Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution (3908 Views)

How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's very funny to imagine dating a Nigerian girl when you are not very financially buoyant what we Nigerians call brokeness occurring sometimes in our life.

It's usually hard for a guy that is not really a good spender to get hot and prettier girls as girlfriend. According to our 2018 research team we observed that 90% of Nigerian Girls are all wanting and they usually prefer dating a rich guy.

For example those Gee guys buying iPhone, channel wears for their girlfriend , driving them from club to club in expensive cars, they get the better attention of Hot and finer girls.

Why for some of us we are just on the low key, living our own life in our own size, we accept any girl that comes our way even if they are not too fine or hot.

You and I know this kind of life I am describing....and where I am driving to because we experience this things everyday.

Is it possible for a guy who has no shit of money to stop a lady driving by in a 2018 model Benz , and then ask her out for shopping with him. Not really , the guy will be insulted and asked to look for his class.

This is Nigerian according to Falz - look how we living now!

For some of guys who already have a girlfriend but you are not very financially buoyant, you know how sometimes she forms for you, you beg her for sex, you try your best to keep and do all in your power to keep her,
all because you really don't have iPhone or Gucci wears to make her truly respect you.

" Abi I lie "

Only lucky guys can truly date a very hot fine Nigerian girl even when he is broke.

I was lucky to be one of those guys , and it happened in the year 2017. She is still my very girlfriend till date, and I will love to share her hot photos with you, just do well to follow this thread.

You too can date any Girl you wish, no matter how hot or sexy she is.

And if you are there begging one girl to stay with you because you have no much money then I have two New year offer for everyone intrested .

1. Read this 2019 relationship model post and you will get a stronger power and be able to date any Girl you feel like.

2. For those who is struggling with any lady I want to surprise you and watch how everything changes in 2019.

No Kidding! It's a vow to affect a 100 Relationship in 2018 and we affected even 200+.

How!

Just by READING A SINGLE POST OR E-BOOK. FROM NIGERIAN TOP RELATIONSHIP BLOG OWNED BY A NIGERIAN SEX AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT .

AND YOU GET EVERYTHING ALMOST FREE.

This is your chance to be among the people who will have a better 2019 Relationship life.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS READ THIS POST AND FOLLOW EVERY INSTRUCTION.

https://www.osasdivineblog.com/2019/01/how-to-date-a-nigerian-girl.html

THEN WHATSAPP ME AND YOU GET A ONE ON ONE PLATFORM TO SPEAK TO A RELATIONSHIP AND SEX EXPERTS.

Get my whatsapp number in the link above

Issues we have discussed in 2018

13 Rules of Sex.

× How to satisfy any girl in bed

× How to give your girlfriend nipple orgasm

× How to make her have sex with you even when she refuses.

× How to last more than 30 Minutes in bed, and more.

All contained in this hot trending book.( This book can blow your mind and make you orgasm if you are not strong because it teaches you more deep things about sex)

I suggest you read this, it's covers all A-z sex subject.

2. How to make her orgasm while kissing her.

And lots more follow the link above to check these hot posts.

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Your statistic says 90% of ladies are always "wanting"......So Op, where do we get the remaining 10%....cheesycheesy......

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
This life is so simple but we complicate it.

If you are broke and you believe you have nothing to offer please kindly stay single

If you are broke, don't go for slayqueens or high class ladies. Stick to Awero and chibuso

That's it!

Fact is there is always someone for everyone but are you ready to accept that person ?

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Your statistic says 90% of ladies are always "wanting"......So Op, where do we get the remaining 10%....cheesycheesy......

Guy you are funny!
Maybe it's the deeper life members!

I mean no abuse oh just kidding!

But on a serious tone it doesn't matter really . you can still get the best out of the 90%
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
This life is so simple but we complicate it.

If you are broke and you believe you have nothing to offer please kindly stay single

If you are broke, don't go for slayqueens or high class ladies. Stick to Awero and chibuso

That's it!

Fact is there is always someone for everyone but are you ready to accept that person ?

BROS I HAIL OH!

INDEED THIS IS NIGERIA.

YOUR POINT IS LOVELY BUT FOR ME I TAKE AN EXCEPTION.

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN STUDYING GIRLS FOR LONG EVEN IN MY SCHOOL DAYS.

AND I HAVE JUST THE KEY TO ANY.

I KNOW MY WORTH , SO WHILST SETTLE FOR LESS.

