Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee (9298 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by zmurda(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2010
beats you before marriage, will beat you during marriage and probably after marriage.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by caspapa(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2010
It is better for the lady to decide now, once they are married, it is for better for worse, nothing can stop the marriage, I mean a true Christians marriage. Only death of either of the partners can cause either of them to re-marry (which I don’t pray for). So she is very lucky that it happened before the big commitment.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by nkilirox(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2010
If you marry a guy who beat you before you even got married, then you're a bloody idiot in need of deliverance. How can common boyfriend/fiance beat you and you sit there and take it? Don't you have brothers who will brush him for you? See mkpali  tchiieeew
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by ballfreak: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
if she Luvs him enough and does not mind the beating she can go ahead and marry him.

she should remember that its just beginning so the ball lies in her court.

the guy needs to go for counseling and anger management therapy.

its very possible the guy is actually born again with a hot temper, only prayer wouldn't take that away, he needs to help himself control it and that is were the therapy comes in.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by omolewah: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2010
no hanhan d guy will kill her on their wedding day abeg if she loves her life she shud call it quit before he becomes worse. abeg oo
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2010
If you read through this thread, you will see a female who supports the idea that the so called bf beat her out of love. shocked

Some people need help, walahi!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by bignaija(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2010
na only God know who wil gol to this heaven
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by OKbobo: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
If they beat you once - ok s, t happens!
Twice? ok coincidence
But 3ce - hey you have become an accessory to your own victimization.
Dont wait for a 3rd attempt.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Flakky26(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2010
The born again guy should better first go and deliver himself from his so called "spiritual problems",instead of him to say his "Anger problems" before he starts talking marriage or settling down.And for the Lady,she had better look before she leaps,
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by elegal1(f): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2010
Are we surprised?
What is the statistics of Born again persons in this country?, about 90%
What is the percentage of dishonesty?, about 90%

do the maths.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by chidichris(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2010
@poster,
why are u more interested in the beating than the course of the beating.
some girls are in love with beating so if u don't beat them, u have lost your position and from ur statements, i think that girl is one of them.
if i am the man, i will be using sticks or rod.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by yesboss20(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
Easy.
She has to decide if she'll be able to cope with beatings when they're a couple and enjoy what's left of the union.
Otherwise, she had better "resist the devil and he'll flee from her".
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Exponental(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2010
born again or not, if he could beat her the first time and in the process of not accepting the wrong he did, later now beat her outside in the open.
If she dares forgive him, saying it was evildoers at work, dont be surprised if she gets another beating on the wedding day.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by blackcat1: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
Report him to the police. If nothing comes out of it, go get some area boys to beat the devil out of him
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by infinitii(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]

My Candid advise is that PLEASE RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.   Presently, i have a guy married to m[b]y a lady who is 5 months pregnant[/b], yet this devil of a husband beat her to stupor, she is still in the hospital bleeding through her vaginal,  we are trusting God for speed recovery for her. Meanwhile, , this is not the 100th times of thorough beating by this animal mechanic.
Now this lady  is ready to pack out of that house. If u doubt me , please make a visit to 7 morikas street in Ibafo ask of Mr Adedoyin the auto mechanic and make inquiries from his neighbor. The lady  is the 4th wife a and he has impregnated one Bimbo- a hair dresser opposite LUMINA HOSPITAL, SHE IS THE NEXT TO BE VICTIM OF  MR. ADEDOYIN OGUNNENIKA  BRUTAL ASSAULT, from ODE IRELE LGA. IN ONDO STATE, A word id enough for the wise
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by omolewah: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2010
sessy 2
whats d big deal about it, go where ? its only if a guy care and really really love yu that he can hit you. all of u saying she should leave will go no where if u were in her shoes.girls stop decieving urselves pls. like it or not its true u girls will go no where. pls girl sort it out wit your guy ok.

this quote is actually from a lady hmn i still cant believe it. Am so confident that her boy friend has made her disabled all in the name of love that why she is talking like this, she wants some else to go thru what she is goin thru senseless somebody.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Ranoscky(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
Born again beatin up his gurl friend? undecided Last check, shey born again dey get gurl friend? (or m i missin somhm?)
If yes, den what spirit entered in him dat made him beat up his gurl friend n forgot dat he's born again? He battered her up d 1st tym, n wen she went to his office to show him how he disfigured her face, he got provoked n demolished her again infront of every1 in public for d 2nd tym? what is she stil waitin for? undecided Hey gurl, d shox of Usain Bolt is nomore active, u better go n borrow d shox of "Tyson Gay" (d current #1 ameriacan athlete) so dat u can run as fast as Bughatti. Or else, He'll kill u at d 3rd tym n say Devil itself entered him!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by oracular: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2010
the so called christian is just a religious fanatic, there is no atom of Christianity in such bestial attitude, any man who hits his wife should booka bout with Samuel peters, he is a weak man! shocked
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by andyanders: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2010
AN ANIMAL IS AN ANIMAL. LET US NOT BLAME DEVIL FOR OUR DIDS. WHY DID THE DEVIL NOT STOP HIM B4 MEETING THE LADY SINCE HE CLAIMS TO BE A BORN AGAIN. LET US LEAVE THIS BORN AGAIN ISSUE. WHO IS A DEVIL? JUST A MAN A LIKE YOU AND ME. THAT SO CALLED BORN AGAIN IS A DEVIL. ONE DAY, HE WILL KILL HER AND ALSO CLAIM DEVIL. LET HER CHOOSE THE PART OF WISDOM AND LOOK FOR A MAN THAT WILL LOVE HER. THE GUY IS THE DEVIL AND NOT THE LADY. FORGET ABOUT HIS CLAIM. IF HE HAD KILLED THE LADY, WILL HE NOT CLAIM THAT IT WAS THE DEVIL? FU"""K THAT SHEATH AND bleep THAT MARRIAGE. IS MARRIAGE, DO OR DIE? MARRIAGE IS A PEACEFUL UNION
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by GhanaGal: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
he didnt beat her haaarrrrrd enuf, she wld ad known wot to do, kmt (sometyms i wonder wots wrong wit women)
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by GBT(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2010
After all said about this sick young man what of the lady?

