Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts (1205 Views)

2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Muttee: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018

The Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, has dismissed corruption allegations levelled against him.

He challenged those that have accused him of corruption to make their case known before the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Atiku disclosed this in an interview with the Voice of America’s correspondent Aliyu Mustapha.

According to Atiku, “I have challenged everybody publicly or otherwise, that if you have any evidence of corruption against me while I was in public office or as a politician, feel free to go to EFCC or the court, but nobody has come”.

He added that stronger laws and processes are needed to try those accused of corruption.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/corruption-if-you-have-any-evidence-against-me-go-to-efcc-atiku-boasts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Laryne(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
They only have allegations, not evidence. All the document have been destroyed.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by davecris(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Simple as ABC. Unfortunately they don't. They love media trials.

6 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by IamD18: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Man with much confidence.

7 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
We prefer the FBI. When you use opaque offshore companies and systems to siphon money to the U.S, we can rely on people with better record keeping to supply us with the evidence of your stealing.
Your accomplices have all been convicted in the U.S

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Racoon(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is when Atiku was not corrupt according to the APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Racoon(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:
We prefer the FBI.
Still confirming of course that the APC-infested EFCC, ICPC, NPF are all useless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:
Meaning the APC-infested EFCC, ICPC, NPF are of course useless.

A Nigerian court cleared Ibori before he was convicted in the U.K, Alamieyeseigha escaped from the U.K and no charges were ever brought against him in Nigeria.
Atiku's accomplices have all confessed and convicted in the U.S
A beg, what more evidence do you need to know that big time corruption is hard to prosecute in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by ozo13(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Baba all this dodge dodge wey u dey dodge we Don pass that level.simply stroll down to USA.that's all

1 Like

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Racoon(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

A Nigerian court cleared Ibori before he was convicted in the U.K, Alamieyeseigha escaped from the U.K and no charges were ever brought against him in Nigeria.
A beg what more evidence do you need to know that big time corruption is hard to prosecute in Nigeria?
Still confirming that the antigraft agencies under a corruption sniffing Buhari are useless if it depends on foreign counterparts to secure convictions for high profile corrupt persons under this dispensation while his warped,lopsided & vindictive antigraft war is just a charade.

Meanwhile Atiku was never corrupt when he funded APC campaign in 2014-15.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by orion7: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

A beg, what more evidence do you need to know that big time corruption is hard to prosecute in Nigeria?

If you have a case go and tell efcc or shut your hole

5 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Racoon:

Still confirming that Buhari's warped,lopsided & vindictive antigraft war is just a charade.Meanwhile Atiku was never corrupt when he funded APC campaign in 2014-15.

The usual lame, blackmail tactics as if any government can prosecute every corrupt individual at the same time.
Atiku is corrupt and has an unfinished business with the American authorities. Any other thing is meant to distract and divert our attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Foolishbuhari: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
ozo13:
Baba all this dodge dodge wey u dey dodge we Don pass that level.simply stroll down to USA.that's all

Zombie Nigeria get their own laws and Nigeria isn't an annex of America. Let your dullard prosecute him with the efcc of they keep insisting he's a thief.

Wereni Atiku, I'd have since dragged the useless fowl mouthed keyamo and the other unfortunate fellows this government parades to court on libel charges

3 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
orion7:

If you have a case go and tell efcc or shut your hole

I didn't insult you, but I know you lack the capacity to engage in any meaningful conversation.
You are a little more than a sheep, easily led.
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by orion7: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

I didn't insult you, but I know you lack the capacity to engage in any meaningful conversation.
You are a little more than a sheep, easily led.
save your zombie rants. And tender your evidence. If you don't have any. shut your hole

5 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
orion7:
save your zombie rants. And tender your evidence. If you don't have any. shut your hole

Typical uncouth and brainless mor.on. In a couple of months I know you will come back here to cry even more.
Born loser.
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by orion7: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

Typical uncouth and brainless mor.on. In a couple of months I know you will come back here to cry even more.
Born loser.
all because you can't report atiku the thief to efcc abi ? pained fool

5 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
orion7:
all because you can't report atiku the thief to efcc abi ? pained fool

All because you are a brainless id.iot who will rather mortgage his own future for a plate of porridge.
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by ozo13(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

Zombie Nigeria get their own laws and Nigeria isn't an annex of America. Let your dullard prosecute him with the efcc of they keep insisting he's a thief.

Wereni Atiku, I'd have since dragged the useless fowl mouthed keyamo and the other unfortunate fellows this government parades to court on libel charges
u wey correct dey boast of person accusing others too.if pmb embezzled or laundered cash in 1984 as ur personal saviour claims why didnt ur master prosecute him when himself and obj were in charge of the country .
My own concern make baba jus stroll enter US if he is clean as he claims

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by orion7: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

All because you are a brainless id.iot who will rather mortgage his own future for a plate of porridge.
zombie. bleep of. grin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Muttee: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
kkkkk
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
orion7:
zombie. bleep of. grin.

Perhaps a bowl of akpu?
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by orion7: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

Perhaps a bowl of akpu?
nah. amala and oily soup will do

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
orion7:
nah. amala and oily soup will do

The price of your common sense and dignity. SMH for you.
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by deltaisgreat: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Laryne:
They only have allegations, not evidence.
All the document have been destroyed.
if all the documents have been destroyed, from where did you get your evidence or facts to accuse Atiku? If no evidence or documents to prove your allegations then it means that the man innocent but because of politics and hatred for PDP, you lied against him. That's political blackmail. Please repent and join all well meaning Nigerians with sound minds to ATIKULATE let's get Nigeria work again
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Omeokachie: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ofcause they have no evidence anywhere, which is why they keep slinging mid in the hope that some might stick.

53 suitcases we know

Jobless Yusuf whose father could not afford nomination form suddenly had enough money to buy N52m bike which he crashed.

ADC of the wife of a sitting president embezzling N2b

Now we know about 9mobile and Polaris bank.

All we see is a case of 'ole' shouting "ole"!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by orion7: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

The price of your common sense and dignity. SMH for you.
if you re selling your sense and dignity. I'm buying. And I will buy it cheap. And dash it to my dog

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Guestlander: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
orion7:
if you re selling your sense and dignity. I'm buying. And I will buy it cheap. And dash it to my dog

Yours is already sold for a plate of amala and ewedu soup, by your own admission.
Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Metuh: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:
We prefer the FBI. When you use opaque offshore companies and systems to siphon money to the U.S, we can rely on people with better record keeping to supply us with the evidence of your stealing.
Your accomplices have all been convicted in the U.S

Tell the dullard that he should strike a deal with US and extradite Atiku so he can prosecuted over there asap.

Even Buhari can't try such rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by docadams: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jmmm. Are we talking about this man.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by Foolishbuhari: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
ozo13:
u wey correct dey boast of person accusing others too.if pmb embezzled or laundered cash in 1984 as ur personal saviour claims why didnt ur master prosecute him when himself and obj were in charge of the country .
My own concern make baba jus stroll enter US if he is clean as he claims

Go carry from e house go US na. Una no get campaign points. Una no get achievements cause if una get una for no dey make so much noise with such baseless campaign point

1 Like

Re: Corruption: If You Have Any Evidence Against Me, Go To EFCC – Atiku Boasts by orion7: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guestlander:

Yours is already sold for a plate of amala and ewedu soup, by your own admission.
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Zero Vote In Ekweremadu's Ward / Buhari’s Minister , DG Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / PDP Leading In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.