Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? (28639 Views)

Nigerian ‘Community’ Abroad is Toxic. / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Unlimited22: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Canada, Australia, the USA, Ireland and Germany in that order.

Thank me later. cool
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sufisunni:
Try Australia, Canada, Ireland, the USA, Norway, Austria, Switzerland and Germany if can learn German language. All these countries are immigration countries and with good economy and better per capital GDP than even the UK. Don't try the UK. A frIend of mine wasted more than £40,000 doing MSc in one the most prestigious UK universities thinking he would get job but ...., my guy is back to Naija in possession of only the paper.

Oh Abasi mi! (Oh my God)! shocked

He'd have spent less than that amount in Japan and get a PR within 1-3 years and citizenship within the fifth or sixth year.

Too bad. But hey! Your paddy is a rich kid. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Gokoyer0(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Op,this list is on point. But as per Germany, you may need a good German language skill before you can land a proper job after your studies. Go to Estonia if you are into IT.
rozayx5:
try

Ireland
Germany
Canada
Australia

2nd tier
Estonia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Gokoyer0(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Cross out Norway for sure. You are a mum and you said you are looking for where to settle after your studies with your family. Its difficult to remain in Norway after studies. If you are ready to learn German or you can speak French, add Germany and Belgium to Canada, Australia and Ireland. Don't go to USA and UK abeg. There are many uncertainties in those places after studies
Gerrard59:

He'd have spent less than that amount in Japan and get a PR within 1-3 years and citizenship within the fifth or sixth year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Presh555(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Sufisunni:
Try Australia, Canada, Ireland, the USA, Norway, Austria, Switzerland and Germany if can learn German language. All these countries are immigration countries and with good economy and better per capital GDP than even the UK. Don't try the UK. A frIend of mine wasted more than £40,000 doing MSc in one the most prestigious UK universities thinking he would get job but...., my guy is back to Naija in possession of only the paper.
Have a friend with same story too... What a waste of resources
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Presh555(m): 12:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Gerrard59:

I don't think so, NDDC scholarship I guess
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Beautyaddy: 1:18am On Jan 02, 2019
johnmix12:
I am a thirty four year old mother of three.

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

Please I need your wisdom, Nairalanders.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

Your replies will be deeply appreciated.

Canada or Australia.

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by godwon01(m): 1:36am On Jan 02, 2019
Where is the father of your pikin.Why are U struggling alone.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Duru009(m): 2:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Focusmind:
Are you married or single parent? You can start the Canadian federal skill immigration programme that has taken large chunk of Nigeria middle class.

Most of my friends have relocated but I am not cut out for this abroad stuff. I wouldn't want to go and start life afresh at this my age and I seems comfortable here. God has been kind to me so far.

I believe that when my kids grows up, they will find their level. I don't need to deny myself some comfort and luxury just because I want my kids to have a better future. I need to enjoy my life why still young.

I travel and come back and can't enjoy a better place than Nigeria despite all our problems.

Start the process for Canada PR, it may take 3 to 5 years for you to be issued with permanent resident card.

Ensure you have sufficient fund, upwards of 4m and above in your account. Get your hubby to be involve to speed up the process.

Please how do I go about this my brother. Am really interested. Thank u.
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by taiyeayodeji: 5:12am On Jan 02, 2019
dear forget Germany or any eu .you have got 3 kids.you need alot of money to migrate with those kids i am talking of more than 10 million naira for just the kids and tankless of your hubby.i live in europe and it's really difficult working as a mother on full time.children are giving full care and most mother don't work full time and some even menial job.when you don't take care of your kids.the government collect them from you .you lose them to the government.life abroad is not as easy as nigerians think.their citizens are considered first and then foreigners.you may be lucky to get a job but don't think it will come easy.assuming you are single without kids,hustling may be easier and you dont have to think about kids.i believe instead of spending more than 10 million to come abroad.you had better use it in Nigeria.However,i believe instead of relocating ,you can use that money in business that involve travelling abroad to buy and sell goods like clothing and legal items

Gokoyer0:
Op,this list is on point. But as per Germany, you may need a good German language skill before you can land a proper job after your studies. Go to Estonia if you are into IT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Focusmind:
Are you married or single parent? You can start the Canadian federal skill immigration programme that has taken large chunk of Nigeria middle class.

Most of my friends have relocated but I am not cut out for this abroad stuff. I wouldn't want to go and start life afresh at this my age and I seems comfortable here. God has been kind to me so far.

I believe that when my kids grows up, they will find their level. I don't need to deny myself some comfort and luxury just because I want my kids to have a better future. I need to enjoy my life why still young.

I travel and come back and can't enjoy a better place than Nigeria despite all our problems.

Start the process for Canada PR, it may take 3 to 5 years for you to be issued with permanent resident card.

Ensure you have sufficient fund, upwards of 4m and above in your account. Get your hubby to be involve to speed up the process.
Canada. Try to find a job as a chemist in Canada, a real job offer gives you the Residence faster as well as a decent pay, then start to study Master degree in Canada, working and studying, it will be a very good salary, jobs in Canada are plenty. USA is good too but the residence process is very complicated and long now.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by fostermd(m): 6:19am On Jan 02, 2019
I am.a medical doctor in one of the countries in Europe 20 years post qualification.
I can advice you with first hand information on how to proceed to accomplish your goal.
You can send a message and i would gladly guide you .

