Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33441 Views)

This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8417514_img20181216230714134_jpegf07dd7cede7b9c3981c06b641afb59e5

See village ipob enjoying life inside swimming pool.

Wonderful development. Typical ipob low self esteem post...

grin grin

You can see he is the only one inside the pool. The guy no even swim, e just go snap to show him yeebos say e go swimming pool
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Please stop lying. Anambra means no Dey go school. Na business una Dey do, una no too dey go school like that. Other states have markets too. Google bodija market, Ibadan. Stop saying market every time. Even remote villages have their own markets too
Make una dey there they list to Lil Kesh and Olumide Logo Benz song and they compete with Cinema

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

My friend, Yenegoa is full of poverty. I dey go there well. Emancipate yourselves from poverty first before you think of buying a Nation with 290,000 barrels per day. Bhuhahahaha! grin

I have heard of Oyo empire, Ibadan kingdom, Ijebu kingdom etc but I am yet to here one thing Bayelsa did from creation. Can you please tell me? cheesy grin
A poor man in bayelsa can feed a 100 of family in oyo and osun state. We are reach we have oil. Unlike the yoruba that has nothing. I dont work but receiving salary. Too much money.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo I have told you guys GDP doesn't measure economy viability of a state or country, India ranked 6th in GDP table in the world ahead of France, Russia, Spain and Canada but is second poorest country in the world after Nigeria

Who told you India is poor? grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Please stop lying. Anambra means no Dey go school. Na business una Dey do, una no too dey go school like that. Other states have markets too. Google bodija market, Ibadan. Stop saying market every time. Even remote villages have their own markets too

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

A poor man in bayelsa can feed a 100 of family in oyo and osun state. We are reach we have oil. Unlike the yoruba that has nothing. I dont work but receiving salary. Too much money.

You mean the boys robbing people in broad daylight with gun in Yenegoa due to starvation will feed 100 famlies? Bhuhahahaha! grin

I hope you are not one of those thi.. cheesy

Yenegoa is not even befitting to be called a town. grin looks like Ajegunle. grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=74363509][/quote]
With miracle centers
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

They are very ignorant

Lagos, 6 other states control 90% of cash transactions in Nigeria – CBN. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said that Lagos and six other states control about 90 per cent of cash transactions in the country. The other states are:
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)

2013 news only. grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by lacasera14(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Na you give a.m. third position abi?
Argue with your ancestors since who made you so bigoted. 3rd busiest airport in Nigeria-PH, 2nd busiest seaport-PH, second highest number of commercial banks-PH, second richest state- Rivers, let me stop here and allow you come with your own facts to depose PH of the third position. That the city lacks aesthetic beauty doesn't mean it's not the 3rd most developed, who beauty help? ask Calabar.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Who told you India is poor? grin

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

You mean the boys robbing people in broad daylight with gun in Yenegoa due to starvation will feed 100 famlies? Bhuhahahaha! grin

Yenegoa is not even befitting to be called a town. grin looks like Ajegunle. grin
Hahahaha grin who are the real agboro and arm robbers and skull miners in nigeria. I know you are an agboro conductor if you happen to stay in bayelsa. You people normall carry your poverty mentality to othet region. Imagine 20 mechanics and conductors sleeping in a one small room. If nigeria divides today the whole yoruba will be nothing better than togo. Poorest lazy tribe on earth. Only thing their youths know is how to become a taxi driver. Here in BY we are so fucking rich with oil money.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

But fg hasn't recognized you guys as an oil producing state na. Cocnut oil people that cant fuel one man carrier.

You sound like a novice. Why don't you educate yourself by searching Google.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

2013 news only. grin
Otondo what has change since then can you give latest update of states that control 90 transactions, has Lagos, Rivers, Anambra declined from their positions?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

You sound like a novice. Why don't you educate yourself by searching Google.
Stop claiming to be what you are not. Yoruba have no oil.

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

With miracle centers
May be I should show you report from exams ethics where typical Southwest states top in exam malpractice table in Nigeria
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

Hahahaha grin who are the real agboro and arm robbers and skull miners in nigeria. I know you are an agboro conductor if you happen to stay in bayelsa. You people normall carry your poverty mentality to othet region. Imagine 20 mechanics and conductors sleeping in a one small room. If nigeria divides today the whole yoruba will be nothing better than togo. Poorest lazy tribe on earth. Only thing their youths know is how to become a taxi driver. Here in BY we are so fucking rich with oil money.

