Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons (52408 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Zieina(f): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.
Dated for 11 months. All these while she was so homely and accommodating.

She would call to let me know about her movements even when I did not ask for.

NB: The dad has asked me to quit before I start to develop HBP.

royalamour @op, I hope you read this.

You made a mistake marrying that lady you call your wife now. Pls, it's very important for people to be able to spot red flags in their relationship before taking things to the next level. Now, the red flag in yours is this:

1. her parents always calling your parents and calling you
2. her parents always calling your parents and calling you to tell you not to let other girls win you over.

This is a clear sign that something isn't right with their daughter. Your gf's parents have no business calling your parents often or you. It's weird mehhn (I mean I cringed when I read that part). It's their daughter dating you not them so they have no business calling. By calling you, they were overselling their daughter, repackaging her as a good person and manipulating you in the process. Overselling her because they know she's mentally disturbed. I hope you get the rest of my point.

The dad out of guilt is now encouraging you to do the needful if you can no longer take the heat. Her parents know who she is but like every parent, they wanted her to get married. So they worked together to deceive you.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by soyemi(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
This is a serious issue.

Like some had rightly said, there is always 3 sides to a story, especially stuff like this.

My position is simple and it is culled from your side of the story if you are sincere.

1. any wife that have the gut to stab you will one day kill you either through poison or same knife.
I will blame you for that cuz I would have long gone the day of the knife saga.

2. we are not even sure if you are the owner of the boy

3. a wife that even her parents can't talk to.

Bros. You don't have to send her packing. you pack your load and leave cuz you are sitting on a keg of gun powder.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by crayon001(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2019
@OP Get a wife bro.

You are talking divorce when you don't have a wife.

You are married to someone who isn't a wife.

She loves gangster, give her gangster.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Morelyf(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
My broda i advice u quite d marriage cos its very hard to change an adult. Women are insatiable,she will Neva change period. Women are not worth dying for.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Rubbiish(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Biodun1929:
Hmm. She has potential to cheat on you, she is rude and disrespectful, and she hardly cooks for you. How come the OP didn't see any of these signs while dating.
Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
@bold op is lying
The signs were obviously there
But op was blinded by love and beauty considering his weak nature...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Sunymoore(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Pussy Nigga. That's all I can say.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Donpenny(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
You sounds like some 9c guy out there who succumb to every woman's desire. Had it been you are shape nice dude she wouldn't try shit with because she knows she is gonna be at the loosing end at the end of the game. Get a girl more beautiful than her and Bleep her on your matrimonial bed and let her be aware of it thereafter vacate the house for some months and don't border call her and if possible watch a movie called acrimony and practice all the ideals in the movie. I swear she is gonna be bitter till eternity if you can do all these silent revenge . enjoy ur life man
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by braine(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Acidosis:

You didn't address the ex issues before your wedding. Marriage will not automatically erase a woman's feelings toward an ex. If she didn't get over her ex before marriage, she won't in marriage. Aside the change of name and that band, marriage changes nothing. A cheat and a careless person will always remain the same until a conscious effort is made; it doesn't matter where you conduct your wedding, Paris or Rome.

More importantly, the world these days don't give a fck about married women, you can go ahead to wear 25 wedding bands. The same kind of conversations you hold before marriage will always come back to live. Those randy buddies won't care whether you're married to a Pope or a Senator.
Gone are the days were people consciously respect married women. A married woman that wants to be respected needs to respect herself before marriage.

Bottom line, your wife hasn't changed. You only decided to get played at the onset. I bet you didn't even care to know about her past (you're probably one of those folks who claim they don't care about the past). Oh well, the past will always come to haunt those who fail to address them. Getting to know about these exes after 2 years in marriage shows the kind of courtship you had.

On whether to divorce her or not? I think you should listen to your in-laws. When your own in-law tells you to quit after several attempts to correct their daughter, trust me, only a f00l will advise you to continue. I don't know more than her parents who raised and trained her. They probably even know more than you do, so listen to them and listen to that inner voice.

Now unless you're marrying a total virgin, you need to dig deep without raising trust issues. Don't ever make the mistake you made in this marriage in your next attempt.

All the best bruv.

Perfect answer. Thank you for this.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
socialmediaman:

How do you know? Are you her advocate?
I can feel it from the narrative.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by ironkurtain(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
My friend what u are dealing with or living with is a female known as lucifer's daughter. First they make u a king and then they set ur throne on fire. Dont be surprise that she will try everything in her power to ensure that u dont get a divorce. Those women only break up on their own terms or when they feel they are done with u. Please check the link below and read about them

https://illimitablemen.com/2014/02/17/lucifers-daughter/
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by RealityShot: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
instead of divorce, send her home and marry a second wife...
LET HER BEG YOU FOR DIVORCE

Her dad has given you permission,
so what is keeping you, child/love?

its your money man, stop spending it on some lazy rude unfaithful loudmouthed ShiIHole...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by josite: 10:25am On Jan 02, 2019
I charge only a million naira and if u are ready to follow me to high court sagamu, your problem is over in 6months time.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by josiegirl27: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:

Thank you for your contribution.

