Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome (825 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / The Wild And Worrisome Ways Of Women / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by skyhighweb(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
hi so i dont post about my probs here only work n blog stuff but i got to let this out.

I barely stay in a relationship i have these mind set about giving money to a girl the moment I start giving u money cause u asking anyhow, i simple tell my self that we are in a money for sex relationship but when i say money isnt available i start getting this snorting response n behaviour.

i simply let go n after some weeks maybe she might have gone around n cant seem to get money they return with d u no dey even call person, u just forgot about me not fair ohhh.

most times u wont believe i get to hear this words from them b4 sex "what will u give me baby, how much will u give me out of d money u promise" am. so f ing tired people make matter worst i opt to dating working class girls omo d billing come increase someone works get paid can buy a phone for 90k another like using uber but spend on d guy wahala use their money to buy something wen coming over u go hear story that touches the soul though not felt.

all d girls have dated either working or not will never have money for tf to come or return

the last one was funny called saying she wanna discuss something with me came n ask just asked for 20k saying she need it i told her month ending i will give some she should ask her parent or are rich aunty thats d last time i saw that one, n have even known that 1 for yrs b4 d dating

anyway come 2019 am not going after any ladies if any come around me am dropping d bomb if u wan date dont b expecting money like its a must at all, argue with ur self.

compliment of d season
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by ValCon888: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
This your writing is crazy bro
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by skyhighweb(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
ValCon888:

This your writing is crazy bro
sorry ja re phone writing is f ing some how
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by richboy01(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
i second the motion.you have too much sense
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by catwalq(f): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving...
The right one will come along soon enough and you'll agree that she is worth every penny you spend on her because whether you like it or not you must spend money on her,she is your woman after all.
And no,no babe should ever feel entitled to any guy's money.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by skyhighweb(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2019
richboy01:
i second the motion.you have too much sense
totally feel ya bro
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by skyhighweb(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2019
catwalq:
You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving...
The right one will come along soon enough and you'll agree that she is worth every penny you spend on her because whether you like it or not you must spend money on her,she is your woman after all.
And no,no babe should ever feel entitled to any guy's money.
spending with sense not just anyhow
i hope so cause i seriously dream of a family were we but contributing not just a one sided affair
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by sashishalom(f): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2019
let's just say you are still searching and will find the right one ...but come to think of it,do you portray yourself as one with enough money?..it might be you giving them the wrong signals..but don't be scared, there are ladies who aren't money conscious
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by Shawnnn01: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
skyhighweb:
hi so i dont post about my probs here only work n blog stuff but i got to let this out.

I barely stay in a relationship i have these mind set about giving money to a girl the moment I start giving u money cause u asking anyhow, i simple tell my self that we are in a money for sex relationship but when i say money isnt available i start getting this snorting response n behaviour.

i simply let go n after some weeks maybe she might have gone around n cant seem to get money they return with d u no dey even call person, u just forgot about me not fair ohhh.

most times u wont believe i get to hear this words from them b4 sex "what will u give me baby, how much will u give me out of d money u promise" am. so f ing tired people make matter worst i opt to dating working class girls omo d billing come increase someone works get paid can buy a phone for 90k another like using uber but spend on d guy wahala use their money to buy something wen coming over u go hear story that touches the soul though not felt.

all d girls have dated either working or not will never have money for tf to come or return

the last one was funny called saying she wanna discuss something with me came n ask just asked for 20k saying she need it i told her month ending i will give some she should ask her parent or are rich aunty thats d last time i saw that one, n have even known that 1 for yrs b4 d dating

anyway come 2019 am not going after any ladies if any come around me am dropping d bomb if u wan date dont b expecting money like its a must at all, argue with ur self.

compliment of d season

You can’t drop no money bomb on ladies before relationship, when you are in limit how much you give n spend wisely or possibly do not give. Just tell them you have something tying up your capital like a building project or you plan on buying a car anyone not considerate enough to tag along can leave n yes a lot will but they fee that stay are worth adoring.
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by boiz2men(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
skyhighweb:

compliment of d season

Maybe you use money to attract them.

In as much as I speak against ladies depending on guys heavily... Truth must be told. Love is boring without money and spending.

I wouldn't want my sister to date a guy who is broke and not determined.

As for me, i don't last with "gimme gimme" lady.

In other to avoid "gimme gimme" . I often ask if they had access to cash, what business would they do?

Most of them are lazy I have come to understand.
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by skyhighweb(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Maybe you use money to attract them.

In as much as I speak against ladies depending on guys heavily... Truth must be told. Love is boring without money and spending.

I wouldn't want my sister to date a guy who is broke and not determined.

As for me, i don't last with "gimme gimme" lady.

In other to avoid "gimme gimme" . I often ask if they had access to cash, what business would they do?

Most of them are lazy I have come to understand.

i dont attract them with money bro
i dont flaunt cash or say meet me here lets go to movies or pizza things
i just leave a comfortable life
i run a studio also maybe thats where d ant to sugar comes to play

i know not giving is boring but give give give is something else haba even d working one will tell u dey dont have, dey never have
Re: My Relationship Issue And Its Worrisome by skyhighweb(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shawnnn01:
You can’t drop no money bomb on ladies before relationship, when you are in limit how much you give n spend wisely or possibly do not give. Just tell them you have something tying up your capital like a building project or you plan on buying a car anyone not considerate enough to tag along can leave n yes a lot will but they fee that stay are worth adoring.
omo I tell u ehh.

i told two wanted to use money for business hardware
1 was to buy a mic d two mic i had just pass away omo it was she borrowed me d money

d other one wanted to do birthday i wanted to place advert at d end of it she i had to remove from money n gave to her she didnt still appreciate last last she bought pone of over 80k

omo i tire

(1) (Reply)

T / Couple Do Doggle Pose On The Street In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Am A New Member Am I Welcome Here���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.