Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank (4271 Views)

Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End / Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End / My End Of The Pictures/pixels (2) (3) (4)

My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just for laughs grin grin grin
So guys I did some business deals and I got paid big time, unfortunately for me though the company that wrote my check paid me twice on Friday cheesy cheesy. As a sharp guy I didn’t say anything hoping that they won’t notice but I guess they did eventually and tried to reverse the payment while my checks hasn’t cleared yet so am left with negative balance this New Year’s Eve no money for flexing guys shocked shocked but no worries because amma be a lot richer on Wednesday.
Share your funny bank bleeped up stories here wink wink wink

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Just123: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shit and I dey here dey celebrate say I get 100k for account.
No worries we keep on hustling,till we make am.

If you want to repair your phone/laptop and you stay around satellite town dm.

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just123:
Shit and I dey here dey celebrate say I get 100k for account.
No worries we keep on hustling,till we make am.

If you want to repair your phone/laptop and you stay around satellite town dm.

No worries bro it will definitely pay off some day and if it doesn’t find something else. All you need is to be right once. Happy new year in advance
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by stalwart123(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
dindinrin leleyi ooo
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Dami12345: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bro any wire for boys? cheesy
@op
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Dami12345:
Bro any wire for boys? cheesy
@op

Wire ko cable ni grin

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
stalwart123:
dindinrin leleyi ooo

Dindinrin wey rich pass your entire generation
Ose
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by stalwart123(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
samdavjustin:

Ose

How much you get, you dey make noise?

Weyrey.
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by falcon01: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Am a self made millionaire
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by nairaman66(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
My grandfathers balance!! grin
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by lilmax(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
did this last year, about 100 girls were in my DMs

so I'm not sharing my balance this year....bye
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Twizzy30(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilmax:
did this last year, about 100 girls were in my DMs

so I'm not sharing my balance this year....bye
lol i remembered a particular thread like this and i also remember your comment, some peeps never believed you though.
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Gaspardd(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
samdavjustin:

Ose

This arrogance is the reason y naija guys re poor and will always be. Dangote sef no dey talk like this and for the record, i kno this is a bragging thread. Lol they paid u big... mumu
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bros nothing come out for my account balance
#hustling continues next yr

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2018

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Gaspardd:

This arrogance is the reason y naija guys re poor and will always be. Dangote sef no dey talk like this and for the record, i kno this is a bragging thread. Lol they paid u big... mumu

Stop hating broke ass. It won’t add a dime to your pocket
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2019
SmellySperm:

Amen bro nothing pay pass
Iyanu masele
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by hyfr(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2019
samdavjustin:

Amen bro nothing pay pass
Iyanu masele
hello Mr, i dont understand the purpose of the thread, if u can elaborate
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by nedubest(m): 2:28am On Jan 01, 2019
God bless our hustle
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 2:29am On Jan 01, 2019
hyfr:
hello Mr, i dont understand the purpose of the thread, if u can elaborate

Just wanted to know if other people have been left stranded without funds due to no fault of their own and how they survived it
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by opyzy(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2019
You had the intention of chopping the money u didn't work for and u call yourself a sharp guy?? undecided
You're one of the problems of this country angry

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Melvinsofty: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2019
show off

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by BoiGrammz: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hafaa bro?? E go make sense make you wire the 5k for ya boy, how you see am? grin

Before anybody quote me, yes am begging tongue
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Ifyhills(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
won't say dis is funny but I don't understand why zenith bank kept reversing my salary bck to my boss. since 24th .it made dis holidays sad for me.didn't get to do anything significant for my family.
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by boiz2men(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
I know I'm broke cheesy

But 1.4 mill isn't something to brag about tho

Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
boiz2men:
I know I'm broke cheesy

But 1.4 mill isn't something to brag about tho

Guy open your eyes well, my account is in negative -1.4m
And who says am bragging
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by samdavjustin(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ifyhills:
won't say dis is funny but I don't understand why zenith bank kept reversing my salary bck to my boss. since 24th .it made dis holidays sad for me.didn't get to do anything significant for my family.

Try a different account with another bank. You probably have something you need to rectify
Re: My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank by Naijamagician: 1:04am On Jan 02, 2019
I dy come

This Is What I Have Decided To Do With My Life / I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What / VIDEO: Meet The Lady With The Biggest Melon In Ghana, She H!0t