Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee (9288 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by sweeti14(f): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
Re: A Born Against Guy Beats Up His Fiancee

Marry him ke?  angry  They are not even married and he is beating her. What will now happen when they are married undecided. The girl had better run for her life.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by amaikama(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2010
any person wey e see watin dem do am for broad day light e no run,den,make e dey expect worst tin for night, hehehehe
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Superrmayorr(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2010
. . . . . Na wa o!!!!!Why do some chics become Foolish when plenty good loving,rich,respectable guys wey go kill dem with love n care dey out there. . Na Kratos wey go kill u,u wan marry abeg if dis chic no go buy flight ticket now make she runaway. .There is only one thing invovled not two things. . YOU WILL REGERT IT FOREVER. . LOL!!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by TeskyMan(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
NO one is a SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quoting one of my PASTOR.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by amefi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
TOPIC WHAT DID THE GIRL IN QUESTION DO TO WARRANT THAT TREATMENT? PLEASE LETS KNOW SO THAT WE CAN MAKE BETTER JUDGEMENTS AND GIVE PIECES ADVICE AS WHETHER SHE SHOULD CONTINUE WITH OR LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP FOR GOOD. NOT SUPPORTING EITHER THO!
THANKS.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by eros(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2010
@ Poster if you personally know the lady in question, tell i said should pretend to forgive him, prepare the bastard a very wonderful meal with all the fastest killer poisons used as maggi, salt and curry and when the fool is dead let her blame it on her yet to be mother-in-law manipulating her.  angry angry angry angry angry

She should be thankful that the evil in the animal she is about is showing fort. And please gone are those days men beat women and give all manner of excuses, no man should beat a woman the first time and get away with it, not to talk of beating her twice.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2010
How will somebody beat his fiancee. Unthinkable to me.
I don't think I can ever beat a lady, fiancee or wife.
The only female I imagine myself ever beating are my younger sisters.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by hamsky: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
the spiritual manipulation that made him beat her up this time would make him kill her when they get married, so madam nothing spoil run away ohh
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by thweraja10: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
She should accept his apology and they will keep manipulating him to beat her the more. lol
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Survivor9: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2010
Ehhhhhh you cant blame the girl o! I mean does anyone in their right senses need to be advised on what to do in a situation like this?

I think I have said it on this forum before, I used to go to school with a girl who only went out with crazy army boys who used to beat her up like aso oke. Her reason; she enjoyed the make up s.ex after a good beating.

Normal looking pretty girl o! She is probably toothless or 6 foot under by now. Shame.

Meanwhile my mother used to beg me to please never even give an army boy directions talk less of going out with one cos they are known for beating up their wives after drinking themselves to stupor at the mess. Army guys no offense meant o! just saying what my mum said

Very wrong madam. The military never, ever tolerates wife beating. Any soldier who beats his wife and she reports to his CO, the soldier will be drilled and his wife will be the one authorized to be collecting his salary till he promises to repent. If he still doesn't change, he is de-ranked and dismissed from the army. Soldiers are the best family men.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by babylishus: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2010
Born again, I'm sure, of the devil, that is! What a load of crock!!

Hah- typical Naija thing of blaming everything from bad traffic to serial killing on the devil.

If he can beat her up in the full glare of the public HE WILL KILL HER eventually!

I think he needs psychiatric help and therapy, and perhaps a good round of exorcism with lots of flogging involved! Piece of lowlife scum!!! lipsrsealed
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
Im glad people have said it, theres spiritual manipulation. And not the one with witches flying at night  grin but one where people use the bible and religion
to foster guilt, fear, and an aversion to thinking for themselves and using their brains.
The woman needs to run, she needs to bail, like yesterday.
She needs to also cut him off totally. No phone calls. No facebook, no twitter. No hanging out with mutual friends who might beg on his behalf.
It sounds harsh, but IMO, its the only way to wean her off this guy.
Some silly chicks out there believe if you do not beat them you do not love them. I can imagine one of them giving this woman advice to stay.
She needs to just cut this dude off. Change her sim card if neccessary.

I am a man and I dont support anyone hitting anyone. Male or female.

