Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help (599 Views)

What Could The Solution Be? HELP NEEDED URGENTLY / This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice / I'm Confused. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by emmanuelWord(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Am not so good in pouring out my Relationship issues on the net, but I just want to share something which I get involved late 2017. I am a young man (29) and I was met a woman(34) who was shattered because her husband left her for Philippine since 2014. We became friends and we like each other so much well not what u are thinking right now. The friendship lasted till early this year and I started developing deep feelings for this woman, I forgot to state she had 3kids. I was scared because of her husband she lied to me that her husband is Dead, that she received a report from a close associate of her husband that something went wrong which results to the death of her husband, all these she said because she have fallen for me and wanted me a relationship with me. Early 2018 by February we got started with the relationship stuff , I was happy and she too, I supported he in her business and we became a talk of our street well because she is advanced than me and we behave like love birds, my friends where not happy with me because they claim am too young for all this. At the middle of this year we both went to a Church and the pastor said something regarding her husband through prophecy , this brought me unrest and I told her am not finding this relationship interesting anymore,that I feel am commiting adultery with her. This issue bring a great turbulence between us and she Never wanted the relationship to end claiming am her happiness and Joy. By September this year her husband chatted her and I got more scared of the relationship, but although the husband is not a responsible man , he didn't even care for the wife or the children. But ever since the time the pastor revealed that place of the Husband I discovered this woman will put all kind of lie to buy my heart so I can just remain with her, when her husband still shows up she keep claiming she is confused and she want to move on with me , and I believe 2019 is around the corner which is less than 24hours from now, I want to start the new year with a sound mind. I told her am not interested,she keep telling me she will kill her self. Now am tired , I dont find the love I once have for her, what should I do, I need advice .
Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by davecris(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
It's simple really. Walk away. The fact what kept both of u together (love) is diminishing is even more reason you should reconsider. Start the new year on a clean slate. Have a smooth mind and a smooth year will follow. Just my 2cent.
Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by CreepyBlackpool: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
She should get a divorce so two of you can get married. Simple. Why are you unnecesarily complicating issues

unless you've gotten tired of the pucci and want fresh meat. And if thats the case then I pray she poisons you angry
Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by Jayslicky: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am happy you've realised your mistake, it never pays to get romantic with a married woman, if she truly loved you she would have been preparing to get divorced from her husband, from the way you narrated your story she was really in need of a person who would love her that's why she took solace in you, I think she is at a confused state right now, she still loves her husband with her heart but can't use her head to figure out that the union is long dead or maybe she doesn't want to risk her children from the trauma of being a single mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by emmanuelWord(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Thanks very much ... I learned alot from this
Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
My brother, unless you don't want to see Jubril sent back to Sudan, you can keep fvcking someone's wife.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by emmanuelWord(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Am not a person that like Playing around or want somebody wife.. that is my point! But the woman want us to continue
Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
You need to clear your head so you think more clearly don't rush your decisions.. and you are adults you should sort yourselves out
Re: I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help by enuk80(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Op you are to blame. How could you put yourself in this mess at the first place? First thing first, you have to understand that she is married and she hasn't divorce her husband. So you don't have any right to date a married woman of such. It has consequences in the later future. It seems you are a low class dude with no definite taste. You said she has three children and you went ahead to date her...

The best thing is that if you want to live long and you don't want the juju in the man's village to follow you up this 2019, just leave the woman and never turn back.

You have to try all your possible best to kill the feelings and find another single lady you need to build your life with.

Also, since she is going to disturb and distract you, the best thing is to change your contact and leave the location where you reside.

In conclusion, you are a big fool for fucccking a married woman. How would you feel if your sister does what this woman is doing with some random guys?

Op receive sense before 2019 knock you down

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Bdsm; What It Entails / This Really Baffles Me / How My Sexcapade With My Brother's Fiancée Almost Cost Me My Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.