Do you know the people inhabiting makoko slum? That is the epitome of people bringing poverty mentality into other regions. grin

Just Google and see where those people comes from. grin

Togo wey one Yoruba clan rule at one time in history. Bhuhahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

Bayelsa doesn't have one drop of oil. The oil belongs to Delta state. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

Na their way of lives, children born with propaganda, the era of Lagos/Ibadan propaganda is over, we're on digital era
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo what has change since then can you give latest update of states that control 90 transactions, has Lagos, Rivers, Anambra declined from their positions?

Give me 2018 stats. grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=74363634][/quote]

49m out 1.5 b people living in poverty and you think India is poor. cheesy
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Do you know the people inhabiting makoko slum? That is the epitome of people bringing poverty mentality into other regions. grin

Just Google and see where those people comes from. grin

Togo wey one Yoruba clan rule at one time in history. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Thank God you agreed with me that you guys are the poorest on earth. Imagine being a king in ibadan with just 19800 as a corps member and all the mothers keep greeting you goodmorning sir, sir please give me 100 naira and i will be like, ma what can 100 naira buy you? Ok i m going to give you 500naira �� poverty no good ooo grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Na their way of lives, children born with propaganda, the era of Lagos/Ibadan propaganda is over, we're on digital era
I no he just want to console him self. He want to lie about what all nigerians are aware of.

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Bayelsa doesn't have one drop of oil. The oil belongs to Delta state. tongue
lol o....... done dey run kolo o.
This is like saying usa is not on earth.... grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
beamtopola:

Thank God you agreed with me that you guys are the poorest on earth. Imagine being a king in ibadan with just 19800 as a corps member and all the mothers keep greeting you goodmorning sir, sir please give me 100 naira and i will be like, ma what can 100 naira buy you? Ok i m going to give you 500naira �� poverty no good ooo grin

You didn't Google the people living in the most popular slum in the world called Makoko. Dat is why you still get mouth. grin

How can people form a community of poverty in another man's land? grin

Go and dash them money. grin

Walahi, you go broke because dem reach 200,000 thousand people. grin

Don't forget to tell dem to carry dem poverty mentality commot for Lagos. grin

https://sassyfunke.com/visiting-makoko/

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

You can see he is the only one inside the pool. The guy no even swim, e just go snap to show him yeebos say e go swimming pool

Poor ipob flashing teeth inside pool, obviously his first ever inside pool. Classless villagers..

grin grin grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

2013 news only. grin

The silly ipob is still posting the same rubbish 5 years later..

Den dey standstill inside their village.

grin grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

The silly ipob is still posting the same rubbish 5 years later..

Den dey standstill inside their village.

grin grin

He showed me that same report 3 years ago. grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Poor ipob flashing teeth inside pool, obviously his first ever inside pool. Classless villagers..

grin grin grin
Abi now. Make dem no say my guy Dey go swimming pool. The funniest part is that he’s the only one in the swimming pool. That’s to tell you people don’t go to swimming pools over there
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Give me 2018 stats. grin
You should give 2018 report

Lagos lead followed by Rivers than Anambra, Ogun is still below Kano, the report is direct from CBN when Sanusi was governor, and it was your tribes man that reported it.

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
lacasera14:
Argue with your ancestors since who made you so bigoted. 3rd busiest airport in Nigeria-PH, 2nd busiest seaport-PH, second highest number of commercial banks-PH, second richest state- Rivers, let me stop here and allow you come with your own facts to depose PH of the third position. That the city lacks aesthetic beauty doesn't mean it's not the 3rd most developed, who beauty help? ask Calabar.
Who told you it has second highest number of commercial banks?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Lagos lead followed by Rivers than Anambra, Ogun is still below Kano, the report is direct from CBN when Sanusi was governor, and it was your tribes man that reported it.
This is 2018. South east has the lowest banking access

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by forgiveness: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Another 2013 report. Next! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

2019: Nigerian Prostitutes Back Saraki, Reveal Why Buhari Must Go / APC Members Escape Through Tunnel In Lagos / Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.