1.Medical courses and other allied medical courses Nursing,Physiotherapy, Radiography,Occupational Therapy etc on completion gives you higher chances of getting work permit and remaining in the country because most developed countries have acute shortage of these professionals.
The pay is also rewarding

You can legally remain in the countries due to the reason given.
UK,Ireland,Australia, Canada, USA are top on the list.
I can provide the advantages of each country regarding accessibility, getting on the programs,the wages etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Gerrard59(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Presh555:

I don't think so, NDDC scholarship I guess

Since you have a friend with similar experience, then it's not a waste as the money was not his. It's NDDC, a part of the T&Cs is that you MUST return after your studies. Did the person not read that aspect?
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Just2endowed2(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2019
biggestmanhood:
if u ever step your foot in Canada u will regret ever born a Nigerian

Yes that's true.... I need guidance really and I have consider living this country. Canada looks bright
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Damsman10(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2019
johnmix12:
I am a thirty four year old mother of three.

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

Please I need your wisdom, Nairalanders.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

Your replies will be deeply appreciated.

I'd go for Canada/USA if I were you.

BS: As you are leaving 9ja now dat means there is vacancy in ur former work place o, aunty just refer me

3 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Focusmind: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2019
LegalOpinion:

This person may not want the husband in the picture, that is if there is any.

You are right! A lady did same. She didn't want to include the husband even though they were not yet divorced then but having serious marital problem. So she wanted to relocate with the kids. But she was asked to disclosed the status of the husband - whether dead, alive or divorced. That was where she got stocked and had to inform the man which he vehemently refused.

If she had indicated single mother, it would have been easier but she indicated married but did not want the husband to be in the picture of the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Focusmind: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Duru009:

Please how do I go about this my brother. Am really interested. Thank u.

Check Naira land thread on migrating to Canada either through federal skill or provincial nomination. Canada seems the easiest and the darling of Nigeria middle and upper class - as at my last count -19 families have moved I know have moved. Wife is putting pressure but am not cut out for any relocation. My success is here in Naija but if this place is difficult for you, try and relocate.

if that I was not doing well, I would have considered but at this my age, early forties, I wouldn't want to start competing with sharp smart young guys for jobs abroad since my current job is paying me well in Nigeria.

check the thread, it is easy and you can do it yourself. Don't hire any agent.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by NotBeenPaid: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Hayurlah:
Australia is the best bet for settling down after studies.
Contact me for more details.

How much does it cost to process everything please?

So I can start saving up now.

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by NotBeenPaid: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Gokoyer0:

Please how much would it cost to process Estonia visa plus study there?

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by babajide2010: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2019
China
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Gokoyer0(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dont let anyone scam you of your money. However, you can use agent if you have the money to spend. As a struggler trying to leave this country, make Google and Nairaland your best friend. Its not gonna be easy as a starter but try to be taking it at a time. Post questions after you have done your research, I am sure good nairalanders will be of help

I can see that you were asking from someone how to move to another country apart from Estonia as well. Don't let anyone dupe you. You may even be smatter than him.

As per Estonia, let me put it around 5m naira including your first year tuition fee.
NotBeenPaid:

Please how much would it cost to process Estonia visa plus study there?

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by NotBeenPaid: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gokoyer0:
Dont let anyone scam you of your money. However, you can use agent if you have the money to spend. As a struggler trying to leave this country, make Google and Nairaland your best friend. Its not gonna be easy as a starter but try to be taking it at a time. Post questions after you have done your research, I am sure good nairalanders will be of help

I can see that you were asking from someone how to move to another country apart from Estonia as well. Don't let anyone dupe you. You may even be smatter than him.

As per Estonia, let me put it around 5m naira including your first year tuition fee.

Thanks so much

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Gokoyer0(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
It cant be better explained than this, Op. These are realities in the western world. I even have a friend that came home to pick his mum for baby-sitting in one of European countries so that he can have more time to work. It was possible for him to do so because he has been living there for aeveral years. Weigh your options before you spend several millions of naira to migrate. Don't let me deceive you, its requires alot while taking care of kids, studying and trying to work. I pray you will not regret any decision you make for your family.
quote author=taiyeayodeji post=74367403]dear forget Germany or any eu .you have got 3 kids.you need alot of money to migrate with those kids i am talking of more than 10 million naira for just the kids and tankless of your hubby.i live in europe and it's really difficult working as a mother on full time.children are giving full care and most mother don't work full time and some even menial job.when you don't take care of your kids.the government collect them from you .you lose them to the government.life abroad is not as easy as nigerians think.their citizens are considered first and then foreigners.you may be lucky to get a job but don't think it will come easy.assuming you are single without kids,hustling may be easier and you dont have to think about kids.i believe instead of spending more than 10 million to come abroad.you had better use it in Nigeria.However,i believe instead of relocating ,you can use that money in business that involve travelling abroad to buy and sell goods like clothing and legal items

[/quote]
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
to topic starter johnmix12
3 kids immigration can be very expensive and not easy. Try to find a job in Canada and to go alone on a Job visa to Canada, then working there you can apply for a permanent residence and figure it out how to bring your 3 kids and how to take care of them in Canada, where to live and where their school will be. For start get a job and a job visa, go alone, then plan based on how much money you can make in Canada

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by MPSA(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2019
Zimbabwe
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by bettyLad(f): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
relocating alone with three kids won't b easy, I'm a mother with three kids as well and I'm here wondering how u want to do it . where is the father of the kids ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt / Motor Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Accident Involving Mazda Buses On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.