HIGH CLASS OR NOT I WILL HAVE JUST ANYONE

IF NOT I WON'T BE HERE TODAY BOMBARDING THE INTERNET WITH HOT POST SO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN NIGERIA

NIGERIAN RELATIONSHIP/SEX EXPERTS - OSAS DIVINE

THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
osasdivine00:

Guy you are funny!
Maybe it's the deeper life members!

I mean no abuse oh just kidding!

But on a serious tone it doesn't matter really . you can still get the best out of the 90%
Yeah it's true... But Op you sef think am na, I can't risk going into a relationship when I am broke... cheesycheesy
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah it's true... But Op you sef think am na, I can't risk going into a relationship when I am broke... cheesycheesy

I did it, guy I didn't regret it.
I was lucky because the girl wasn't that of asking asking, she only asked for the bed relaxing stuff.

Trust me I studied psychology and I am a well reformed Relationship expert.

And before 2020, my blog OSASDIVINEBLOG
@ www.osasdivineblog.com

would be one of the highly rank Relationship BLOG.

What's my point.

The girl I am dating know that I have money,
is the same girl I was afraid to date when I was broke in the year 2017.

We don dey plan wedding self.

To surprise you , she is actually the key of my success today.

She gave me the Apple laptop given to her as gift from a relative abroad.

That was what I used to apply for an online job as a sex/relationship therapist and a blogger which I am now

That is where I got the money I am spending on her now.
What if I looked at the fact that I was broke.

As an expert this is my advice.

If you think you can't date a girl because you are broke then let me ask!

Where is your self value and what are you using it for.

I used mine, you can use yours too.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.

THAT'S WHY I AM RECOMMENDING THIS POST.
READ AND BE WISER.
https://www.osasdivineblog.com/2019/01/how-to-date-a-nigerian-girl.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
osasdivine00:

I was lucky because the girl wasn't that of asking asking, she only asked for the bed relaxing stuff.

@ www.osasdivineblog.com

What's my point.

That was what I used to apply for an online job as a sex/relationship therapist and a blogger which I am now

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.

READ AND BE WISER.
Alright then.... But not every lady has the same mindset as your girlfriend...

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Abortions: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
I tried approaching one today n she gave me that "Do u have a benz " Look. I respected myself and ran to the nearest bet9ja shop and staked 5k on Arsenal and Tottenham to win and now i don win. If she didn't gimme dah look how could i have won? I for don follow yansh lose money. Long story short , Don't chase hoes, chase checks

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abortions:
I tried approaching one today n she gave me that "Do u have a benz " Look. I respected myself and ran to the nearest bet9ja shop and staked 5k on Arsenal and Tottenham to win and now i don win. If she didn't gimme dah look how could i have won? I for don follow yansh lose money. Long story short , Don't chase hoes, chase checks
lovely
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by eneojoedu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
they are the ones that have crossed 40+

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright then.... But not every lady has the same mindset as your girlfriend...

Yes! but you can understand just any how lady.

All you need is discover her key, simply put, weakness and she will respect you.

Or don't you think every ladies have weakness.

I wish any lady in house can talk about this.

They all have witness.

So just find her weakness
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
eneojoedu:

omg! Lol
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
osasdivine00:

Yes! but you can understand just any how lady.

All you need is discover her key, simply put, weakness and she will respect you.

Or don't you think every ladies have weakness.

I wish any lady in house can talk about this.

They all have witness.

So just find her weakness
Alright.... Thanks smileysmiley
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by lilmax(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Only lucky guys can truly date a very hot fine Nigerian girl even when he is broke.

the mistake Nigerian guys keep making, instead of using intelligence to BREAK her down, you use money which 98% of guys who approach her use

most pretty women are dolts, they understand money not intelligence
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
eneojoedu:
Lol...gringrin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
on the same page with me

lilmax:

the mistake Nigerian guys keep making, instead of using intelligence to BREAK her down, you use money which 98% of guys who approach her use

most pretty women are dolts, they understand money not intelligence

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
osasdivine00:

BROS I HAIL OH!

INDEED THIS IS NIGERIA.

YOUR POINT IS LOVELY BUT FOR ME I TAKE AN EXCEPTION.

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN STUDYING GIRLS FOR LONG EVEN IN MY SCHOOL DAYS.

AND I HAVE JUST THE KEY TO ANY.

I KNOW MY WORTH , SO WHILST SETTLE FOR LESS.

