Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal (62630 Views)

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by CuriousMynd: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has continued his appreciation of the women in his life after his marriage to former beauty queen Precious Chikwendu crashed, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode, in a lengthy Instagram post on Tuesday, thanked his Ghanaian wife Regina for staying true to him despite his shortcomings.

“O Daughter of Zion, how great thou art and how mighty is our God! My wife yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever: utterly fearless and ever so strong. God bless you for your love, honesty and loyalty,” he began.

“From 1993 when we first met you have always been candid, honest and true with me even when I refused to listen and from 1997 when we got married you have always been kind, loyal, faithful, forgiving, patient, understanding, gentle, long-suffering and loving.

“I guess that is why you have always been the strongest and most powerful force in my life. I took a second wife who I also loved and you did not object.”

He added that he would have been nothing without her.

“I shall never forget how you saw in me what others refused to see. I shall never forget your love, your agape love, and how you always forgave me when I got it wrong,” he said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFuECXJn766/?igshid=1xktcb5iheonp

Regina told PUNCH recently that Chikwendu was not legally married to Fani-Kayode despite having four boys together.

The Ghanaian, however, said she wedded the ex-minister based on Ghanaian customs in 1997 and contracted the union by law at the Apapa Registry in Lagos in 2002.

She has a daughter named Oluwaremilekun with the former minister.

Fani-Kayode had on Monday denied allegation he was planning to remarry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by IamD18: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
It can only be a Ghanaian woman.

Other African women from Ghana and South Africa value Nigerian men so much and are not entitled like Nigerian women.

They are appreciative too and arguably the best set of women you'll wanna spend the rest of your life with.

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by modsfucker: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
E be like this divorce pain am wella, sotey he's stopped criticising Buhari

Buhari right now....

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by BestGospelMusic: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hmmnn....one man, one wife. E get why Bible talk am.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Righteousness89(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sir , with all Respect I Sincerely Believe your Home affair should be Completely kept away from the Public..

Its becoming more of Ridicule Sir..

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by ERockson: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
FFK fumbled to have become polygamous probably because of fertility problem or inability to have male child by this woman. This FFK wife is not bad at all, despite his Husband obvious shortcomings

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by helinues: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oshiomole and FFk are presently in the same situation.

Political relevancy? Ko Jo

Marital life in comatose..

Learning

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Ikeast(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
FFK de GOAT..........

2 Likes

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by eugenenwajei(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
cheesy

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by JAMO84: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sir , with all Respect I Sincerely Believe your Home affair should Completely kept away from the Public..

Its becoming more of Ridicule Sir..

Righteousness 89 my guy, give us more now, this is too short

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by adesegun121(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ok
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by starbuck(f): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
She should keep seeing, their wahala undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by oluwaseyi0: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
This man seemed really pained from the impending divorce

This Ghanaian ex-wife is so good that you married precious and never looked back at her since then

Now precious dumped your ass and you can't help but wail how the first wife is now better

Of cause the Ghanaian lady is smart she has to chop her fair share of money from you, something precious alone has been enjoying since and after that she will leave you dry, I guess you will go back to the lady that disvirgin you afterwards

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by LosC: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
FFK my guy grin grin grin; those good old days, this guy never change

5 Likes

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Crack head just maintain a low profile. All these shalaye no dey needed

8 Likes

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by ecolime(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Femi, Femi, Femi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Nazgul: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Doesn't this man have any purpose in life...why is everything about him lately related to women.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by iHart(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Truth still dey pipeline

4 Likes

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by abike12(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Ibyno(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
date / marry other country gals , u will know our gals of dis days are overrated

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by simplepee(f): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wahala

Everything must be on social media, the louder your marriage affairs are, the faker anyways smiley smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Mindlog: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by DenreleDave(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wow

Ffk.. Tap mouth

11 Likes

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Teewhy2: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
This doesn't stop him from still getting married to another person. All this na sakamaje

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is lightweight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/14

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Kobicove(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Who asked him all these ones? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by festacman(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
FFK used Precious!

6 Likes

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by kCatalyst: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
How has this FFK family wailing helped our economy self... there is wahala already in the country
..why not just let people be....

Pls when will DISCOs & the force that be effect the new power hike suspension oo...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.