This woman should run, else this man fit strangle her if she so much as shakes another mans hand,

And as for his being born again, I wont talk about that because he might be struggling with something, but seriously??!!!!!
Like somone said, we are all works in progress, and this girl doesnt deserve to be used as a punching bag, while this mans "work" is still in progress,

Run for your life woman, run so hard usain bolt would respect ya,
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by suedoh2006(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
I think is their business , let them do as they wish .If the lady wants to stay let it be her own decision and if the guy feels he has repented let her forgive him even the Bible say if you brother sin against you, you should forgive him 70 x7. In true relationship there should be forgiveness.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by jokingmary(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
Forgive him, marry him then get then beating of the decade lipsrsealed
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Skidoc(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
rotimy:

@POSTERS,
Until we hear from the guy, our comments might be out of order! What if the lady is the nagging type that made him to snap? WHAT IF SHE HAD BOASTED THAT IT IS  HER FAMILY THAT WILL SPONSOR THE WEDDING? What if she is unfaithful to him and stubbornly refuse to stop dating another guy? For her to take a lone trip to the guy office is pointer that she might either be naive or a trouble maker! For the guy to beat her again is a pointer that her mouth might be sharper than a razor! They can still marry knowing fully well that they are human beings not angels!

There is no justification for beating a woman abeg. We've all had to deal with razor-mouthed women at one time or the other in our lives. Only the cowards beat them up.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by babylishus: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
@ Rotimi- Men like you could probably justify anything in the name of whatever you find convenient. What gives anyone the right to beat up a woman? So what if she said her family will sponsor the wedding? That is one of the most backward things I've ever heard- no disrespect meant to you but maaaannnn, lipsrsealed

I am saddened at the way some people think in this 21st century- especially in Nigeria. And more appalled at how some people use the Bible to excuse anything!!! Nigerians are EXCELLENT in that. How I wish all the spouting of Bible verses would actually make a difference in the nation (as many of those who know the Bible back to front have NOTHING to show for it in practical living). I am a bonafide Christian by the way and as far as I know GOD DID say forgive 70 x 7, but He never said you should REMAIN in a dangerous situation. Where in the Bible is beating a woman condoned?( Although I am sure one or two people will dig out a verse and use it out of context, sigh, )

I can forgive you but I wont give you the chance to hurt me again. Whats even worse is how some WOMEN excuse men who beat their wives/girlfriends!!! angry

At this point I am thankful for the way I was raised, the man I married and the intelligent people I have been blessed to meet in my life. Thank GOD we can choose our friends because hanging around or discussing issues with some people can give you high BP or degrade your brain cells!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by debosky(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2010
The woman should run for her life. . . I can't imagine being beaten up, going to see the person and getting another beating for it, yet thinking there is hope there? That is madness

If the problem is spiritual, let him sort it out and then she can reconsider. Anything else at this point is idiocy.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Okijajuju1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2010
I have read all the responses here & I must say I'm rather impressed with the responses so far!!

My only problem is that most posters seem to be riding the "born-again" theme to burn the guy in question up.

My take is lets all forget about him being born-again, cos being born-again does not make a man. A man is a product of his up-bringing, environment & society. This man would still beat up a lady regardless of his religion. Not even if he decides to become a Buddist monk, would he change.

I'm just saying, lets all forget about his being born again for one second and focus on the man.

@ OP

I'm sorry for your friend. I guy who beats up a lady (esp. the way you described it) is a maniac in my book. Their is a wise saying that goes thus;

If a dog bites you the first time, dont worry bout it cos the dog might just be crazy, but if that same dog bites you a second time, then you better check yourself.

Your friend should check herself and make better choices in men, except she belongs to the class of women who believe being smacked around by their partner is a sign of affection.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by popingo(f): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
any man dat beats up woman is known and proven to be a beast.girl beta run for ur life or u will b gud a dead
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by nopuqeater: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
i hope they are not having sexual intercourse, since they are not married. that will be confirmed fornication. no?

but the bible said even looking at the opposite sex is sinful, sexual sin [fornication]. how have they been avoiding this, even that the public saw him touching her hard with blows? hypocrisy abounds.

and jarus; when you imagine beating your younger sisters bear in mind these are future wives of some brothers. their husbands may not like it when they hear the tales, later. dont do it.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by rotimy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
babylishus:

@ Rotimi- Men like you could probably justify anything in the name of whatever you find convenient. What gives anyone the right to beat up a woman? So what if she said her family will sponsor the wedding? That is one of the most backward things I've ever heard- no disrespect meant to you but maaaannnn, lipsrsealed