I will proudly say to you that I haven't cheat nor betray her trust in anyway.

She was in charge of my finances until 90,000 disappeared within 4 days unaccounted for.

I have always tried to show examples and even her dad, the elder brother are have asked me to thread carefully.

I am no saint but I tried to be a noble man.

Thank you.
of everything thing u complained about her promiscuity is the most difficult to come to terms with. U married a promiscuous woman ,get out now . No negotiation or nothing..women from this part of the world don't get that way in marriage so if we do it is super dangerous. Run!
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by ODIX(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2019
I feel your pain. First thing is to move out to save yourself and start the divorce proceedings from there.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by santopelele(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Bro, send her back to stay with her parents for now
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
You Seem Like A Nice Guy.Obviously You Love Her Lots.But She Is Not Good For You,if I Was You I Will Exit.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Moukandjo:
I repeat for the umpteenth time: Men, marry ONLY virgins to be, at least, sure of the mileage of your future wife's puna & also reduce the chances of Okafor's law like this happening; other attributes can follow after! Una no go gree! Instead, una go dey form virginity doesn't matter!

Op, stay there until she gets pregnant for the ex & pushes it to you o!!!
Shior!!!
They don't understand. They expect hoes to simply forget the good dicks they have had in the past. AWomen wey sabi do anything for good dick. A woman can ruin her marriage, her life for a good dick....

They think the hoes would stop sleeping around when they get married.

How men accept this lie is something I'll never know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by juniorstar(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2019
A woman cant suddenly turn to something else within such time frame without giving signs in various forms. In my view its Okafor law playing out here.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Ikemefuna44: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2019
From experience, I've learnt that there are 3 versions to a story: your version, your wife's version and the truth. so before dropping my advice, I would like to hear your wife's side of the story.
meanwhile, from your topic, you gave us the impression was sleeping with her ex boyfriend, but nothing like that was explicitly stated in your story.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Awoleesu(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Well, I find it unfortunate when things like this are brought to the social forum... Albeit, I feel it's important to hear her own side of the story before one can give you a candid advice.

That said, if I have to go by your account, I will suggest you both visit a counselor - one who ain't no family member.

Secondly, I wouldn't know what's your faith persuasion, but I strongly hold that prayers move mountains... Try it. You don't want to go through a divorce trauma, trust me... Not especially when you guys have kids between you.

I tell you verily, widowhood is by far lesser traumatic than divorce!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by anonymous1759(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
If you don't leave the marriage someone else will tell the story because you would have been dead if you continue the marriage.. If my wife raise her hands to slap me our marriages is on a Verge of divorce talk less of using a knife on me. You try no be small. Delay is dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Bondinus(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

She would apologize at any slight opportunity.

It was all rosy.

The parents kept calling and advising me not to let other ladies win me over.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

We got married almost a year later.

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

I had to involve her parents and it was by force before she apologized.

She got pregnant and 9 months later she was delivered of our first son.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

She stopped cooking and would only cook whenever she desires.

Time past and my life became almost miserable.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I don't wanna die before my time.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

What's the express way to divorce without complications?

So sorry brother for what you are going through.
My own take from what I read is that you love her very much, but between your life and love, you need to choose one.
My take is leave the house and get another place of your own without her knowledge (not even her family members should know, because from all I read, they know and all they do is beg on her behalf without scolding her) and stay away from her for a long time, only show because of your son.
Just my opinion
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Sarkin: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2019
EfemenaXY:

Divorce. Divorce. Divorce.

Divorce isn’t always the answer to marital problems and should never be taken lightly especially when there are children involved.

This should only ever be the last resort if all else has failed.

Besides, there’s always three sides to every story:

~ His side
~ Her side
~ The truth

Based purely on your side of the story, you need to do some serious soul searching and ask yourself why your wife changed overnight.

The first few years of marriage are the honeymoon stage. You courted this woman for 11 months. That’s quite a while to have studied her. There is no way a person can keep up the pretence for 11 long months (unless yours was a long distance relationship?). There must have been red flags. You just chose to ignore them.

Nonetheless, there HAS to be a reason why she’s suddenly turned 360os on you. Obviously there appears to be:

1. An emotional black hole in your relationship. The ex turning up is a symptom of the underlying issues with your marriage. A woman would only turn to an ex or another man if her emotional needs aren’t being met. For example when discussing with your wife, do you seek her opinion / input or do you wave aside her views? Do you say “Thank you” to make her feel appreciated when she gives / does something you are a recipient of? What is your sex life like with her? Do you take the time to satisfy her needs? Or is it all about you, you, and you? Is life with you one endless boring routine? Or do you make efforts to spice it up?

