Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola (24875 Views)

Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. / Mr. Eazi Shares Halloween Photo / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by stanliwise(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
powalez:
easy my niggu,I got your back, hoping to hit my first millions this year,I swear I just have the feeling am gonna make it this year,2018 was not bad though
Hope na hardwork u wan take make am o and if so I pray God back you up with the right people and places to quicken your success.
Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by stanliwise(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mizk:
Eazi is always dressing like a broke street boy and fulani herdsmen sometimes when he feels like swag, the girl is a rare gem to put up with him seriously eazi is not her type, they look like they're from different worlds entirely.

Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by Obbi2: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mr eazi take it easy
Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by Failtech: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mizk:
Eazi is always dressing like a broke street boy and fulani herdsmen sometimes when he feels like swag, the girl is a rare gem to put up with him seriously eazi is not her type, they look like they're from different worlds entirely.
Money changes your mentality honestly, you'd stop dressing to impress after a while and just enjoy your life
Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by Mizk(f): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Failtech:

Money changes your mentality honestly, you'd stop dressing to impress after a while and just enjoy your life
His has nothing to do with money, he just has poor dress sense, haven't you seen broke people who dress to kill? Even with cheap clothes.
Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by raymondadole: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
why you
no go teach am how to dress olri burukun
Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by sacx: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yes, Temi is the plan and Otedollar is the goal grin
Re: Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola by Failtech: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mizk:
His has nothing to do with money, he just has poor dress sense, haven't you seen broke people who dress to kill? Even with cheap clothes.
He just doesn't care, the good thing is that he's enjoying his life and his pocket is large

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Wows At AMVCA Nominees Cocktail Party(photos) / Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" / Eva Alordiah Transforms Into A Zombie In New Special Effect Makeup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.