Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee (9296 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by NAJALYN: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
We dont have the full story why the young man beat up his fiance twice, in quick succession. However this is irrelevant. No man in his right senses should beat up his woman & blame the devil for his irresponsible action. Poor devil (although he deserves it) he is always accused time & time again for crimes he does not even know exist. The one who kills his wife will blame the devil, the one way tif na devil, the one way them cash they slip wit anoda man wife, na devil. E good for devil. Na so them go pursho am so teeeee until he change. Haven said that, I believe the lady in question has been given more than enough advise. Like someone rightly said, marriage is not a do or die affair. With prayers, patience, you will meet a man who will take good care of you & your kids. Except you are the type who enjoys being used as a punching bag. Forget about this relationship & you will meet your Mr. Right. A word they say is enough for the wise. NAJALYN
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by LagosBobo1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
So what!!! A born again person is a human being too - with natural human weaknesses and temptations.
Some people tend to see a speck in their brother's eyes when they carry a whole log in their own eyes.

Self righteous hypocrites angry
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Ranoscky(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2010
^
FINE!!

What if som1 dat claims to be a pastor marry's ur sister n kill her. N wen he's arrested n asked y he killed her, n he replied n said: "A pastor is also a human being too - with natural human weaknesses and temptations", (sayin it's d work of devil) how would u feel? undecided Happy ryt? If dat should be d case, how many people do u think would remain in nigeria by now? How r u even sure dat me n u would be in NL today?

If u do beat gurls before, i'll advice u stop it! If she offends u to d core dat u can't take it nomore, den send her away n look for another good a$$ dat would suit ur prick to stick with aight? wink
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Godyke(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2010
Why are we trying to play God? How much do we know about their destinies and how they come to know each other in the first place?

I don’t think it is a very good idea to ask her to back out of the relationship just like. It is not as easy as you all are seeing it. After all nothing good come easy.

Have you taken your time to ask the ages of this couple involved and how long they have been in this relationship?

Do we really know the reason for the provocations, or whether the lady too is contributing to it. We never can tell.

There are lots of ladies out there who are stranded and biting their finger in regret due to such hasty decision, as a result of heeding to bad advices.

Why should we give such advice when we are not God?

If it is the will of God that they are meant for each other, then let no man try to put them asunder.

Let the lady take her case to counseling elders who are more experienced and more especially to God for divine deliverance, rather than seek opinion from

chewing gum and sweet licking kindergartens who does not have anything sensible to offer.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Ranoscky(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
^
N d question to my previous post above urs also goes to u, how will u feel? answer pls?
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
really is this thread an issue! the verdict should be what it is! GET THE DUDE CONVICTED
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by seyiphoto: 5:07am On Oct 09, 2010
NAJALYN:

We dont have the full story why the young man beat up his fiance twice, in quick succession. However this is irrelevant. No man in his right senses should beat up his woman & blame the devil for his irresponsible action. Poor devil (although he deserves it) he is always accused time & time again for crimes he does not even know exist. The one who kills his wife will blame the devil, the one way tif na devil, the one way them cash they slip wit anoda man wife, na devil. E good for devil. Na so them go pursho am so teeeee until he change. Haven said that, I believe the lady in question has been given more than enough advise. Like someone rightly said, marriage is not a do or die affair. With prayers, patience, you will meet a man who will take good care of you & your kids. Except you are the type who enjoys being used as a punching bag. Forget about this relationship & you will meet your Mr. Right. A word they say is enough for the wise. NAJALYN
i dont think he is spirit controlled
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by jjeeff(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2011
believe me that spirit he claimed to be after mim i tell u is not d kind one would play with ,, i mean some oner may die b/4 d said evil spirit can go 4 good undecided undecided undecided they should keep this in mind if they plan to continue cool
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by harakiri(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
All everyone is talking about is how the man in question isn't a "real man" and all that. I personally don't condone physical abuse of any sort but there are some women that really know how to push you to the limits. A lot of guys who beat the crap out of their wives never thought that would ever happen but somewhere along the line. . .IT HAPPENED! ! !

Let's look at this story for instance (forget the religious underpinnings)

(1)This dude had a clash with her and got her beaten up. I am no psychologist but i can tell you this. . .no matter how morally bankrupt a man is, it would take a lot of infuriation/provocation to get him to hit a woman.

(2)After the first clash, she still had it in her to come to his OFFICE ! ! ! What on earth was she coming to do there? Disgrace him? Infuriate him the more? Create trouble that could cost him his job? Either way i look at it, this woman isn't an innocent "weaker vessel" that needs saving.

That being said, i am not condoning what he did (coz i'm sure a lot of shallow minded individuals who unfortunately make up the greater number of members on this forum will reduce everything i've said into support for the man). I've seen a women who not only tongue lash their men but also hit the men as well and on top of that, they will call him names ranging from "woman wrapper" to "she-man". They will tell anyone who cares to listen that their man isn't "man enough". It's always easy to say "real men" don't do this and don't do that but wait until you face the nonsense and we'll see just how well you handle your business. In between, to all this women who talk about the definition of a "real man". . .who defines that? Is it not from men you got all your leads? Abeg, make una take am easy.

Nuff said!
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by nikkyshyne(f): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
So how far with this lady now? Did she get married to d guy? Is she dead now? Did she move on? Wetin don shele
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by braveheart2012(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
nikkyshyne: So how far with this lady now? Did she get married to d guy? Is she dead now? Did she move on? Wetin don shele

This sounds an awful lot like the story of that poor banker lady that was murdered by her born-again Pastor husband. I can't remember her name now.
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Glocal1: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jesnissi:
A guy who is a christian and claims to be born again (has even given himself an A pass mark on being a good christian) and wants to make heaven, slapped and beats up his fiancee mercilessly in a senior family friend's house two months ago and the next day when the lady went to meet him at work to show him how swollen her face was and how red her eye was, (even though wen she got there, she met only one guy inside the office with him, so no other person knew what was going), the guy immediately ran after her when she had left the office, walking to her car and gave her the beating of her life, in the full glare of a lot of people outside the supermarket where he works, to the extent that she was rolling on the floor with injuries.
Now he is begging her and asking for forgiveness, claiming that it was not ordinary, that there were spiritual manipulations at work from the girl's family that does not want her to get married. He said he still wants to go ahead with the marriage plan. Mind u this is the second time he will be beating her.

Should she forgive and marry him? Is it really a spiritual problem or character problem on the guy's side? Do you think these two are actually meant for each other and should go ahead and marry?
The guy is not yet ripe for marriage, let him go learn temperance. The lady had better walk out .
Re: A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee by Glocal1: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
amefi:
TOPIC WHAT DID THE GIRL IN QUESTION DO TO WARRANT THAT TREATMENT? PLEASE LETS KNOW SO THAT WE CAN MAKE BETTER JUDGEMENTS AND GIVE PIECES ADVICE AS WHETHER SHE SHOULD CONTINUE WITH OR LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP FOR GOOD. NOT SUPPORTING EITHER THO!
THANKS.
No matter his excuse for beating her, he is wrong. Let d lady quit, its even twice. The guy could av walked away n punished her by other means rather than resorting to battery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Girl You Don't Love Out Of Pity After Dating Her For 10 Years? / Help I Think I Might Be Pregnant! / Affordable Home Clearance - All Items For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.