Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Husband And Wife Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Issue (9289 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Issue by uprightman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
mother inlaw was sick her daughter
wanted to contribute for the hospital bill so she ask her husband to send money for that cause. but the husband don't have cash at the moment, he asked the wife to borrow him the money. after sometime the wife started carrying long face, refusing sex. when asked why the long face she said is because of the money she send to her parents. the husband told her to patience but she refused . the woman is a business woman and the man is technician.
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
OK?? undecided undecided Complete the story tongue
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wait, I don't understand, her mother(the man's MIL)was sick and he was supposed to send money over but he doesn't have, therefore told his wife to send it on his behalf and she's pissed about it?
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by edwife(f): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Wait, I don't understand, her mother(the man's MIL)was sick and he was supposed to send money over but he doesn't have, therefore told his wife to send it on his behalf and she's pissed about it?

I think you got that right.... grin and she is a business woman for that matter.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by TooNoisy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
The wife no get shame .... that is the long and short of the story.

Her own mother, she is working, has her own money, she probably has a father, brother(s), sister(s) and it must be the husband to pay for it?

Shameless woman!

8 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
She is being stingy to her own mother...bad child
edwife:

I think you got that right.... grin and she is a business woman for that matter.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by edwife(f): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
exthar87:
She is being stingy to her own mother...bad child

Not even stingy,silly!

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by freecocoa(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
edwife:

This thread is got to be one by a troll, like how does it even make sense? Is the wife normal at all?
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by 5minsmadness: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:
This thread is got to be one by a troll, like how does it even make sense? Is the wife normal at all?
The woman feels it's her husband's responsibility to take care of her mother financially and since he didn't have the money he asked her to do it from her own resources and he will replenish her. He hasn't paid back and now she is withholding sex until he does so.

I have seen it happen. Don't know what to say about that mentality.

10 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

The woman feels it's her husband's responsibility to take care of her mother financially and since he didn't have the money he asked her to do it from her own resources and he will replenish her. He hasn't paid back and now she is withholding sex until he does so.

I have seen it happen. Don't know what to say about that mentality.

What mentality?

If a husband believes He is the c in c, He must pay for it.

Not saying that 's What is happening here; that is the belief behind the mentality.

Like a Yoruba adage:

You cannot give a family a wife and add kneeling down (respect/begging) to it.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by uprightman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
naanxie:
OK?? undecided undecided Complete the story tongue
what more do you want. a
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by SAMBARRY: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
So kilowashele?
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by 5minsmadness: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

What mentality?

If a husband believes He is the c in c, He must pay for it.

Not saying that 's What is happening here; that is the belief behind the mentality.

Like a Yoruba adage:

You cannot give a family a wife and add kneeling down (respect/begging) to it.

So hold on, so because your husband is the head of the house now, you cannot use your own money to save your own mother?

Freecocoa u see the example of such a woman isnt so far away from you. Bukatyne is such a person. Discuss with her so as to understand her viewpoint.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
God forbid this kind of daughter in my life. angry

I'd give my liver. The only one I have . To save my mother's life. What's money then?

She should be happy that she can afford to take care of her mother in her old age. Some people were unfortunate to have their parents die before they can afford to do anything good for them.

8 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

So hold on, so because your husband is the head of the house now, you cannot use your own money to save your own mother?

Freecocoa u see the example of such a woman isnt so far away from you. Bukatyne is such a person. Discuss with her so as to understand her viewpoint.

By now, you should know such sensational posts as the one above do not work for me.

I stated a reason behind the mentality; never said it was mine. For starters, I did not marry a C in C undecided

The wise woman 'borrowed' her husband the money, her mother is undergoing treatment and would collect 'her' money back.

You want to eat your cake and have it Back.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by edwife(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
freecocoa:

She is o,believe it they do exist.

The husband asked her to lend him the money to contribute to the treatment of the mother,who is her own mother o.If he doesn't pay me back that money, was he obliged to even agree to contribute? Won't the woman wait until he gets the money to pay back?

Yeye woman! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by TooNoisy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
5minsmadness,

Please learn to ignore trolls and focus on people that make sense!

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by 5minsmadness: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

By now, you should know such sensational posts as the one above do not work for me.

