Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support (9238 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by damzy88: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
KillTheZombies:
People like sowore will never be president until illiteracy is watered down. Most illiterates are drawn to dumbohari while the literate and enlightened ones are drawn to PDP, sowore candidacy will divide the literate votes against the dumbohari.

If I have my way as president, I will declare a state of emergency in the education sector, improve education and allocate the biggest budget to the sector 30 years. After 30 years, illiteracy will be criminalized, if you are still illiterate and above 18, you'll have no right to vote.

Illiterates will always choose demented leaders, that's why people like dumbohari are still taken seriously. In literate countries like Finland, Norway, dumb people like dumbohari can't be cleared to contest for ward councillor, that's why their countries works.
This is it.Even the so called educated people still possess trait of illiteracy so we have a long way to go. sad

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by robonski15(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

I wont go as far as saying he will turn the nation around, but time to give other people opportunity instead of the usual known past leaders that has nothing to really offer the nation
I am stunned to know that Nigerians, especially the youths will rather vote for all the Buhari and Atiku again

My oga I hail ooooooooo.. Longest of times.... Its just pathetic that people still consider voting for Buhari or Atiku. I am deeply shocked. I give up on Nigeira.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by robonski15(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
BigBashiru:

Sowore has masters fromcolombia university and most importantly loves his ppl. Nigerians say they want change yet wen a good candidate comes they reject him and start saying Sai Baba and pmb2023. This was a man that illegally rose to powr in 1983 and from Jan 1st will deploy the military against civilians to ensure he remains in power just like Mugabe

I watched an interview with sowore and two other people who asked him some questions. i was blown away by his intellectual prowess, the two guys that interviewed him were all nodding their heads in affirmation. Its so sad to see our youth still mentioning atiku and buhari at this day and time.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Martinez19:
As in. Later they will start complaining that the country is fvcked up. They are not tired of driving keke; selling bags of rice and beans and doing low paying unrelated work after four solid years in the university. If the youths and others can skip APC and PDP at every level in this coming elections, politicians, both the snubbed and newly elected, will sit up because they know people are tired, don't care and will vote them out in no time. This will also lead to the rise of new parties, headed by youths, who will compete to do the will of the people.

How people can rally behind Buhari and Atiku beats my imagination, especially when it's clear that our politicians don't give a dime about us.

It may be bewitchment; bewitchment of the masses is possible with witchcraft. Before u know it someone will come here and say sai baba or pmb till 2023; that's becos they have been bewitched.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by adeola98(f): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
We stay tuned as event unfolds
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Martinez19(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
BigBashiru:

It may be bewitchment; bewitchment of the masses is possible with witchcraft. Before u know it someone will come here and say sai baba or pmb till 2023; that's becos they have been bewitched.
I think stupidity and greedy asslicking is the cause of the continual support for Buhari.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
adioolayi:

See, I don't have any reason to downgrade someone's achievement.... I don't understand what you meant by "AAC becoming a major"... because I can't place Sowore candidacy in terms of popularity anywhere near to that of Olawepo Hashim, Ezekwezili, Duke or Kingsley ...that's the truth...at least as at now

Anyone other than Atiku or Buhari is fine with me at this point even if they have godfather

It beggars belief that ppl keep voting for their ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by wisdomremz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
60% of the people saying they would vote for him haven't collected their PVCs.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Giogee84: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
[qyoucjust said my mind. I weep for my people ï¿œuote author=robonski15 post=74326518]

Very sick low IQ people. The same Buhari that only has ordinary WAEC result and brought us to this harsh conditions and that thief called Atiku is what Nigerian are rooting for. SMH[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Hentan24(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
God please give the youth of my country a sense of reasoning . This guy Sowore has capability and mental strength to put a desired change in the system . What do I see in comments no way he should go and sit down so that the old people will continue to drag us backwards. Oh God open their eyes to see the way and truth

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
doublecross:
i will vote this man
Do u know how many ppl are supporting Sowore from abroad? At least 1 million votes. If diaspora voting was allowed it would hv been a landslide victory for Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BuhariLooter(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
BuhariLooter:
If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth
He should be behind bars for his 1983 treason and coup against the Nigerian state.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Daft WAEC holder can no longer lead a country brimming with.intellectuals. does buhari even understand basic economics with just waec? Saraki just complained 2019 budget is deceptive. Only for another slowpoke to come here saying Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
doublecross:
i am shocked too. are nigerian youths senseless? what is happening? lets all vote this man and have peace in this country.
They have been bewitched using powerful witchcraft plus they are willing to sell their votes for 5k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BuhariLooter(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
BigBashiru:

He should be behind bars for his 1983 treason and coup against the Nigerian state.
atiku is the only option BUHARILOOTER has been tested and failed
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
robonski15:

My oga I hail ooooooooo.. Longest of times.... Its just pathetic that people still consider voting for Buhari or Atiku. I am deeply shocked. I give up on Nigeira.

