Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33495 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Look at this ipob running away from his rubbish 4x4 shops aka village plaza to google.

This is what Igbos do when you corner them.

grin grin grin
You jungle Oshogbo was made capital same year with Awka, today your jungle is 15 years behind Awka grin

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
Deadvalley001:
but ibandan indigines are still living in the stone age, how can the usual, dirty looking, ibandan with horrible looking sights be compared to anambra, u have cinemas bt that couldnt take stone age mentality in your dull brains, who is decieving? c dis monkey.
[/s]

2 Shoprites in Ibdadan alone

The largest shoprite in Nigeria is in Ibadan

International brands like Dominos, coldstone creamery and even KFC are in Ibadan

There are multiple cinemas in Ibadan

The best University in Nigeria is in Ibadan

....but your entire anambra village?

They don't have anything so who is in the stione age..

Sucks to be you

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Lol e pain am. Name the malls, cinemas, kfcs, dominos, research institutes in anambra lol. E pain am
lol, the goat dn dy deflect already, u must be crying now? lol you are the pained 1 here.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

You jungle Oshogbo was made capital same year with Awka, today your jungle is 15 years behind Awka grin
[/s]

Look at this ipob running away from his rubbish 4x4 shops aka village plaza to google.

This is what Igbos do when you corner them.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
typical afonja mentality, you are the one going emotional here, why would i take the words that comes out from your lying mouth serious, why would i name the list of foreign based companies here? e no go belleful u ignorant goat.
Just name one malu. Oloripelebe Bi ori sebe

Olofo
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Lol no be anambra again? Google malls, plazas and supermarkets in Ibadan village boy. You have data, google and see for yourself
lol c this maga, why dont u google abt anambra since u are asking me to use google 4 ibadan?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
lol, the goat dn dy deflect already, u must be crying now? lol you are the pained 1 here.

Why is KFC not in the whole of SE?

Why is Dominos not in the whole of SE?

Why is Coldstone creamery not in the whole of SE?

Why is the largest shoprite in Ibadan and not your anambra village

Why is Ibadan full of Cinema and there's not in your anambra village

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY.........................WHY WHY WHY WHY...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Awka became capital 1991, same year with Oshogbo, not minding Anambra have other cities but today Oshogbo is 15 year behind Awka, Oshogbo only glorified jungle city in backward Osun grin

Below is Awka

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Ipob villager. Travel out of south east. I know say you go surely travel back to Lagos. Anambra has no mall. Because i know you guys very well. If anambra has more than 1 mall, you would have mentioned the name of the mall. So stop deceiving yourself, anambra is village. The major cities in Nigeria are Lagos , Abuja, ph, Ibadan, Kano. Where awka or onitsha Dey?
C dis mugu, i have been to ibadan city, taken some pics which i still av in my pcs, welcome on board jjc.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Bleep off. No plaza in anambra not to talk of mall. Na pigs 1 go the plaza? How many people Dey live anambra? Stop beating chest and use your head. You will also travel back to Lagos and you dey claim say anambra develop. Anambra kee yoh there.
you are the one beating your chest for no reason, am from anambra, hia na my town, anambra is sweet, more better than ibandan, anambra is more developed than oyo state, go and die.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
lol c this maga, why dont u google abt anambra since u are asking me to use google 4 ibadan?
Have mentioned 5 mega malls in Ibadan. Mention the malls in anambra
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
C dis mugu, i have been to ibadan city, taken some pics which i still av in my pcs, welcome on board jjc.
You’ve not been yon Ibadan. You only passed. You don’t know anywhere in Ibadan, so stfu. I’ve been to anambra and i know how backward that place is
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:
you are the one beating your chest for no reason, am from anambra, hia na my town, anambra is sweet, more better than ibandan, anambra is more developed than oyo state, go and die.
Go jump into the lagoon. Anambra is a village
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

grin grin grin

Mention Spar, Game, Ronan, Everyday, Everyday emporium, Crunches in any western states outside Lagos

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Deadvalley001:

Show us the malls in anambra village

Show is the Cinemas in anambra village

Show us the international brands in anambra village

grin grin grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chiefalex:

onitsha got 1 mall, awka 2. thats 3, and u claimed ibadan has up 2 5? stop embarrassing yourself, canteen is different frm mall.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

Mention Spar, Game, Ronan, Everyday, Everyday emporium, Crunches in any western states outside Lagos
[/s]

Nna, I said mall, not roadside rubbish.

Do you even know the meaning of mall gan sef..

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

grin grin grin

this is what u can only inject in your empty skull to console yourself for being inferior, u have all this and thousands still starve to death in the village filled with 5 mega malls?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Modern Mall in Ibadan.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8417904_5554673sam5282jpeg93e59ffad7f742b5a8070a37482a2412_jpeg41395ff1e1dd306a4426a12f3b3d6dcf

Ramshackle 4X4 in anambra village

grin grin grin
Ode see Onitsha mall,can you compare with that warehouse you posted

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
Deadvalley001:
this is what u can only inject in your empty skull to console yourself for being inferior, u have all this and thousands still starve to death in the village filled with 5 mega malls?
[/s]

lmao....the 4x4 rubbish you posted = malls in anambra village.....OMG.. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Just name one malu. Oloripelebe Bi ori sebe

Olofo
lol nigga is crying and shouting like a typical yoruba LovePeddler, shut up shame us with facts, maga.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by deomelo: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2019

Ibadan in 1964.

Was there anything like this in the entire ipob SE village in 1964

grin grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Ibadan in 1964.

grin grin
Ibadan today grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ritchiee:

But rivers is less developed than Oyo state.Only Ibadan beats all the South South states combined.Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs.
Which place has these in the South South?

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote auathor=deomelo post=7435308][s][/s]

2 Shoprites in Ibdadan alone

The largest shoprite in Nigeria is in Ibadan

International brands like Dominos, coldstone creamery and even KFC are in Ibadan

There are multiple cinemas in Ibadan

The best University in Nigeria is in Ibadan

....but your entire anambra village?

They don't have anything so who is in the stione age..

Sucks to be you

grin grin grin[/quote] stop living in denial, egbon aresa, bt that still doesnt stop oyo from being poor compared to anambra, why dnt u use your brain for once? lol
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ibadan today grin

Slums stretching as far as the eyes can see
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Guy all these ones are supermarket not mall. Ibadan has grandex, foodco cash and Carry, Mr price and so on. We want malls not supermarkets
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by darfay: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Ibadan in 1964.

grin grin

What went wrong?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
ChiefAlex:

you can use google u dis goat.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ode see Onitsha mall,can you compare with that warehouse you posted
Mumudiran, Na this 2 by 2 complex be mall. Lol
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Anambralstson: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ibadan today grin
No state in West outside Lagos can be compare to Anambra fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) / Video, Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Anambra / Rivers: Hilda Dokubo Appointed New Labour Party Acting Chairman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.