I stated a reason behind the mentality; never said it was mine. For starters, I did not marry a C in C undecided

The wise woman 'borrowed' her husband the money, her mother is undergoing treatment and would collect 'her' money back.

You want to eat your cake and have it Back.

Artful dodger, so why were you quickly supporting it if you know you don't do it? Or you sha just wanted to oppose my point of view?

I don't believe you jo. You do stuff like this to your husband. Help us understand why that's all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
TooNoisy:
5minsmadness,

And who is the troll undecided

Another day abi?

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

Artful dodger, so why were you quickly supporting it if you know you don't do it? Or you sha just wanted to oppose my point of view?

I don't believe you jo. You do stuff like this to your husband. Help us understand why that's all.

What POV was I opposing?

I only explained the mentality to you. Whether right or wrong is another thing altogether.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by 5minsmadness: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
TooNoisy:
5minsmadness,

NO wonder.
Her response surprised me sef.

Noted, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bukatyne I get what you're saying.
Never mind.

Those kind of men that believe their wives have no say in the home and in turn the wives adapt the role of glorified children and leave all decisions plus responsibility to them.

In any case, this woman's own pass siddon dey look. Her own mother?

That means her kids will even be hungry and she will wait until the head of the family comes home before she will useful to herself and to humanity.

This is the height of it.

God forbid the man's own mom gets sick and the man doesn't have any money at the moment, she won't even use her own willingly to take care of the lady. Since she can't do it for her own mom.

If I'm her mother, I'll disown her.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
So if her mother dies nko

She would hold the husband responsible?

WHat does she do with her own money she makes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by yorubadelta(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
So in other words, she "borrowed" money to her husband to use to take care of HER OWN mother.. and now she's pissed coz he hasn't paid her the money back?

LOL .. the husband sef na mumu. He acted like it's his own responsibility to take care of HER mother. Is she not working? Now she feels like giving him that money was some kind of favour or something.. what the.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by TooNoisy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
bukatyne:

And who is the troll undecided

Another day abi?

I have said it more than once before that you should refrain from quoting me.

I was speaking to 5minsmadness and I adviced him to ignore trolls. All the comments so far have been objective expect for someone who just wants to argue for arguments sake.

Please, avoid quoting me!

9 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Kimoni: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahahhhahhahhahahahhhaha

@ uprightman

You are a genius ooo, how do you come up with all these marriage scenarios grin grin
Pls don't waste your talent ehnn, try and commercialize it
I truly wish I can create emotion-stirring threads like this but I can't cry cry

But don't stop dishing it to us on NL biko
Let me sit back and watch from the sidelines
**grabs popcorn**
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by banmeandquench: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
gringringringringringringrin

Let me reserve my comment because if I talk some e riff raffs who loff sambarry will start quoting her left right and centre gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
Bukatyne I get what you're saying.
Never mind.
Those kind of men that believe their wives have no say in the home and in turn the wives adapt the role of glorified children and leave all decisions plus responsibility to them.
In any case, this woman's own pass siddon dey look. Her own mother?
That means her kids will even be hungry and she will wait until the head of the family comes home before she will useful to herself and to humanity.
This is the height of it.
God forbid the man's own mom gets sick and the man doesn't have any money at the moment, she won't even use her own willingly to take care of the lady. Since she can't do it for her own mom.
If I'm her mother, I'll disown her.

huh undecided
ive come to notice yuh talk at length but most of what you say is gibberish

10 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
^^^^^^^^

grin

When one moniker doesn't work, create another and come back.

Die on my matter o. I'll contribute money for your burial. Life will continue.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
^^^^^^^^

grin

When one moniker doesn't work, create another and come back.

Die on my matter o. I'll contribute money for your burial. Life will continue.

Quote me directly na
buh dat doesn't change d fact dat yuh are sloooow
pea-brain lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Issue by Efeswerve(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
banmeandquench:
gringringringringringringrin

Let me reserve my comment because if I talk some e riff raffs who loff sambarry will start quoting her left right and centre gringringringringringringringrin

Sambarry yuh strange woman
stop spamming everywei kiss
Re: Husband And Wife Issue by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
I pity the fools that take this seriously when he types with his regular moniker.

All types of psychological disorders on display in this forum. Lord have mercy angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Bride Price In Imo State Now 10,000naira / Must There Be A Fight/misunderstanding In A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.