Na you biko sir and how is the family? Bros dont give up on Nigeria because she will forever be our motherland . . . We can only but hope that people will wake up soon
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by robonski15(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hentan24:
God please give the youth of my country a sense of reasoning . This guy Sowore has capability and mental strength to put a desired change in the system . What do I see in comments no way he should go and sit down so that the old people will continue to drag us backwards. Oh God open their eyes to see the way and truth

Come 2023 they will continue to wail..
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Donpeak(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sowore is the solution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by PromixTuhh(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
I think the problem is that most people don't really know about Sowore and they don't care to do a little bit of research about him. They just follow the hearsay that he's a "thug", etc. If you know you want to vote for any other candidate please spare 10MB and watch ANY of Sowore's interviews online; if you're still not convinced that he's the man for the job, fine. Don't just decide against him just because "you don't know him." The politicians wey we know before, wetin dem do for us? The media outlets also don't have the interests of this country at heart; how many times do you hear them talk about Sowore? If we're really tired of how things are going and we want a better Nigeria, let's give Sowore a chance, and HE WON'T DISAPPOINT US.
#Take It back

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
PromixTuhh:
I think the problem is that most people don't really know about Sowore and they don't care to do a little bit of research about him. They just follow the hearsay that he's a "thug", etc. If you know you want to vote for any other candidate please spare 10MB and watch ANY of Sowore's interviews online; if you're still not convinced that he's the man for the job, fine. Don't just decide against him just because "you don't know him." The politicians wey we know before, wetin dem do for us? The media outlets also don't have the interests of this country at heart; how many times do you hear them talk about Sowore? If we're really tired of how things are going and we want a better Nigeria, let's give Sowore a chance, and HE WON'T DISAPPOINT US.
#Take It back

Buhari and Atiku have given the media money to only be reporting about them.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Fhemmmy:

If we all wait for the "Before then" that time will never come, it is time for Nigerian youths to stop selling their tomorrow or murdering it on the alter of "Till then"

AAC will win 2019 election? lol

I agree you have to start somewhere, but not 2019

This one Is for Atiku

7 million shiit Muslim is for Atiku
SE, SS for Atiku

With the killings in NC 70% for Atiku.

SW 50%
NW 50%
NE 70%
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
berrystunn:

AAC will win 2019 election? lol

I agree you have to start somewhere, but not 2019

This one Is for Atiku

7 million shiit Muslim is for Atiku
SE, SS for Atiku

With the killings in NC 70% for Atiku.

SW 50%
NW 50%
NE 70%
Once Nigeria is restructured and every state controls it's own resources then there will be no more need for all those regions you mentioned.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by Trulie(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Our problem is not our leaders but the useless youths we have in this country. They will receive insults, be killed in the course of finding ends meet and still be called lazy. Yet they will March enmass queuing up to vote for the Buharis and Atikus of this world in exchange for some thousands of naira. It's obvious Nigerian youths have mortgaged their future. Sad!!
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
BigBashiru:
Daft WAEC holder can no longer lead a country brimming with.intellectuals. does buhari even understand basic economics with just waec? Saraki just complained 2019 budget is deceptive. Only for another slowpoke to come here saying Sai Baba.

You don't need to be a graduate to be president. The Chancellor of Austria is a dropout 30 year old who has no experience outside of politics.
The outside world is removing the shackles we place on ourselves with University education.

What we don't need is a daft person. Remove the WAEC part.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by BigBashiru: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You don't need to be a graduate to be president. The Chancellor of Austria is a dropout 30 year old who has no experience outside of politics.
The outside world is removing the shackles we place on ourselves with University education.

What we don't need is a daft person. Remove the WAEC part.
You need a university education to rule the educated. Buhari can't think properly.
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
BigBashiru:

Once Nigeria is restructured and every state controls it's own resources then there will be no more need for all those regions you mentioned.

If you believe in restructuring
Then vote Atiku for restructuring.
And obi for economy .
Re: Sowore Thanks His Supporters For Their Support by berrystunn(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
BigBashiru:

Buhari and Atiku have given the media money to only be reporting about them.

If you pay, they will do the same for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

External Reserves To Hit $45bn As Dollar Inflow From FPIs Continues / NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike / Election Campaigns: INEC Lists Guidelines For Conduct Of Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.