HIGH CLASS OR NOT I WILL HAVE JUST ANYONE

IF NOT I WON'T BE HERE TODAY BOMBARDING THE INTERNET WITH HOT POST SO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN RELATIONSHIPS IN NIGERIA

NIGERIAN RELATIONSHIP/SEX EXPERTS - OSAS DIVINE

THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT
First of all, I'm a lady not a guy. Even After indicating my gender, y'all still address me as a guy! What's happening? …angry

Now to the topic, what you relationship/sex expert should know is that there is no manual that serves as guidelines to a good and lasting relationship. Just as relationships are dynamic, attraction isn't superficial either.
That's why a rich lady can fall uncontrollably in love with a broke guy and vise versa.

Money can buy sex. You can manipulate your way into a lady's head and pant but not heart. There is a difference. Let things happen naturally, it lasts longer.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Jay891: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hi, if you reside in Lagos and you're interested in wanting to learn how to trade the forex market profitably and consistently contact me for in-person classes.

This is not like a seminar or anything like that, no mlm just straight solid work.

I can be your personal mentor and it will be one-on-one.
Only if you reside in Lagos.

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by boiz2men(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
First of all, I'm a lady not a guy. Even After indicating my gender, y'all still address me as a guy! What's happening? …angry

Now to the topic, what you relationship/sex expert should know is that there is no manual that serves as guidelines to a good and lasting relationship. Just as relationships are dynamic, attraction isn't superficial either.
That's why a rich lady can fall uncontrollably in love with a broke guy and vise versa.

Money can buy sex. You can manipulate your way into a lady's head and pant but not heart. There is a difference. Let things happen naturally, it lasts longer.

Bros.. How far cheesy
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Bros.. How far cheesy
angry angry angry
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by osasdivine00: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:

Hi Maria sorry for the gender misquote.

Thanks for your very brilliant posts kudos!

But here me out!

I speak with ladies every day of life because that's my profession. And I understand a thousand things.

Your points are correct but I am drawn to put light into your post.

Your point is

There is no manual that serves as guidelines to a good and lasting relationship .,.,.......and you pointed out that the real Relationship is a natural phenomenal .

Obviously real Relationship are naturally from evidence of nature.

But I will tell you that I am, who I am today in a 2 years successful relationship., from the virtue I tapped from a woman just be reading her book, because I implement it rightly in my life which some worked and some don't.

Obviously I swear down , it's the 3rd Relationship I have been involved in and the best I have ever had is my current one, which started in 2017. You can read my story on the post.

Every thing in my relationship is on point. My girlfriend respect me for my high intuitive on Relationship stuffs that's why she vow never to leave me.

BUT DO YOU KNOW THE SECRET BEHIND IT.

I read a book written by an Australian woman who has lived long in Nigeria.

I followed her pages and advices.

Today I am also impacting others and I work in an NGO @ Ilorin as sex/Relationship expert.

So virtues can be tapped from others by reading.

Many things you know today are not a result of nature, you and I know people have made impact on our lives even when they are died just from reading their books.

E.g Williams Shakespeare

Same happens on a relationship.
I strongly believe that a relationship can be affected just by a book or what you referred as a manual/guide.

Because nature does not always give you what you want.

For example how much I got insulted and heart broken in a relationship I thought would last forever, a Relationship I thought was a product of nature.

So Maria I think a manual exist that can affect a relationship positively, because you don't implement the teaching spirituality you implement it physically .

FOLLOWING THE WIND OF LIFE, CAN NOT ALWAYS LAND YOU WHERE YOU TRULY WANT TO BE, UNLESS YOU CONTROL THAT WIND.

LEARNING HOW TO DO THIS FROM EXPERT IS THE KEY.
AND THE MEANS COULD BE BY WRITING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Auladimeji1: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Abortions:
Give me odd for tomorrow game na
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Auladimeji1: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Bros.. How far cheesy
Someone said She's "She" not "He" you still nack am the "He".lol

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by boiz2men(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
angry angry angry

Its a chair there...

My boss.. What's the level na..

Anything for boys. grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by boiz2men(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Someone said She's "She" not "He" you still nack am the "He".lol
Olofofo

Gbeborun cry

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:

Bros, how your side na? How hustle? I hail oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Partially true sha angry
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2019
True talk
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2019
osasdivine00:

@ www.osasdivineblog.com

What's my point.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING.

READ AND BE WISER.
you used your self value to do olosho business. Ok o
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution by Abortions: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Give me odd for tomorrow game na
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If My Husband Tears My Expensive Lingerie, He Will Pay For It" - Twitter Lady / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Bad at conversations online? / This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.