2. Trust Issues. When a wife starts stashing away huge sums of cash in secret, it means she’s preparing a nest egg for herself and her kids without you in the picture. Most times this action arises from betrayal or if she perceives you to have betrayed her. Have you ever cheated on her? Or done something to make her feel insecure in your union?

3. Immaturity. A refusal to acknowledge one’s fault / mistake and apologise accordingly is usually down to misplaced pride and immaturity. Wisdom comes with age. How old is your wife?

For a marriage to work, both parties have to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You have to ask yourself if there’s any part of you that wants to salvage the marriage. If you do, then you need to ask your wife if she’s still interested in the marriage too.

If the answer is “yes” from both of you, then both of you need to make the effort to save it. Start by seeking help from a neutral third party such as a marriage counsellor. Book a couple of sessions with them so you and wifey can talk through your issues.

Your problems didn’t start today. They’ve festered for over four years so you need to be patient and not expect everything to be miraculously resolved in one day. A lot of patience, perseverance, and constant communication will be needed to get your relationship back to a healthy state.

It is well.

1. An emotional black hole in your relationship. The ex turning up is a symptom of the underlying issues with your marriage. A woman would only turn to an ex or another man if her emotional needs aren’t being met. For example when discussing with your wife, do you seek her opinion / input or do you wave aside her views? Do you say “Thank you” to make her feel appreciated when she gives / does something you are a recipient of? What is your sex life like with her? Do you take the time to satisfy her needs? Or is it all about you, you, and you? Is life with you one endless boring routine? Or do you make efforts to spice it up?

You're a chronic slowpoke. When did an ex become a counselor. The ex didn't even respect himself to be flirting with a married woman.
I'm sure you abhor such satanism.
I beg God not to meet people like you and that demon (the lady).

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by sandra50(f): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Please don't mind the typos and other errors.
You tried forgiving a cheating wife.thats how my Aunty killed my uncle with exactly thesame character..he cried while I was talking to him that he had no peace and wanted to run away but was opportuned to until he had stroke and died afterwards..now his wife is sleeping with different men in his house.

Do not listen to please when you start the process for your life because once you start it and stop afterward she will poison you before you finally throw her out and bring in her ex to be your son's father.
Even if it takes time to divorce her better calm down and go through the whole process for the sake of your son.you will definitely have access to your son and your son will understand everything when he grows..if you want to be alive let that woman go.
She has so rendered you manless that she could counter your order and still bring the woman to the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by stickle(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2019
I pray that God will grant you wisdom. like others have said, see to it that you leave that home for her and initiate a divorce process if you can proof her infidelity.

You've got to be alive first
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by jesmond3945: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

thats what you need. Your wife never loved you.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Omotayokurtis(f): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=royalamour post=74359917]Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

I let it slide.

I can't take it anymore.

NB: The dad has asked me to quit before I start to develop HBP. ...
Will you marry me please...
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by WiseStarr(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2019
brother just leave the house and go secure an apartment somewhere far from her,but before that make sure her waywardness is obvious to everyone so you won't be blamed,I guess she will be happy when you leave and that will give her freedom to loose as much as she wants,trust me the next step she will take is to give you your son,My brother immediately she return your son,please take good care of ur child and give him the best education ever,don't even allow her to know where the child is(You need DNA to be sure if the child is yours).She will come begging later but don't ever allow her back into your life........It's risk oh
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by millionboi2: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Cigo1:
Lol.

Beat her.
Beat her so bad that it'll look like a train hit her.

If she still does not pack her load and flee.

Give her the Oscar Pistorius treatment.
Don't grant her any divorce, it'll be a stain on you.
dat kind beating d ex will see and hate her4life.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by chronique(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

I let it slide.

I can't take it anymore.

Cheating wife? Naahhhh. That's the last thing I want to hear about. If I were in your shoes, I'd simply pack her things out of my house and go and drop them in her parents house. After that, I'd ask her to leave and if she doesn't, I'd get able bodied men to move her out of the house. Change all locks and ask security not to ever let her in. Once she's out of my reach, we'd start talking about the divorce process but she mustn't be anywhere around me for any reason. The moment you become too soft on a woman, that's the day you start digging your grave.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Omotayokurtis(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2019
Will you marry me please... I'd be gentle I promise..�
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by akpunda86: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Inlaw this our case don reach Social Media.okay ill send all to linda ikeji blog now.He stabbed my sister and she stabbed him back.

Dating a girl in his office.both of them are guilty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.