else's experience as urs. You dey lie

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Jayneek(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
cjeriia:
I have seen this post somewhere b4. Poster you just chronicled som1 else's experience as urs. You dey lie

Really. This is mine sha. Story cut short so maybe someone had an experience of such but this is mine. Take it or leave it.
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by SmallFlatino: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Lmao hahahahahaha i swear nairaland is better than going for comedy shows.

See the way the post above "i am a guy bitchhh" is making to laugh.
That guy don vess, say them say he dey chop dick.

hahahahaha abeg make una nor kill me with laugh o.

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Now what's the point
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by rapid101(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Skyfornia:
wht with dis English of a tin, does it multiply ur bank account or make u get more sense cus iyam not understanded
Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by Countersam(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jayneek:
During one of my trip to B/Side in naija, I went visiting a friend we hadn't seen each other a years. He wanted us to go hangout in one of those big places but I was like abeg make we chill local because its been a while.

So he took me to one nice local joint in his neighborhood and that's when I enter better one chance love circle with two sisters. The girls mum was the owner of the joint and she sells both drinks and bush meat pepper soup.

The first day we went there it was the elder girl that was there and she served us and everything. Being a fun and playful guy, my friend and I made the girl laugh and just caught some nice trips with her and her friends that were with her. Trust me they were all beautiful girls but I didn't have any intention at time.

Second day we went there again and this time it was the younger sister that was there. Oh my God the younger sister immediately swept me off my feet. I thought the elder sister was the most beautiful I had seen in that area until I saw her younger sister. Magnificently beautiful beyond my wildest imagination.
I pick up so much interest in the younger girl and expressed myself so much to her that day though I did everything joking so she was smiling all through. It was obvious she likes me as well so I already knew I will definitely have something with her.

After a week my friend and I went there and this time the two sisters were there. While the elder one kept throwing herself at me like we are already dating, the younger one just kept her cool like there was nothing so I had to also maintain with her sister in such a way that the younger one would know am not interested in her elder sister. At a point the elder sister went to buy something so I used to opportunity to collect the younger sisters number so I call her and take her somewhere away from her neighborhood. Unfortunately she didn't have a phone because her phone was bad so I gave her one of my small phones and told her to put her sim later and I will call her the following day.

The following day we went there trust me we could tell that the atmosphere was tensed. Even their mum wasn't as welcoming as she use to be. The elder sister was not smiling at all and she ensure the younger sister didn't come to serve us. Knowing that things are not looking so good, we didn't stay as long as before then we left. When I called the younger girl, she agreed she will come see me in my hotel the next day and she actually did. There she explained to me how everyone is angry with her because her sister likes me a lot but am showing more interest in her as the younger one.
I felt her pain and she told me she likes me as well and I should do anything I feel like doing to her in the hotel room that day. I looked at her beautiful cute face and smiled, but then I told her she should go home, apologize to her sister and we don't need to do something that will definitely not lead anywhere because I will be leaving the country soon.

That's how is deleted her number and I didn't go back to that place until I left the country. How ever I miss the younger girl a lot... Chaiiiii she is really IGBO AMAKA but I be full Edo guy sha.

Okobo like you angry

Re: My Experience With Two Sisters. by nedubest(m): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Photos Of Curvy Nollywood Actress, Princess Chidinma Showing Her Big ASS / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.