She must be sick stupid or she was born to come suffer for this world?[img]http://[/img] cheesy wink
Or was she told that she either marries this panel beater or die![img][/img] angry

NONSENSE HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by coschuks(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2010
it seems i have come across this thread on nairaland before, how many times will this topic be posted on nairaland?.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by vanariso(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2010
Sister let me tell you a true life story, my version of super story for your scenerio--present and future.

I have a sister in-law who was told not to marry a guy just like the majority of the posts here are telling you because he beats her up while they were courting.She did not listen and went ahead. She now has 3 children and cant count the number of beatings she has received now that are her first child is a graduate at 23yrs.The funny thing is that she cant even report any beating again as she was again warned on her wedding day by her dad and the guy knows,capitalises on this and beats her more.Now all the CDs in her house are boxing techniques,taekwondo,and wrestling.She practises all Hulk hogan's moves,Shawn Michael's and even undertaker's.But the guy always come around to win the bout no matter how well she has prepared for it (come to think of it,preparing and anticipating return matches, my God Lol!!) whether na boxing /wrestling,kickboxing or karate,the guy always win.
Her latest strategy now is to have a team mate.She has been able to coin her first child as tag team and they both had a rematch with the guy recently.ofcourse the guy won again as he turn it to wuru this time using bottle and cutlass.She is looking at divorse now as suggested by her first child but shé still doesnt want to leave.Dont get me wrong,she is comfortable financially without the guy but the guy always com back to beg and she always open her arms again and again to welcome him, she forgives .Thats the line.a handshake after a match, like fifas sportmanship rule.He did not mean to hurt her, SHIOOOOOR KELEMBE!!!!!!!

ONCE ONCE YOU GET HOOKED BY HIS FIRST PLEA,YOU ARE HOOKED FOR LIFE. I HAVE BEEN WITH MY WIFE FOR TWELVE YEARS NOW AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A REASON TO BEAT HER UP.ITS POSSIBLE . HE IS NOT THE ONLY GUY ON PLANET EARTH. A GUY IS WAITING WITH A PROMISE TO LOVE YOU AND NEVER RAISE A FINGER TO BEAT YOU.
MY SISTER RUN FOR PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CHILDREN'S, RUN FOR LIFE, RUN FAR AWAY.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2010
^^^^^^^^ROTFLMAO, this one na UFC Championship or tag team WWF!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by ikhideman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2010
The fact is even if he's been saved, if his mind is not constantly been renewed by God's Word(Romans 12:2) so as to allow the love of God(Rom.5:5 & I Cor.13:4-cool in his Heart(renewed spirit man) dominate him(his flesh), his actions would almost be similar to that of an unbeliever.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by vivienall(f): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2010
the guy is sick
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Ibomade1: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
Every bad thing people do na the devil dem go dey blame
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Abduljohn(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2010
I beg!
I beg!!
I beg!!!
Why cant we try to b ourself 4 1ce. Devil self just dey api as u dey blame am for some tins, no wonder his domain are always busy because of pple like dis irresponsible man(Sorry ooooo that is wot they call dose that beat women).

Please i want to know where he got his notion frm to know that it is d girl family hat is behind his ordeal.

I beg send the
boy to 100days marathon for allowin a subordinate spirit to use him as a born again christian

Rurbish
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Ranoscky(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2010
Absolutely Rubbish!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by GabrielJr: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
this lady beater is either not born again or he is a carnal Christian. we all have read what love is in 1 cor13( and if u havent pls do) and we also know that; 'God is love and anyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth and he that loveth not is not of God'. Bro. Lady beater needs to know God (if he hasnt) and growup in the knowledge of God' love (if he knows God).
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by chibaby6: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2010
This is really serious, if a christian brother can afford to beat his fiancee this way even before marriage, what will happen when he finally marries her, if the lady trully wants a happy home, she should just forget about the guy, a better person will come, who knows if this incidence is a sign of warning from God to let her know that the man she wants to marry is not her husband. She should just move on with her life cuz if she marries this guy, he can kill her one day and blame the devil
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Lolasho: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2010
Make we no judge o! we no no wetin the girl do and girls matter no be wetin person dey advise, but no matter wetin the girl do am, he no suppose turn am to punchin bag. anyway, the girl don knw wetin she go do, because she no need advise, if u advise woman from nw till next year,na there mind dem dey follow oooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia" / Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.