Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

True Christianity :an Undoubtable Concept - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Christianity :an Undoubtable Concept (306 Views)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity / True Christianity And How It Leads To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Christianity :an Undoubtable Concept by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2019
I just want to give out few facts that points out the validity of the Christian faith,mind you it is meant to strengthen the faith of thoes who have chosen light, not those who have already made up their minds but are still looking for fleshy reasons to debunk the faith.

1)the Bible proves many things in the christian faith,but it was never written as a proof for the natural man,so therefore atheist will see the bible as mumblejumble from there own point of view, carnal men can never understand spiritual matters

2)An atheist is a man of limited knowledge,all atheist have tried to see the light,at some point in time,they have tried to look into what the christian faith is all about but they allowed themselves to be swayed by sense knowledge they refused to search deeper.

3)let me make a general announcement!!!! If you claim to be a christian and you lack Gods ptesence ,and certain level of spritual growth.in other words you have never experienced the supernatural then you are no better than the atheist for they are basically natural men caught in the valley of indecision.Christians diligently strive to grow up so that you will know the true meaning of Christianity.

4)have you ever asked why the atheist are so against the Christian faith ,although they claim to debunk religion in general.but we all know that christianty is their target.atleast Islam has more members than Christianity worldwide why is Christianity the object of persecution. The answer is simple,Satan can't disguise his disgust for the sure truth.

5)why is it that different Christians have percular experience of Gods love,set aside the fact that there are lairs everywhere, I tell you their are so many geniune people with different encounter with God.

Atheist remember this quote,if Christianity is false no serious harm done.but if it is true then a lot of people will have stories to tell.

And I know that it is true,repent now before its too late,you might think that I am saying trash,but know that their is nothing like chance in this organized world,science itself disproves a world borne randomly out of chance.
We will all give account of our life on earth,seek truth with humility and repentance and you will find this God I found many years ago.selah
Re: True Christianity :an Undoubtable Concept by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him (photos) / Aisha Lemu, A Legendary Touch That Guided Many Young Minds / Prayers For Explosive Revelation And Wonders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.