I am saddened at the way some people think in this 21st century- especially in Nigeria. And more appalled at how some people use the Bible to excuse anything!!! Nigerians are EXCELLENT in that. How I wish all the spouting of Bible verses would actually make a difference in the nation (as many of those who know the Bible back to front have NOTHING to show for it in practical living). I am a bonafide Christian by the way and as far as I know GOD DID say forgive 70 x 7, but He never said you should REMAIN in a dangerous situation. Where in the Bible is beating a woman condoned?( Although I am sure one or two people will dig out a verse and use it out of context, sigh, )

And people like you are quick to judge and conclude. Have you heard the other side? What if she was the one that hit him with a show first? Can a guy simply pounce on a woman and start beating her for the fun of it? There must have been some boiling issues that went off limits. The poster did not give us the gist. Am against a woman beating a man and vice versa!
I can forgive you but I wont give you the chance to hurt me again. Whats even worse is how some WOMEN excuse men who beat their wives/girlfriends!!! angry

At this point I am thankful for the way I was raised, the man I married and the intelligent people I have been blessed to meet in my life. Thank GOD we can choose our friends because hanging around or discussing issues with some people can give you high BP or degrade your brain cells!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by rotimy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2010
babylishus:

And people like you are quick to judge and conclude. Have you heard the other side? What if she was the one that hit him with a show first? Can a guy simply pounce on a woman and start beating her for the fun of it? There must have been some boiling issues that went off limits. The poster did not give us the gist. Am against a woman beating a man and vice versa!

Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by rotimy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
@babylishus, And people like you are quick to judge and conclude. Have you heard the other side? What if she was the one that hit him with a show first? Can a guy simply pounce on a woman and start beating her for the fun of it? There must have been some boiling issues that went off limits. The poster did not give us the gist. Am against a woman beating a man and vice versa!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by ubamfrank: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
i think by now she should have known the kind of person she's dating, anyway she would think beyond being married rather think about joy and happiness after marriage. I believe this will give her more sense of belonging.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by 080Nigeria(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2010
The guy is booooorn again grin grin grin

Maybe he can at least claim the responsibility for his actions and leave the devil out of it.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Beync(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2010
pls the girl should leave the socasld pastor n save her dear life.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
If I were in her shoe I will run, but she have to decide whether to stay or go.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Orikinla(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
HE IS SICK AND NEEDS HELP URGENTLY.

ONLY SICK MEN BEAT UP WOMEN.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by ndigbo: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2010
Poster, please advice ur friend to borrow leg join leg and run as fast as her leg and energy can carry her. This is one the reasons i would continue to be proud of my parents, may there souls rest in peace. From what my late mother told us, to what we saw as kids my farher never lifted a finger against my mother! but had better ways to curb her excesses. So please spare me 'it was the devil'
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by babylishus: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Rotimy- Dude, it's pretty cut and dried here. Guy beats girl up, girl comes to office to show guy bruises, guy follows her to parking lot and BEATS HER UP AGAIN in the full glare of the public!!! Uhm, I think my 'conclusion' is obvious, or am I missing something here?

Chap, you are EITHER on one side or the other- either its okay to beat up a woman or it isnt (and no, you cannot sit on the fence cos the fence belongs to the devil)!!! Whats 'judgemental' about it It's not a 'judgement' -it's a principle and you would do well to learn the difference.

So, if a woman has a 'razor' tongue her hubby or boyfriend should beat it out of her? So what do we do with a guy who is lazy and useless? Shall the woman arrange for area boys to beat HIM up- after all, HE provoked her, abi? In case you dont know, a man has 30% more muscle mass than a woman so a slap from a woman is not the same as a slap from a man. Besides, a REAL gentleman would walk the heck away- if your girlfriend hits you to provoke you then you should go and leave her to her madness and go get yourself a lady and not a tout! THAT, Mr R, is a REAL man!!

If a dog bites you do you get down on all fours and bark and bite back?? undecided If so, then you have simply made yourself into a beast- which is what our so-called 'born again' guy has done!

I stand FIRMLY by my earlier comments, Dude.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by tit(f): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
next time i upset my wife, i shall plead 'spiritual manipulations frpm her family.'
that sounds cool to me. i cannot wait to try it out.  cool
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Tolulop001(f): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^^^^hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Husband And Wife Issue / Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.