Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? (28637 Views)

Nigerian ‘Community’ Abroad is Toxic. / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Johntitus:

Lol... Wentin you want use the husband do abeg? This nah new year. Chill down biko
well she have three children.so where are their father lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by StudyCrestLtd: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:
I am a thirty four year old mother of three.

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

Please I need your wisdom, Nairalanders.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

Your replies will be deeply appreciated.

Well you can actualize that in UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Austria, Norway. But you will need to network and be focus from the start. I observed someone discouraged you about UK, note that UK gives PG students grace to apply for a 6 months Extension to enable IS get job though with a £30k annual benchmark. . Canada may be good but getting in isn't easier. If you are not 2:1 you may not get admission for masters but some other options may work for you with your chances of visa being 40:60 not to your plus. Austria, Ireland, Norway may give you a 2 year chance.
Nevertheless, if you get in don't be a fugitive but work from the first day to ensure you will be able to get a WP that can keep you longer enough to get a PR.

8 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
My friend, stay here!!!.. if you have the money to study abroad, there is no reason why you will not make it here. Look for a good private university. Schools around the world teach the same thing. It's just packaging that makes some of them to stand out a little. But it's all B.S... if you have your own successful business here in Nigeria, you are 100 times better than anyone abroad. Anbody who controls the money, controls the world. Nigeria and Africa needs you more. I don't care how bad Nigeria is now, it certainly will not stop you from runing a successful business. All you need to do is to believe in yourself. Shikena!!!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by mokset123: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
rozayx5:
try

Ireland
Germany
Canada
Australia

2nd tier
Estonia
Tell me more about work after study in Estonia for masters and phd

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by myrrtle(m): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Amedeo:
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank
it's too early for this. Shame no dey catch you. Na nawa oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
[q

7 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by biggestmanhood(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Brother can I follow you on this thread. I need guidance
if u ever step your foot in Canada u will regret ever born a Nigerian

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by mrkings84(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
NIGERIA I GUESS......
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
professional course in which field health safety environment, medical, engineering etc it depends on what you wish to study that will determined your country of destination. as for me..when it comes to engineering.. try Germany... health safety try USA., medical line Canada.but it's gonna be a huge money... wish you Godspeed..

3 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by streetsalad: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Since you have family, stick to Canada.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Buharimustgo: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
After supporting Buhari, you want to run away? Madam you are not going anywhere

4 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Diso60090(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nor sit down for house �

But for me na Ghana if you know you know
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by olawaz1: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
South America : Brazil
North America : Canada
Europe : France but a bit racial
Africa : I will suggest either Morocco or Rwanda
Go for ict training and get certified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ireland

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by naijafella(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chad
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by EdoBoy90(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by bayulll011(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

Good decisions for u to leave,i bet ur kids will be eternally grateful for this decisions.back to your questions,the best programme for you is Canada express entry,the allowed you,and all your family member to be a permanent residences,but you av to go through all the processes,google is ur friends,a chemical engineer nice cos that's what I read also. Ciao
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by zone51: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Emmitex:
hi Johnmix,

I'll advice you to go for Ireland (in Europe).

Hmmmmm, the reviews have being receiving on this country is very encouraging, especially the economy is skyrocketing.

Check out this link about the technology industry.
http://www.top1000.ie/industries/technology

Giant technology companies have their offices there. I'm planning on migrating with my family in few years time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Brokenvessels: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK. Nursing.

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by bigdot1759(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:

Op
Please give me dat ur fee make i take am farm small abeg........ Please I'm very very serious.

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Brunosamel(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
Georgia
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Hassan88(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Try Iran or Iraq..

Thank me later.
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Urocket93(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kano.
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by obi4eze(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
nasslick:

If you travel to UK as a student, You'll be given a tier 4 visa. Just type tier 4 UK visa dos and don'ts on google. you'll see for yourself. Plus they only give you a grace of about 3 months to stay in their country after your study, after that ALELELELE to Naija. except if you're exceptionally lucky to get a job which is very very very rare being a tier 4 visa holder.
What if you get a skilled professional job during your study?
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=obi4eze post=74363604]

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Clinton207: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
biggestmanhood:
if u ever step your foot in Canada u will regret ever born a Nigerian
bros help us na, I don't dey try since to migrate abeg

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Hayurlah: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Australia is the best bet for settling down after studies.
Contact me for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by lagdmark(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
SilentWisper:
where is your husband? undecided
Madam wanted to disappear with those kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iddo Railway Terminal On Fire / Sudan: NAF Hercules C130 Departs To Evacuate stranded Nigerians From Egypt / Motor Accident Along Afikpo Road In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.